Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this …

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I can't get over the awful 'air slots' (or whatever they are supposed to be), one of which seems completely split..... If I was her costume designer, I'd be back-peddling like mad right now...

View attachment 2952733

The left 'split' seems to be sewn up while the right one has opened up completely.... but then she's such a prowfessional mowdel of 30 thousand years and can wipe the floor with these jumped up 20 year old flipperty gibbets.....
I actually had to go and look elsewhere to confirm, just REALLY bad cutting of the material and not pattern matching. Grant has half a face....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You could of made an effort with the cake kryten you inconsiderate twit,, if skank was my bag of heat baby darling i would have gone to Tesco for one of these. 🤣🤣View attachment 2952497
He was going to get her some wine however he doesn’t have ID. Or money. So he didn’t. His ma said she’d get a nice bottle and the fancy gift bag when she goes Tesco's later.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So as we all thought she needs to get out house because of memories and haunting and cannot wait to get her keys for new house
No mention that she has been evicted and it will be a rental
---
So as we all thought she needs to get out house because of memories and haunting and cannot wait to get her keys for new house
No mention that she has been evicted and it will be a rental
As always it is what she doesn’t say that is interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m so glad she’s lost the MM 😂 she really did think she’d be able to hold on to it didn’t she. All her scheming didn’t pay off. Bye bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can't wait to show the press my keys....
'" look press here's the keys to the house I'm having to rent becuase I lost my mansion and land because I'm a thick bleep that can't keep my mouth shut and cant pay my bills"
Wow you'll really tell them Katie sure they'll be really gutted, what an absolute bell end! And those knuckle daggers woohooing her like she's winning at life what a bunch of brainless fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Even that picture of her face on that tit, looks like it's got sore's on it from those Black dot's. Those tit's look rock solid & must be so uncomfortable. How ever does it sleep at night?
What an utter mess.
I bet you are beautiful Kylie, inside & out. Unlike Stig of the Dump, KFP.
Kylie does sometimes let it slip (after too much Kylie wine) that indeed she is very pretty 👸🏾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lego had brought the talking candle on as part of the act, she's turned into Clinton Baptiste.
I very much doubt she will get a visa into the US and there are NO programmes planned with C4, so as usual all bollox.
I doubt she would even pass a DBS check in this country.
even if she does manage to get a visa somehow she’d better behave herself while she’s here, as the saying goes Don’t mess with Texas! the cops here are very hot on driving without seatbelts, speeding, dui etc, she could well end up in jail herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She increasingly reminds me of Charlie Sheen during his ‘winning’ period when he was having his meltdown, he just couldn’t see what everyone else saw and it was really painful to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fat Andrew was her accountant, but she owed him money so he no longer does her accounts. Her brother Daniel was helping with her finances a few years ago, but she said he was 'rinsing her dry' & that was how he paid for the Patcham property & all it';s renovations. He does however, seem to be back on the scene again, in what capacity, who knows? Other than that, she doesn't appear to have any financial assistance. There will be no paperwork, so it's going to be hard for her to argue that she's doesn't owe this amount of tax. She's not provided any financial paperwork to Trustee's or Official Receivers & she can't without showing discrepancies in earnings. I am pretty sure, in spite of what she say's she's committed fraud. Thought non payment of tax was a prisonable offence anyway?

What Are The Penalties For Tax Evasion (UK)?
Tax evasion can result in heavy fines, and the maximum penalty for tax evasion in the UK can even result in jail time. Punishment and the average tax evasion sentence can vary – these are a few examples of penalties that can be incurred:

• Income tax evasion penalties – summary conviction is 6 months in jail or a fine up to £5,000. The maximum penalty for income tax evasion in the UK is seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
  • Evasion of VAT – in the magistrate’s court, the maximum sentence is 6 months in jail or a fine of up to £20,000. Crown Court cases can be a maximum of seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
  • Cheating public revenue – due to the serious nature of the crime, the maximum sentence for cheating public revenue in the UK is life in prison or an unlimited fine.
    Providing false documentation to HMRC – either magistrates’ court or as a summary conviction, HMRC tax evasion penalties can range from a fine of up to £20,000 or up to 6 months in prison.
How Do You Know If You Are Being Investigated For Tax Evasion?
You will be notified by letter if HMRC is investigating you for tax evasion. You cannot appeal against an investigation, but it is wise to instruct a tax barrister at the earliest opportunity.

The way you handle a tax evasion investigation can have a substantial impact on the outcome of your case – giving you a better chance of appeal once a penalty has been issued, or finding an amenable settlement. Having a barrister on board from the start of the case can also save you time and money if the case goes to the courts, as your barrister will be familiar with all aspects of the case.

How Does HMRC Investigate Tax Evasion?
If there is an inconsistency with your tax return or some suspicious activity surrounding your accounts, the HMRC fraud team uses a huge database known as ‘Connect’ to investigate tax evasion. Its data gathering powers also enable it to gather information from apps such as Apple, Amazon and Airbnb to help identify tax-evading businesses.

HMRC works with a number of other investigating and criminal enforcement agencies including the Serious Fraud Office to catch tax evaders.

In cases of offshore tax evasion, HMRC works with international law enforcement agencies to discover if British citizens are illegally moving money offshore in an attempt to avoid UK tax laws.
Just because SHE thinks she hasn’t committed fraud it doesn’t mean she hasn’t! We all know what she believes differs to equity, in that she thinks everyone is in a bankruptcy and that there are different kinds! I’m sure she thinks because the Jordan trading one got written off that this one will too, the big difference being that one was a limited company and the current ones are personal.

Reactions: 30
I really hope KP shows the papers her keys to my new house and fresh start
I am sure they will love to tell the world how much RENT you are paying after you had been evicted for not paying your mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This new story she’s peddling about the fly tipping at the MM is a cracker! Of course, it had to be a nasty man who made the mess. Why didn’t she just organise someone to clear it up, ffs?
However, I for one, am relieved that she’s decided to leave all the bad memories behind and move into ‘her’ noo house. It’s a noo start, with a noo man and a noo career that’s on the up and up. 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The skin on her boobs looks like it's pulled so tight that it's painful! It almost looks bruised on the left... I know skin is elastic but surely it has a giving point?
I expect it has adapted now but it must have been very painful to begin with. When people have boob jobs due to having mastectomies they have to have the skin inflated over a period of time to get big enough for the implant whereas she just has it rammed in.

Reactions: 18
I think on her calendar it was blood nurse for test to see kids sat wonder if she will pass?
So tomorrow is the BIG podcast in London with all the family coming which is good because they need to fill the seats

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.