Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
That Thorpe Park thing.
Star Studded 😂😂😂😂

Junior Andre , Kris Boyson , several people from Love Island - not a single one I’ve ever heard of - all wearing their best track suits .
Truly depressing .

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Cerase

So as the calendar said she has seen Bunny
Interesting that her mum was with her
Do you think her rental is near by?
Bloody hope not.

I haven't really been paying attention to her woes, has she given any clues about where she's moving or the type of house etc?
---
She was meant to be seeing the kids between 11 and 2.
Then it said Skegness with JJ. That's near enough a 4 hour drive, with no traffic and no stops.
She went into the shop at 11.20, and I know that as my daughter immediately texted me.

Her dad told her to make sure she didn't nick anything. 😂

• Haha

HasBeen

VIP Member
Meanwhile Carl is at a Event with KSR and Francine Lewis with Megan, Skank is going to go Nuclear ☢
Unless she’s whipped up some Egg whites chucked them over her car and is trying to frame CW ???
Got to say they make a cute couple

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She’s up to something with H, this is the longest she’s had him at home in ages, I’m thinking his placement at Star college is over, and she’s waiting for a new arrangement, she certainly won’t want him back full time with her, despite her fans saying she’s a good mum to H, we know she really isn’t. H looks like he’s gaining weight now he’s back with her, sadly he looked very big on stage in Clapham 😔 He needs to be away from her asap, she’s a danger to his health, think all she does is feed him food to keep him quiet.
Quite possibly H being "home" is a lot to do with why the eviction got delayed. She must have pulled a fast one saying he's with her until they get another placement for him, thus getting her another month of denials out of it.
Using him YET AGAIN :mad:

• Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Gosh...! 'National treasure'.....? Hardly David Attenborough, is she...?!!

She then proceeded to bounce from one fame-hungry bloke to another before eventually ending up with current flame JJ Slater, who is perhaps the hungriest of them all.

Oh my, this was penned by a senior reporter, they know what LEGO is up to 😁 The Scum can see this is a nothing relationship, he’s a fame chaser, that’s why he’s with her, and maybe the chance of coin through her photo games with the media, cos he doesn’t have a job, that company of his makes no profit. It’s just something his mum has probably bankrolled to stop him mucking about on the streets with his mates, and get him to cut down on the spliffs.

I sadly listened to the pod this week, he was forced on for 2 minutes, both Skank and Edna were trying to make out he was the real deal, he’s now in the family WhatsApp group, you could tell he had no interest in any of it, and gee he has no personality and charisma at all, that so came across on his 2 mins on the pod, dull, dull, dull, he be, it’s kinda hilarious they are still ploughing on with this, but I guess it’s all she can get now.

Oh dear, the Scum aren’t buying the relationship, “the fame hungriest of them all“, woo hoo we gotta Love IT🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

In_Deep

There are videos doing the rounds on Twitter/X of H up on stage "singing and dancing".
If other Krusties wish to link them that's fine, but like @SmillieKylie I'm choosing not to 😒

However, I'm more than comfortable with sharing this pic showing the "masses" of fans eagerly awaiting the (late) arrival of their idol 😂

audience.jpg

Regarding the tyre, if that is the RR @DC16 posted the MOT report for, it is the front offside tyre in the pics. So they got an advisory last year that it was warn but chose to ignore it?! 😡
If the tyre blows on a vehicle that size and it loses control, either in a built up area or the motorway, it could cause absolute carnage!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh you darling Pom,loved my big bum pic!🤣🤣🤣my fave..with his little top of two fucking hairs in elastic band top of his head.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😻😻😻❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰
Looool 😄😊🥰💖💕❤🤗❤❤❤😘 xxxx

😄 it will be self-combusting with jealousy now. Imagine the twarmer of poor little Lego now being forced into doing The Deed more often in order to get it pregint. 🤣
He might end up getting stuck again between Phil and Grant 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx ...

Resizer_17133769140251.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just read the Lego Stoner

Oooh la la the showmance is heating up, Lego-StonerBoy is now publicly expressing his love, and Edna has put him in the family WhatsApp group, though he seemed rather confused by this on today’s podcast. Skank is drawing him into the Clan, she says he loves the Clan, thinks Edna’s husband is a geezer, a top lad, got a feeling the matriarch hates him though, but that’s cos she hates all Skank’s men, as she believes they are always after Clan coin.

