Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Dolly I got completely lost in the Wetherspoons moon under water in Manchester years ago, I was pissed up obviously 🤣 I went to the toilets and couldn’t find my way back to my group I was going round and round in circles for what seemed like hours and getting a bit panicky. When I eventually found them they didn’t even realise I’d been gone, to be fair there was about 20 of us all milling around you think I could of all least found a group that big but I didn’t actually know everyone it’s was a friends of friends group and if anyone knows the pub it’s bleeping massive like capacity of 1700 😳
Effin nightmares their bogs,just been looking for a joke pic I had massive flights of stairs,it was a weatherspoons joke,can’t find it now.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
D'awwww.... Its like read a Mills & Boon novel.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So all the family there Friday night, JJ, his dad and wife. Amy, Paul, Harvey, Princess, Ed, Harry, not sure if Junior and his new gf are going.
JJ has joined the family Whatsapp group (JJ has met everyone in the family)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Every single article at the moment is hammering home her bankruptcy & eviction.....I LOVE IT, DO YOU LOVE IT 😂😂
I do love it - very much indeed.
The Sun are publishing any old tit just to give them a vehicle to run The List again and again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So all the family there Friday night, JJ, his dad and wife. Amy, Paul, Harvey, Princess, Ed, Harry, not sure if Junior and his new gf are going.
JJ has joined the family Whatsapp group (JJ has met everyone in the family)
Nawwwww, that's nice. Have they all bought the £10 tickets 😂
---
If she's such a successful singer, why is the MUA shoving a cork in its face...?

View attachment 2952529
WTF is going on in the camera screen?? Is that a pic of where her nipple would be if she still had 1 🤔🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just listened to the latest pod, it has no decent content at all, just giggling and bollox about the fun of the tour, Edna did watch 5 minutes of Family Guy after the Birmingham night, so that was fascinating. DC may write you all a full recap, I couldn’t, it was taking my soul away as it progressed.

Will say Lego popped on for about 2 minutes, everyone says he’s so calm, and he’s now on the family WhatsApp group but doesn’t say much, that’s cos he’s a stoner, not joking he does sound like he’s nodding off as he speaks Edna says I won’t say what Mum said, that’s cos she probably called him a spliff smoking c*nt, knowing her. All the family are going to the London show on Friday, including the grifting matriarch, Princess and Junior and his gf have been given tickets, they are not sure if he’s coming though, he may be out. They praised Skank’s singing, stunning reviews they said, and Skank says she’s now learnt the lyrics, she didn’t know them on the first night, yes we noticed, can’t understand how X-Factor people do it, that‘s cos they are singers, you are not a singer Skank, you have no talent for it, you are a very bad karaoke singer at best, that is all.

Edit…Just seen DC is listening, over to you 😁

Latest Podcast listening figures, as all the pods she’s invited onto say it’s flying high at the top of the charts, it isn’t, hasn’t troubled the Top 250 since last summer when initially upon release, it did reach the top 40. It now lives at the bottom end of the minor Comedy Chart, a rip- roaring success, it is not 🤦🏽‍♀️…..

IMG_7388.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Reckons JJ is the first, only male guest on the pod (as only had Daisy MC) errrr, what about Harvey, he was on there, obvs he doesn't count (Also had Amy on)
Asking about what guests to get on pod, KP says some might be too up their own arses to go on, no names mentioned....but they are all shouting YEAAAAHHHHH , people should always remember where they come from.
KP doesn't know how much a pint of milk is (says it used to be 27p) no wonder she is bankrupt
---
Just listened to the latest pod, it has no content at all, just giggling and bollox about the fun of the tour, Edna did watch 5 minutes of Family Guy, after the Birmingham night so that was fascinating. DC may write you all a full recap, I couldn’t, it was taking my soul away as it progressed.

Will say Lego popped on for about 2 minutes, everyone says he’s so calm, and he’s now on the family WhatsApp group but doesn’t say much, that’s cos he’s a stoner, not joking he does sound like he’s nodding off as he speaks Edna says I won’t say what Mum said, that’s cos she probably called him a spliff smoking c*nt, knowing her. .All the family are going on Friday, including the grifting matriarch, Princess and Junior and his gf have been given tickets, they are not sure if he’s coming though, he may be out. They praised Skank’s singing, stunning reviews they said, and Skank says she’s now learnt the lyrics, she didn’t know them on the first night, yes we noticed, can’t understand how X-Factor people do it, that‘s cos they are singers, you are not a singer Skank, you have no talent for it, you are a very bad karaoke singer at best, that is all.

We both can report back 😘
---
Apparently last night they were talking about sharting, you could hear a pin drop at some points 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just listened to the latest pod, it has no content at all, just giggling and bollox about the fun of the tour, Edna did watch 5 minutes of Family Guy, after the Birmingham night so that was fascinating. DC may write you all a full recap, I couldn’t, it was taking my soul away as it progressed.

Will say Lego popped on for about 2 minutes, everyone says he’s so calm, and he’s now on the family WhatsApp group but doesn’t say much, that’s cos he’s a stoner, not joking he does sound like he’s nodding off as he speaks Edna says I won’t say what Mum said, that’s cos she probably called him a spliff smoking c*nt, knowing her. .All the family are going on Friday, including the grifting matriarch, Princess and Junior and his gf have been given tickets, they are not sure if he’s coming though, he may be out. They praised Skank’s singing, stunning reviews they said, and Skank says she’s now learnt the lyrics, she didn’t know them on the first night, yes we noticed, can’t understand how X-Factor people do it, that‘s cos they are singers, you are not a singer Skank, you have no talent for it, you are a very bad karaoke singer at best, that is all.

Ahhhhh, so nobody is buying the tickets at £10 either? So she's forcing freebie tickets on family 😂😂 I hope to god she's had the minging outfit washed before tomorrow night 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At the Bristol pod show next week Andy (who is writing her west end musical) is going with his bf
---
On the pod show at Sheffield SFP says Romesh is going to be there. KP says don't go and ask for autograph :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Reckons JJ is the first, only male guest on the pod (as only had Daisy MC) errrr, what about Harvey, he was on there, obvs he doesn't count (Also had Amy on)
Asking about what guests to get on pod, KP says some might be too up their own arses to go on, no names mentioned....but they are all shouting YEAAAAHHHHH , people should always remember where they come from.
KP doesn't know how much a pint of milk is (says it used to be 27p) no wonder she is bankrupt
---

We both can report back 😘
---
Apparently last night they were talking about sharting, you could hear a pin drop at some points 😂
She really is a legend in her own head isn't she 🙄 Absolutely nobody with any relevance is ever going to want to go on her podcast. Does the dumb woman think that the Hollywood A-listers are knocking at her door begging to be on??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
KP wouldn't ever go up to another celeb and ask for a picture, she sounds well pissed off SFP is talking about wanting to meet other celebs, what happened to her saying there's room for everyone in the business and treat people nicely on the way up etc. Short memory. Jealous. Bitter.
---
Everyone in the industry is the same as her (did you know she has lived and breathed it!!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just looked on London site they seem to be still selling row G ops hope she gets more family to come to make it look full

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She would only go up to Ne-yo and ask to do a duet.
Sings really badly.

She gets nervous when she sings and her mind goes
Shouts Hano I gotchew

Got a bottle of prosecco from her MUA

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh my , it can actually speak …..? 🤪
A meeting of minds and no mistake .

But who will take one for the team ?
I thought SinkBoy was effeminate but this little boy thing she’s dragging around with her now makes Carl look like a real man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.