Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

IMG_7387.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Ecosse

VIP Member
She said on that podcast that she runs all her own (business) affairs as she trusts no one and she has invoices and knows where everything is!
No problem with sharing that with the BH then, is there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

midsummer blue

VIP Member
When I worked with people with learning disabilities, if people they where in care they generally had a yearly review of their care package and that was it. What she does with Harvey disgusts me, that is not motherhood that is pure exploitation and any authority worth its salt would be holding a safeguarding meeting, that is just for her benefit and gain not Harvey,s. If you other. parents of disabled kids saw this they,d be disgusted.
I hate the way she treats Harvey and if anyone treated my daughter that way, they wouldn’t be standing very long. He wasn’t put on this earth to perform for her or her idiot fans either. Anyone that thinks that is ok needs to give their head a fucking wobble. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

In_Deep

Apologies, still on the previous Fred, but had to skip forward to get something off my chest... @DC16 the following is not directed at you ❤

fuckoff.jpg

giphy.gif

"FUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!"

Ahhh... That's better 😌
Back to Fred 390... 🚑

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It’s a witch hunt, none of it is her fault, everyone trying to get justice and money back that is owed to them, the authorities taking her children away, due to her appalling parental behaviour, making her attend therapy sessions, testing her for drugs, HMRC chasing her for non payment of tax, the mortgage company evicting her for not paying her mortgage, while she swans around on constant holidays, are all idiots trying to finish her off.

I’m glad that’s all been cleared up, so leave her alone Krusties, she just wants to be happy…..#BeKind

IMG_7379.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

vortex

Don’t lose faith yet Krusties. We deal with housing at work, and just recently we had a planned eviction that got postponed on the day. Still none the wiser as to the reason but it gave the tenant an extra month or so at the property. So it does happen.

• Wow
It’s a witch hunt, none of it is her fault, everyone trying to get justice and money back that is owed to them, the authorities taking her children away, due to her appalling parental behaviour, making her attend therapy sessions, testing her for drugs, HMRC chasing her for non payment of tax, the mortgage company evicting her for not paying her mortgage, while she swans around on constant holidays, are all idiots trying to finish her off.

I’m glad that’s all been cleared up, so leave her alone Krusties, she just wants to be happy…..#BeKind

View attachment 2952196
So HMRC and all the creditors ( traders and individuals) who just want payment for what they're owed are idiots trying to finish her?
KP owes people money and they want it back because they have to be able to afford to live.....just like your beloved KP said

'I've got bills to pay, I've got outgoings, I've got to live.''

This applies to all her creditors too you absolute cretin!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oooooo.....

An expert who examined the deeds to the 19-bedroom Sussex mega house told us: 'Her finances are as much of a mess as her house itself - she has negligible equity at best and may even still owe money on the house even after selling it. It's a real disaster.'
Land Registry records seen by Mailonline confirm the cash-strapped glamour model turned TV celebrity and author apparently has little or no equity in her run-down country home in West Sussex.
Price, 46, has two outstanding mortgages on the 19-room property, meaning that any proceeds from a sale must go to pay her lenders first.
Paperwork also suggests that the size of the two outstanding loans might not even cover the current value of her three-storey house which she bought for £1.35m in October 201

...and presumably this is why she thought it was safe and couldn't be taken away from her. I wonder who the 'official' is...?

