Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

latest!
They have a psychologist on the case now! šŸ¤£
Ooooh the Edna being pregnant bit, that will hit the Skank hard, you can imagine her screaming ā€˜to herself, ā€It should have been meā€ šŸ˜

The Scum are really starting to push her buttons, that psychologist is a secret Krustie I reckon šŸ˜

ā€œShe may be going through many different emotions regarding her sister being pregnant and not her and she may have different ways of dealing with these emotions

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As the child of a Narcissist Mother ... with a sister who is diagnosed NPD ... I spent most of my life with people saying 'but she is your Mum' 'You only get one Mum' 'You should try harder with your sister' ... people generally don't understand the abuse you have had to tolerate because Narcs do not function on a normal level, you cannot reason with them, nothing makes sense, they enjoy making you angry or making you cry and constantly play victim, twisting the truth to smear you and seeming to be the most lovely person to strangers. I am no contact with sister, I literally play dead, no one who knows us both mentions me ... with Mum I have been no contact off and on for years, I have Fibromyalgia and even after extensive therapy I seize up with pain everytime I drive past her house ... I feel for J & P because they are at an age where they see it now and no contact is very very hard when the world tells you that you should have contact and paints you as the bad one without knowing the real he'll a narc puts you through. I have been in therapy most of my adult life because of what Mum and Sister have done to me. J&B have a long road ahead, but, like J & P (unlike me) Dad has stuck around in both cases so they have one normal parent outside the chaos who actually understands whats going on.

I've watched some of that guys other videos they're good, he has one discussing how narcissist parents like to be naked in front of their kids
( pushing boundaries and control). It reminded me of KP!

I've had a bit of that 'maybe your parent's depressed, maybe they're upset' sort of commentary with regards to why don't you visit more. I have one parent with narcissistic traits but not vindictive and malicious ( so not to the awful degree you've had Tracey!) .....just a very, very difficult person who engages in emotional and verbal abuse, so is exhausting to be around. I had to get social services involved at one point due to the way they were treating others. So like you, I can sympathise with people who go through this sort of thing, you have to step away to some degree to protect yourself and survive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ah-ha..... That's the explanation for all those grotesque masks stuck all over her grotesque body....

ā€œFrom a psychological perspective, itā€™s common for individuals to avoid confronting difficult issues and instead present a facade of normality which often falls under the branch of masking.

View attachment 2953011
I canā€™t open that link ! šŸ™€

Reactions: 7
D'awwww..... I'm all teared up now.... and I've run out of tissues. I wonder/wander if she has any bog roll left.....

He was contractually obliged to do so. Even so he couldn't bear to keep his eyes on the thing too long lest she make eye contact, and thats despite the soppy words she'd given him to say;
I'd imagine this is what she used to to to Jett to get him to say things to suit her Agendas; And how she trains H into saying stuff. Remember how she trained J into saying things about "The Socials" then stood behind him mouthing the words as he spilled them out?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Good grief. I think I feel a little nauseous now. Put me right off my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes..... (yes, I have them for tea instead of brekkie... I'm a rebel, me....)

1716485297926.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Good grief. I think I feel a little nauseous now. Put me right off my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes..... (yes, I have them for tea instead of brekkie... I'm a rebel, me....)

View attachment 2953108
---

Does this work?
View attachment 2953126
Strange way to transport your balls to the local bowling alley...? Takes all sorts I guess šŸ˜’šŸŽ³

3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh Dolly I got completely lost in the Wetherspoons moon under water in Manchester years ago, I was pissed up obviously šŸ¤£ I went to the toilets and couldnā€™t find my way back to my group I was going round and round in circles for what seemed like hours and getting a bit panicky. When I eventually found them they didnā€™t even realise Iā€™d been gone, to be fair there was about 20 of us all milling around you think I could of all least found a group that big but I didnā€™t actually know everyone itā€™s was a friends of friends group and if anyone knows the pub itā€™s bleeping massive like capacity of 1700 šŸ˜³
Must be something about Wetherspoons, I did exactly same thing in CorbyšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Riddle me this Katie Price.

When Harvey was 16 you entered IVA. When he reached 18 you were made bankrupt. He wasnā€™t financing your life with his trust fund was he?

