Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
Laughing at her actually saying how in that pod that it's not healthy to be checking up on your partner all the time. Yes, she ACTUALLY said that - the delusion is real, folks. Of course, she was talking about blokes checking up on her, not the fact that she's insanely jealous and possessive herself.
Does she really honestly believe that things are better than ever for her right now? Because she actually said that.
And she's doing that Kevin the teenager thing of trying to shut down conversations she doesn't want to hear by saying how people keep "going on about" the bankruptcies and how boring it all is. Nice try, Katie. No, we're NOT going to shut up about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BadJanet

VIP Member
Well. I'll give this a go, that 'designer' outfit is inspiring🤭
Katie Price #392 Clad in her old faces Skank screeches in places with increased empty spaces. Disgraced and displaced, she’s sinks without trace.
🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
In the Mirror version of getting a ticket

Realising what had happened, JJ was seen taking the ticket as he spoke to someone on the phone. Later on he was pictured looking glum by the side of the road as he stood in casual grey shorts and a hoodie, perhaps thinking how to tell Katie she had more car woes. The tattooed TV star, who started dating Katie at the end of last year when she split from ex- fiancé Carl Woods, was also rocking a Gucci man bag under his arm. 🤭

• Haha

suseh97

Been working down in London all week. My train was cancelled yesterday due to flooding. Managed to get an overnight bus and I’m finally home. All trains to the west of Scotland were off. The bus was packed! This thread and laughing at Skank really lifted my mood. Thank you 😁

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
# 392 It’s drug induced Ego needs a boost , so ticket prices are reduced.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I think this is your best one Pom. I'm in a pub and trying my best not to laugh. This needs to live forever 🩷🩷🩷
Thanks so much ❤❤❤😘 lol at trying not to laugh in the pub. I'm very flattered Love and hugs Pom 😊😊❤💖🥰💕🤗🐾😘 xxxx.

For you 😊..We have had Katie eating her corn in the sea, now the corn is getting revenge and swapped roles lol 😄😊❤🤗💕😘 xxxx

Resizer_17166236648351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

In_Deep

Another story no grid post for the skank like Andre gets, no gushy post underneath etc etc nope just a crappy generic 'love you mum' story that disappearears in 24hrs 😁😁 probably delete it early aswell 🤣
---

Exactly
Oh and here is His birthday GRID POST for his dad's last birthday 😁View attachment 2951792

1.jpg

Bloody hell @Stan Butler it's just like you and me! Except we'd be posing in the reflection of the steel counter top at Sullivan's chippy in Hornsea 🤣🤣🤣

Need to head over for some decent fish and chips soon... Wasn't impressed with the battered sausage from my local chippy 😒

sausage.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Here she goes, Vocal kween I think not.
That was posted by the big Kylie fan I mentioned earlier, shudder, this cannot be a thing, it’s tramatised me, here’s the video, bigger shudder 😱 Skank is so bad at this, forget the noise she makes, she has absolutely no stage presence, how does anyone rate this mess as amazing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Looking at the "pink beast" RR picture it's not just the tyres that are dangerous but looks like the sills are corroded aswell with a hole in the wheel arch, so good look getting the pink beast through its next MOT, going to cost a few £££'s to keep the status symbol on the road that and insurance you'd better get another paper round kryten to pay for it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I’m not being evicted but I’ve got to leave as it’s not safe the police advised me to move blah blah blab
Also the Priory advised her to never go back too when she first went bankrupt.

Why only do the pink car, why not all the others? 🤔

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Busy dual carriageway, neighbours and garden centre with CCTV, Mr PP in his campervan parked on the driveway, skank said a week or so ago she thought she had trespassers but it was just Mr PP walking around outside (so why didn't she hear the pink beast vandal last night) and someone mentioned the drive gates were closed so were did the vandals park. No it's got skanks fingerprints all over this for deflection and sympathy. 😎

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 10 😀💖 time to catch up 😘 xxx...

Legohead even looks gormless from behind so I've made him a personalised T-shirt 😄 x

Resizer_17164574220831.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So do you think KP will take Harvey back to college and then do her stint in Cheltenham ?
Tomorrow off , Tuesday Bristol, hopefully then a few days packing before the podcasts start again
She’s up to something with H, this is the longest she’s had him at home in ages, I’m thinking his placement at Star college is over, and she’s waiting for a new arrangement, she certainly won’t want him back full time with her, despite her fans saying she’s a good mum to H, we know she really isn’t. H looks like he’s gaining weight now he’s back with her, sadly he looked very big on stage in Clapham 😔 He needs to be away from her asap, she’s a danger to his health, think all she does is feed him food to keep him quiet.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46