Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame princess is still being manipulated by the creature but she will come to realise just as junior did that the egg donor is just a weight around her neck
As much as KP says she's like her she's obviously not as she's listening to management and keeping KP at arms length no pictures of her with jj etc
Hopefully she it will be sooner rather than later

Reactions: 24
Said when she was in Thailand she road a moped and went into a kerb, well this was most likely when she was banned from driving, so how the hell was she able to do that!!
---
Just begging to go on people's podcasts.
That episode was just a load of shouting and noise, given myself a headache!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KP wouldn't ever go up to another celeb and ask for a picture, she sounds well pissed off SFP is talking about wanting to meet other celebs, what happened to her saying there's room for everyone in the business and treat people nicely on the way up etc. Short memory. Jealous. Bitter.
---
Everyone in the industry is the same as her (did you know she has lived and breathed it!!)
It must be seriously awful being the UK's number 1 celebrity & all round top gal though. How does she cope? We all saw how she was even mobbed in America didn't we? Remember, she & Crawl were mobbed by paparazzi when they exited a lift into a car park? Oh hang on, was it a couple of old blokes who had been given $20 & free McDonald's voucher to stand there holding their phones up 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought SinkBoy was effeminate but this little boy thing she’s dragging around with her now makes Carl look like a real man 😂
As much as carl was a plonker, at least he gave us some laughs I mean ' bag of heat' quotes here killed me 🤣 and him telling her she was tit at singing and that pete carried her in the duets 🤣 the best this muppet can come up with is ' baby darling 🤢 ' and saying 'yeah' to everything that's asked of him on camera / podcast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Said when she was in Thailand she road a moped and went into a kerb, well this was most likely when she was banned from driving, so how the hell was she able to do that!!
---
You'd really think she'd be more careful after her fall from a 600ft wall in a carpark, hotel grounds, waterpark, theme park ohhhhh I can't remember now 🤔😂
---
At the Bristol pod show next week Andy (who is writing her west end musical) is going with his bf
---
On the pod show at Sheffield SFP says Romesh is going to be there. KP says don't go and ask for autograph :rolleyes:
Has she pointed out that her Sheffield gig is actually part of a festival with many others appearing? And it's highly likely that any of these people are turning up to see her making a twit of herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
---
And one of the kids will have been on the moped ( which I think was actually a motorbike, not a 50cc jobbie). There were the 2 kids, her and Carl.
If you'd gone up onto the kerb in the UK on a test or CBT you wouldn't be allowed on the road.

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 13.02.35.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Welcome to thread 391!

Here is the link to 390

Thank you to @Winepig for the thread title - you are a bit good at this!

View attachment 2951338

I am so far behind so unable to create a recap but I have just seen shes been given another month to exit the MM.

KP has horseshoes up that deformed gross ass my friends, 100s of horseshoes 🧲 another month! Utter B.S.
---
And one of the kids will have been on the moped ( which I think was actually a motorbike, not a 50cc jobbie). There were the 2 kids, her and Carl.
If you'd gone up onto the kerb in the UK on a test or CBT you wouldn't be allowed on the road.

View attachment 2952608
Look at this bloated no waist clown! This is my mum! Can you imagine!? than you look at PA and EA, who would you want to support you?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So where in London will the bleep and beigedumpycunt,slitty as well be?I can’t see junior going he’d be embarrassed surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
D'awwww.... Its like read a Mills & Boon novel.....

She wonders why her kids don't want to be associated with her! Blames the Father! Look at yourself you bloated pathetic has-been actually never been! hanging on too fame by your fingertips you'd humiliate yourself in any way! Mind you, that's pretty much your 30 yr career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
‘This and that… this and that’

In between the lip slapping ,this bint has such limited vocabulary, it’s pitiful🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I said there was no chance she would be evicted this month, and was right.

She will only be leaving next month in June if she decides to accept it and doesn't try any more tricks.

She will not be attending the next scheduled bankruptcy hearing in July, the court will either accept her delaying tactics again or something else will happen.
Tattle is definitely trollIng me, after comments about the eviction I get ads for Homes.com!😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
---
Even for them, and the pod is usually devoid of anything interesting, basically screeching from Skank, giggling and Ummmmming from Edna, that was a bad one, a very bad one, thankfully shorter than normal at just 25 minutes, so there was that 😁 How is this still a thing, how can anyone enjoy that, get something iof interest out of it, just dreadful nonsense, her people though, lap it up, what a strange bunch they all are.

I might add, you have a headache DC, but I think I have it worse, I’ve now heard “Haaaaanoooooo, I got chewwwwwww” so many times, I’ve found myself singing it in my head when out walking in the street, when I’m at Tesco and even at work”, it’s sunk into my soul, this is not a good development, not good at all, I may have to seek out therapy, this Skank is not good for my health 👩🏽‍⚕️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Oooooo.... Braindead fan is fighting back....

Comments are if she's well enough to do this, why can't she attend court...?!!

and....
1716467572216.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
---
1716467170460.png

I'm worried about you DC. This self inflicted pain you're putting yourself through, listening to the monotone, potty mouth, is getting to you. At this rate, we're going to have to set up a Go Fund Me, to get you treatment for Obsessive Podititist (OP for short:LOL: ).

1716467139682.png

We are however, eternally grateful that you are the one suffering, to keep us up to date on the latest load of bollocks, madam is spouting.
1716467295077.png
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Even for them, and the pod is usually devoid of anything interesting, basically screeching from Skank, giggling and Ummmmming from Edna, that was a bad one, a very bad one, thankfully shorter than normal at just 25 minutes, so there was that 😁 How is this still a thing, how can anyone enjoy that, get something iof interest out of it, just dreadful nonsense, her people though, lap it up, what a strange bunch they all are.

I might add, you have a headache DC, but I think I have it worse, I’ve now heard “Haaaaanoooooo, I got chewwwwwww” so many times, I’ve found myself singing it in my head when out walking in the street, when I’m at Tesco and even at work”, it’s sunk into my soul, this is not a good development, not good at all, I may have to seek out therapy, this Skank is not good for my health 👩🏽‍⚕️
I know a great therapist… his name is Alan… 😁🤦🏻‍♀️

PS… is that his name- I’ve had a sudden attack of self doubt… the priory man??

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Thanks for giving your ears a bashing too. Not an easy one to take for the team. You & DC did good ❤ 🌹 ,Paracetamol & a wine is always good(y)
1716467772314.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
§§whatever happened to Rhymi she was In Thailand and he was some sort of agent?
Strangely almost completely disappeared from any association with her right after Forensic Investigators were announced by HMRC.
I can't work out why :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.