As for the MM you were allowed a rental but begged to go back to MM so you could work..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I canā€™t open that link ! šŸ™€
The other one worked for me. But I think the psychologist is not looking at from someone who has cluster B. So although whatā€™s sheā€™s saying is correct Iā€™m not buying that it applies to kipper. She is trying to reassert control over the situation she has none over. Hence the spin weā€™re now hearing ( and expecting ).
---
Riddle me this Katie Price.

When Harvey was 16 you entered IVA. When he reached 18 you were made bankrupt. He wasnā€™t financing your life with his trust fund was he?

As for the MM you were allowed a rental but begged to go back to MM so you could work..
I hope youā€™re well. Every bit of my being is hoping for some closure to this for you all soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just read the Lego Stoner
D'awwww..... I'm all teared up now.... and I've run out of tissues. I wonder/wander if she has any bog roll left.....

Oooh la la the showmance is heating up, Lego-StonerBoy is now publicly expressing his love, and Edna has put him in the family WhatsApp group, though he seemed rather confused by this on todayā€™s podcast. Skank is drawing him into the Clan, she says he loves the Clan, thinks Ednaā€™s husband is a geezer, a top lad, got a feeling the matriarch hates him though, but thatā€™s cos she hates all Skankā€™s men, as she believes they are always after Clan coin.

Tell you what though, Iā€™ve decided I want them to get married, please get engaged soon Skank, this man-child is deffo the right fit for you, he ticks all your boxes, a glorious calm marriage it will be, youā€™ll never tire of him.

Weā€™ll be loving it Krusties, the LOLS will never stop, oh yes I wanna hear wedding bells soon, it will be karma on steroids, if she marries Legoā€¦ā€¦please, please, please do it Skank, Iā€™m not joking, I want this to happen šŸ™šŸ¾šŸ˜

Deffo Skank marriage material šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ’

IMG_7395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What she said ā€˜I donā€™t do magazine shoots anymore. They donā€™t pay enough and Iā€™m not cheapā€™.
What she meant ā€˜No magazine wants to take my photo anymore, even when I beg and tell them I will do it for nothingā€™.
So the rebooted lads mag has said no to the rancid looking old hag then šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The designer had a Ā£50 budget ā€¦ā€¦

You mean heā€™s actually been PAID ?

We need some sort of subtle sign to identify each other !
A googly eye badge!
---
So sheā€™s talking about Andrew Chatters & Charlie Drury. The holiday to Turkey. Stayed at Chatters place. Pictures of her stoned out of her mind in back of a car with them both. Chatters is a convicted criminal. She knew this before she went to his place in Turkey, Blaming him for the mess at MM. Wrong people to cross madam. Chatters was even staying at MM when they came back from Turkey. This was the time when she fell out with Dionne.

KATIE Price's builder mate ā€“ who she's currently holidaying with ā€“ is a convicted fraudster who was sentenced to three years in prison following a string of crimes. Andrew Chatters is working on refurbishing Katie's mucky mansion in Surrey and set her up with current boyfriend Charles Drury.

Look at the state of her in this article 2018šŸ™ˆšŸ’©šŸ¤®. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9847225/katie-price-ex-con-holiday-jail-fraud/#:~:text=KATIE%20Price's%20builder%20mate%20%E2%80%93%20who,with%20current%20toyboy%20Charles%20Drury.
I thought SB coined the phrase Mucky Mansion or was it called that before he came on the scene?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the rebooted lads mag has said no then šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Loaded went with Elizabeth Hurley as their digital cover star instead of Miss Skankiness. That would be Elizabeth at 58, 12 years older than the Skank, methinks chosen because Liz is still beautiful, doesnā€™t look a butchered mess, with stuck on footballs for boobs, and isnā€™t a drink-driving, animal-abusing, has-been, whoā€™s 15 minutes of fame should have ended a long long long time ago. Liz does seem to have a bit of a weird relationship with her son though, but letā€™s not go there.

Ouch, bet the Skank didnā€™t like seeing the Loaded return, Liz kicking those Skanky 30 years of modelling into the long grass šŸ˜

IMG_7396.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.