Tell you what though, I’ve decided I want them to get married, please get engaged soon Skank, this man-child is deffo the right fit for you, he ticks all your boxes, a glorious calm marriage it will be, you’ll never tire of him.

We’ll be loving it Krusties, the LOLS will never stop, oh yes I wanna hear wedding bells soon, it will be karma on steroids, if she marries Lego……please, please, please do it Skank, I’m not joking, I want this to happen 🙏🏾😁

Deffo Skank marriage material 👍🏾💍

View attachment 2953156
The building behind him looks a bit like 10 Downing Street 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx.

Maybe he wants to be the next Prime Minister 😄😄😄 x....

Resizer_17164943506991.jpg

Resizer_17164942267881.jpg

• Haha

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
As others have said, she's raided her secret stash and flung a bit of money at the mortgage company to keep her rancid talons on the MM for another month. Probably do the same thing again in a months time.

As for Jr, his probably felt he needed to put something on SM to stop his mother from having a meltdown. Sadly TheDarkling knows all to well what it is like to have a narc for a mother and has been on end of a meltdown when she didn't make a public display of affection on her birthday/mothers day/etc. Sometimes It's not worth the drama not posting something, even if it's not true well wishes.

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well, she did think she deseved an MBE for her campaigning for better laws.....

Madam is utterly deluded.. I can think of a few examples of what MBE stands for, in association with her: The list could be endless..

Many Blokes Entering
Multiple Behavioural Excuses Or Multiple Bankruptcy Evasions
Mental Barren Egotist

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
You do have to ask yourself, why are they still doing this, surely her sister can see its a disaster and have the courage to tell her its time to stop embarrassing herself.
I genuinely think despite the poor listening figures to the podcast and now these poorly attended Live events, Edna believes she’s a zeleb now and is loving it. The clan are a bizarre lot, I mean look at Edna last night, loving it she be 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lin60

Patience is a virtue..no way is she going to be getting away with anything. Like was previously said she’s lost near enough everything and more to come. She wears a mask!!!! 🤣 it’s what’s going on on the inside 🥴
And……there’s also this little nugget to look forward to reading of Claire Powells’ book when released 🤗

A source exclusively tells OK! that some will be on the edge of their seats awaiting the release. "There will be some people who are worried about what will be in the book, if they have told lies in the past, she will address this in the book.

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
I’m logging out folks, on me hollybobs in Japan and just ain’t got the time for all her shenanigans, too much fun to be had atm. However, Im fucking back on here on 30th irregardless as I wanna see that bitch flung out of MM. I don’t believe she’s had an extension, I believe she has that extra month to remove her shite!! See ya all soon ❤💙
---
Who is she referring to?
You can just see Celine Dion, pink, Adele etc doing this shite after belting out a banger 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Fish189

VIP Member
She doesn't think about his health a future does she. He's a young lad with his whole life ahead of him but sadly at this rate it won't be a long one. She just rewards with junk food.
Harvey will be lucky to reach 25 at this rate. Skanky will sell everything about his sad ending
A documentary. She really is a ruthless bastard any mum with a disabled child young man wouldn’t do what she’s doing. It’s exploitation. The simpletons who go to see her wouldn’t know morality if it jumped up and slapped them , the whole price family are guilty of neglect
Bloody shameful bastards 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
Yep I live at home and help with my mum and she has one. They are right on top of her wellbeing including her dignity. She fell out the bed once and broke all her shoulder and arm and was black and blue down that side when I discovered her. Immediately we were under suspicion. The bed is very low so god knows how she did so much damage. Turns out she has osteporosis.
I think Harvey's SW will be all over this ... it won't happen again ... she was clearly stopped from continuing the nightclub appearances, this will be the same. Good on the red tops publicising that he was wheeled out like this

Cerase

Sorry, I don't believe this, your daughter must have been mistaken. AFP is in IOW and Bunny is not in her custody
---

Well Kracktona was living apart from her bloke last week complaining about him in the press so I doubt theres a single wedding on the cards let alone a joint one
No, she's not mistaken. It was KP, Bunny and mum. All the other customers went silent and were gawping apparently. They were in Surrey, 11.20am.

• Wow
  • Angry