Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she said ‘I don’t do magazine shoots anymore. They don’t pay enough and I’m not cheap’.
What she meant ‘No magazine wants to take my photo anymore, even when I beg and tell them I will do it for nothing’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Had a meeting today where one of the managers went on a full on rant about how skanky gets away with everything 🤣 he was mainly annoyed about her drinking driving.
I wonder if he's a secret Krustie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
What she said ‘I don’t do magazine shoots anymore. They don’t pay enough and I’m not cheap’.
What she meant ‘No magazine wants to take my photo anymore, even when I beg and tell them I will do it for nothing’.
Yes you are cheap Skanky, as in you never pay anyone what you owe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The designer had a £50 budget ……

You mean he’s actually been PAID ?

Had a meeting today where one of the managers went on a full on rant about how skanky gets away with everything 🤣 he was mainly annoyed about her drinking driving.
I wonder if he's a secret Krustie!
We need some sort of subtle sign to identify each other !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325
I’ve seen better looking horses than her, and they had nicer teeth,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just because SHE thinks she hasn’t committed fraud it doesn’t mean she hasn’t! We all know what she believes differs to equity, in that she thinks everyone is in a bankruptcy and that there are different kinds! I’m sure she thinks because the Jordan trading one got written off that this one will too, the big difference being that one was a limited company and the current ones are personal.
come on be fair she as told them she will pay them when she as it(i am really annoyed got payslip and guess what that bloody taxman and his friend national insurance have been helping themselves to some of it and after i rang them and nicely told them i have a house and bills to pay please do not take any i will get round to paying you whenever)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought SinkBoy was effeminate but this little boy thing she’s dragging around with her now makes Carl look like a real man 😂
This little odd ball creature makes John Iman look like a real man. His never a boyfriend more like a new pet, he probably sleeps in a dog basket at the end of her bed at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This would make a great mem or memmy as Skank calls it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As frustrating as the Bankruptcy situation is What we have to remember is....
1.She's lost her kids. They are all safely away from her
2.She's lost her looks, she's repulsive, face and body falling apart
3.No friends.All she has is less than a hundred 'fans" the dregs of society turning up to watch the freakshow tour
4. Another 'the one' that'll be leaving her for dust in a year or 2 like the rest as she's a narc that can't enjoy a real relationship
5 she's lost her big pay days, she's embarrassing herself on the likes of tik tok Ali express etc whoever would have thought she'd have to stoop so low compared to the big bucks she was pulling in under Clare!!
She's finished krusties, it might be a slow end but it is the end for her no matter how many times she protests
Personally I wish her a long, increasingly miserable life ... you are correct, she is done - she will never crawl back under her rock, her desperation will increase as she slowly, agonisingly loses everything and everyone until she is alone

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Personally I wish her a long, increasingly miserable life ... you are correct, she is done - she will never crawl back under her rock, her desperation will increase as she slowly, agonisingly loses everything and everyone until she is alone

I can imagine if she does end up on her own she will be going round singing the Eric Carman song All By Myself at shows.

In her deluded mind she will never see that she has become a has been. She will always be the big star adored by the public, until her dying days. Her mind will not let her accept anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just more lies, truth is, they don't need her they can lift enough tit pics from her Insta. As for not being cheap, how much to appear on a podcast, £250??? She's well into her Westbrook era.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.