Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure about this relationship with JJ. I know it's said it's a showmance, a business agreement but what is he really getting out of it?
If he wanted his 15 minutes of fame with her, he would be blowing up his socials with loads of photos of them together but he barely even mentions it does he?
In every photo, he couldn't look less interested (the same with SB most of the time) If you are putting on a fake romance, you a least pretend to be in the first stages of romance where you can't keep your hands off of each other. So if it's fake or real, there's no connection/ interaction between them at all. No little looks, touches etc.
It's either real and miserable or fake and very badly acted!
It's a conundrum isn't it? 🤔 after this length of time, I can only think he's being paid for the relationship but has realised there's little 'fame' in it for him, so he's just going along with it until the money stops.
Or, he's just the shittest boyfriend ever!

What a fairytale life she leads! 👑💩🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So looks like they were parked on Servrus Road which is permit holders 8:30am to 6:30 pm. Max stay 2 hours pay at machine. Although probably have to book through app these days.
So, if she was at the meet and greets for 6pm they rightly got a ticket as should not have been parking there.

Reactions: 35
So looks like they were parked on Servrus Road which is permit holders 8:30am to 6:30 pm. Max stay 2 hours pay at machine. Although probably have to book through app these days.
So, if she was at the meet and greets for 6pm they rightly got a ticket as should not have been parking there.
I’m surprised she didn’t use Harvey’s blue badge

Reactions: 31
Looking at the "pink beast" RR picture it's not just the tyres that are dangerous but looks like the sills are corroded aswell with a hole in the wheel arch, so good look getting the pink beast through its next MOT, going to cost a few £££'s to keep the status symbol on the road that and insurance you'd better get another paper round kryten to pay for it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955565
My poor ears!
If Skank does turn up at Brighton pride she's going to be ripped apart😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t see the number plate was going to check it was insured and MOT
If that's the pink beast sink boy was hiding from the BH and bailiffs for skank that he returned i think someone did run a check and it was taxed and had it's M.O.T, think its close to running out on both though.

Quick edit just seen DC has posted knew someone had the info and it was close to another test.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Question from me, as I know nothing about cars, I just get in and drive, Mr SK does all the maintenance, garage stuff etc, I ain’t got time for car malarkey, that sort of thing is why you get married innit 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I have my trusty AA membership when I‘m out and about, have to say they’ve been very good with me when I’ve had issues out driving, big up to the AA from me 👍🏾😁 but even I can see that tyre is messed up. Well spotted @In_Deep, that’s top tier sherlocking, I’d never have noticed that ⭐ Question though, that’s looks like it might blow on the motorway at anytime, is that right ? Do we know the MOT date, cos how much has it been driven since then to get in that state 🤔 or has it just rotted away at the MM, that looks like a hole in the tyre to me 🤔

Edit…..see DC says nearly a year ago and she hasn’t fixed the tyre, again another reason she shouldn’t even own a car, it’s bloody dangerous to others on the road 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Madam’s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, she’s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skank’s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, who’s not selling out a small theatre in Clapham….Iconic…..

View attachment 2955963
lol, either the sound isn’t syncing on the video or she is mining on this video. Mining to a version that has auto tune on it. 😖😤🤢🥸🤬🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
More pictures on here.

Backgrid seem out of favour now, I wonder why 🤔 not doing something dodgy are you KP and diverting your income stream from your payment plan (you stated on that pod you have to arrange, but not pay it seems). 😡🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
More pictures on here.

Backgrid seem out of favour now, I wonder why 🤔 not doing something dodgy are you KP and diverting your income stream from your payment plan (you stated on that pod you have to arrange, but not pay it seems). 😡🤷🏻‍♀️
Are we taking bets on how long she'll wear that montstrosity of an outfit? Grubby woman.

Backgrind has gone on the back burner I can't think why 😂

So DM report that she's more than capable to screech onstage, then write the bollocky excuses why madam won't be turning up to court.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Question from me, as I know nothing about cars, I just get in and drive, Mr SK does all the maintenance, garage stuff etc, I ain’t got time for car malarkey, that sort of thing is why you get married innit 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I have my trusty AA membership when I‘m out and about, have to say they’ve been very good with me when I’ve had issues out driving, big up to the AA from me 👍🏾😁 but even I can see that tyre is messed up. Well spotted @In_Deep, that’s top tier sherlocking, I’d never have noticed that ⭐ Question though, that’s looks like it might blow on the motorway at anytime, is that right ? Do we know the MOT date, cos how much has it been driven since then to get in that state 🤔 or has it just rotted away at the MM, that looks like a hole in the tyre to me 🤔

Edit…..see DC says nearly a year ago and she hasn’t fixed the tyre, again another reason she shouldn’t even own a car, it’s bloody dangerous to others on the road 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don't want to rub even more salt into the wound Kylie,,, after the disappointment of finding out the pop princess likes kickyball and a Kylie fan likes skank and went to her podcast, but you might need to get a pair of overalls. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240525-101049.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

You can see the wires in the tyre. Out and out illegal. Plus front tyre so when it blows, steering becomes very hard to handle.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
More pictures on here.

Comments are as good as usual :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.