The official dealing with Price's first bankruptcy, in 2019 over trading debts of £3.2 millions, filed a 'disclaimer' to the Land Registry in January 2021 saying her home would not be seized to distribute to her creditors.
A property lawyer told MailOnline: 'This is a very unusual situation, and I have never seen it before in relation to a freehold property.
'I can only assume that the Trustee in her Bankruptcy believed at the time that she did not have any realisable assets in the property which were worth pursuing.
'As she has just been made bankrupt again, I can't imagine that the situation has changed to any great extent'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
That was posted by the big Kylie fan I mentioned earlier, shudder, this cannot be a thing, it’s tramatised me, here’s the video, bigger shudder 😱 Skank is so bad at this, forget the noise she makes, she has absolutely no stage presence, how does anyone rate this mess as amazing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955349
Omg, the choreography is just amazing!
The way she moves her hand as if she is holding a glass of cherry wine and (this is the clever bit) she does this movement at the same time as singing the lyrics "and drink some cherry wine" !!!
How amazing is that!!
Worth £10 of anyone's money I'd say😏

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
No No No, just seen a massive Kylie fan, (her Twitter is all about Kylie ) is going to see the Skank tonight, and she’s not going for LOLS, I checked her timeline, she thought the MM was wonderful, she even loved the Barbies, she loves the Skank 😱

The universe will not accept love of Kylie and Skank from the same person, a hole has just been ripped in the space-time continuum (yes I watch Star Trek🤦🏽‍♀️) Worse still, she used my Kylie gif….I’m having a Friday tragedy here 😱….

IMG_7431.jpeg

Just gonna take myself out for a walk around the park for a bit, try to work out how such a thing could be, I think I’m in shock, I may take wine with me to the park.

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
I'm not sure about this relationship with JJ. I know it's said it's a showmance, a business agreement but what is he really getting out of it?
If he wanted his 15 minutes of fame with her, he would be blowing up his socials with loads of photos of them together but he barely even mentions it does he?
In every photo, he couldn't look less interested (the same with SB most of the time) If you are putting on a fake romance, you a least pretend to be in the first stages of romance where you can't keep your hands off of each other. So if it's fake or real, there's no connection/ interaction between them at all. No little looks, touches etc.
It's either real and miserable or fake and very badly acted!

• Heart

The dog's doodah

Driving the pink range rover to London, Skanky - "ohhh look at me the big celebrity arriving for her sell out show with my famous friends coming to watch me, I'm in my bright pink car so the press and everyone know its MEEEEE arriving and my teeny weeny slitty eyed driver boyfriend I'm a celebrity and above the law so I can park whereever I want, WOO HOO I LOVE IT!!!!"

Traffic warden - "Fuck off you cunt".

Also, just to say £65.00 for a fully blessed t-shirt, WTF!!!

• Haha

spangly

VIP Member
There are videos on TT of him and his friends trespassing on out of use rides though so I don’t think he is completely innocent.
I thought it was probably drunken high jinks! Anyone that's ever been to a theme park knows that you can't purchase those big cuddly toys, you've got to win them. He was probably showing off to his girlfriend and it backfired when she didn't even want the cuddly toy anyway! It's a bit embarrassing for him being splashed over the red tops but it's unlikely to be the last stupid thing he does! He's only 18...he's got a lot of stupid mistakes to make yet! ;)🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 49

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I think he was just letting her talk and give her enough rope to hang herself (poor pun i know). I've listened to the whole thing, she talked in circles trying to deflect. She makes it so obvious when she is lying, she over talks little details and says 'you know what I mean'. She goes on and on about the media ruining her and how she can never win. She thinks she Lady Di, I mean in general the media actually don't report on her that often unless it's newsworthy like the BH. They aren't camped outside her door waiting for exclusives!
Yeah she was just talking absolute shite most of the time. Repeating the same things she’s been saying for years, the media, the exes. There really is absolutely no self awareness there. The way she spoke about her two eldest was disgusting. It was quite obvious she was referring to Junior when saying she wasn’t allowed to be involved, he’d been ‘taken in’ by management and they treat her family like dirt. She has absolutely no boundaries and they have zero privacy thanks to her.
---
The Osbournes Pod for anyone who wants to see it. They slate her from about 6 mins in after saying how lovely PA is. They even play a bit of a whole new world to demonstrate how shit her singing is. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Madam’s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, she’s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skank’s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, who’s not selling out a small theatre in Clapham….Iconic…..

• Haha
  • Sick