Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
Nope. Sorry kipper this does not constitute singing. Still completely off key

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah.... but what they don't say is that he left it to the last minute and it was hardly gushing...

Junior also used the same picture that skank posted on his 15th birthday to wish him a happy birthday, seems not much effort was used. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240523-105808.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chocolate Teapot is already married! And not just to Fella. He married Gail Platt back in the day. So he likes getting hitched clearly just not to Madame Munter.

IMG_0102.jpeg

---
Chocolate Teapot is already married! And not just to Fella. He married Gail Platt back in the day. So he likes getting hitched clearly just not to Madame Munter.

IMG_0102.jpeg
He looks like someones foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
§§whatever happened to Rhymi she was In Thailand and he was some sort of agent?

Reactions: 14
I was just thinking that some of the hold up with the bankruptcy may stem from HMRC having to look at other people’s accounts too. I wonder if she was siphoning payment to others so she paid less tax or set up shell companies for payment alongside cash in hand. It could mean not only she is being looked at which might slow it all down. I imagine she will take down as many people with no thought about them (though if you willing get involved with her financially then you’re a fool)

Reactions: 31
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325
I love how he’s made her cold sores out of gems! Nice touch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You could of made an effort with the cake kryten you inconsiderate twit,, if skank was my bag of heat baby darling i would have gone to Tesco for one of these. 🤣🤣
IMG_20240503_204548_460~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well,you have to go up sooo many stairs to their Bogs.🤣
Oh Dolly I got completely lost in the Wetherspoons moon under water in Manchester years ago, I was pissed up obviously 🤣 I went to the toilets and couldn’t find my way back to my group I was going round and round in circles for what seemed like hours and getting a bit panicky. When I eventually found them they didn’t even realise I’d been gone, to be fair there was about 20 of us all milling around you think I could of all least found a group that big but I didn’t actually know everyone it’s was a friends of friends group and if anyone knows the pub it’s bleeping massive like capacity of 1700 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I have turned into you a bit 😁. I might have to spend less time bothering about KP's comeuppance. Who knows how long it will take, 3 months, 6 months a year or more....or never?! I don't think HMRC will let go but the lack of progress is in some areas seems baffling as you say.
Well hopefully come August onwards I shall be MIA for some time as we'll be taking on a new renovation job - who is going to curate the wiki then??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Junior also used the same picture that skank posted on his 15th birthday to wish him a happy birthday, seems not much effort was used. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2952442
Me me mine mine mine why does she always have to be kissing and draping herself all over yuck, PA had a fantastic family photo of him and his lot all doing handstands a while back it was a fun picture none of this all the kids belong to me me me and all the brain dead think oh look Katie’s kissing Harvey draped around him topless in the pool what a fantastic mother.
Oh duck I’ve made myself a bit queasy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.