Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geriatric Barbie!! Mattel, you saw it here first!
---

Are you on a mobile device or pc/laptop? If it is a laptop/pc, right click on your home screen, click on display settings, click on resolution, then recommended settings. Also try pressing the control button and 0. It may be your zoom. You ideally want it on 100%. Sometimes you can use control and + or -. Depends on yr pc.Hope this helps.
Thanks very much @NotTheDoctor26 , I'm on a computer at home and an absolute techno-dunce! All sorted now. 😘

Reactions: 14
Sorry but this comment on a post from James English about her being on the pod made me lol. The one below also the thoughts of quite a few in the comments
Screenshot_20240523-135555_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

yep, latest 🤣
Who was the Tattler who discovered the ticket seat filling service days ago, take a bow, you are now an unofficial investigative journalist, that has deffo been nicked from here, the work we do for The Red Tops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Whoever made this should be ashamed, no attempt at pattern matching at all 😆 probably thrown together at the last minute, or alternatively they couldn’t bare to scrutinise her face to match it up.
Perhaps she made it herself on her sewing machine after running up a few pairs of curtains , tablecloths & cushion covers for the new house .

The talking candle gave instruction whilst she sewed away long into the night surrounded by her loving children .

And then they all had some home made rustic Spag Bol (with peas) and cuddled up to watch a film in the sumptuous cinema room

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Sun are absolutely loving every single second of this aren't they? It's been a long time coming. Wow, they've really turned on her! I LOVE IT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't get over the awful 'air slots' (or whatever they are supposed to be), one of which seems completely split..... If I was her costume designer, I'd be back-peddling like mad right now...

1716470565423.png

The left 'split' seems to be sewn up while the right one has opened up completely.... but then she's such a prowfessional mowdel of 30 thousand years and can wipe the floor with these jumped up 20 year old flipperty gibbets.....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oooooo.... Braindead fan is fighting back....

Comments are if she's well enough to do this, why can't she attend court...?!!

and....
View attachment 2952662
Refering to Cardiff as a sell out show? Sell out? Really? It looked like they had made the room smaller to make it look full 🙄
---
I can't get over the awful 'air slots' (or whatever they are supposed to be), one of which seems completely split..... If I was her costume designer, I'd be back-peddling like mad right now...

View attachment 2952733
I'm guessing it didn't fit when she hauled it on...so they hacked a couple of slits in it. The poor "designer" probably couldn't do much with a budget of £50 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m a bit confused did the slitty eyed bleep as Dolly calls him actually go on stage last night with a Colin the caterpillar cake with a 46 candle or are you lot just taking the piss

• Haha
Whoever made this should be ashamed, no attempt at pattern matching at all 😆 probably thrown together at the last minute, or alternatively they couldn’t bare to scrutinise her face to match it up.
its revoltingly vile cheapo and just goes to show she thinks she’s the bollocks,the vain old mutton bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Refering to Cardiff as a sell out show? Sell out? Really? It looked like they had made the room smaller to make it look full 🙄
---

I'm guessing it didn't fit when she hauled it on...so they hacked a couple of slits in it. The poor "designer" probably couldn't do much with a budget of £50 🤣🤣
£50....? That much....?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Sun are absolutely loving every single second of this aren't they? It's been a long time coming. Wow, they've really turned on her! I LOVE IT!!
Yes the long love affair the red tops have had with her has definitely now turned toxic. Aah well all good things come to an end 😃

• Haha

View attachment 2952733

The left 'split' seems to be sewn up while the right one has opened up completely.... but then she's such a prowfessional mowdel of 30 thousand years and can wipe the floor with these jumped up 20 year old flipperty gibbets.....
Flipperty gibbets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I must of missed it are there any better pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.