Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely true, he may have been naive in taking them whilst looking for someone to pay but he doesn't strike me as suddenly having an outbreak of birthgiver's genes and stealing/entitlement breaking through, in general he comes across as polite and caring.
There are videos on TT of him and his friends trespassing on out of use rides though so I don’t think he is completely innocent.

Reactions: 14
Madam’s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, she’s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skank’s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, who’s not selling out a small theatre in Clapham….Iconic…..

View attachment 2955963
How bandy she is there 🤣 and the filler filled arse ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There are videos on TT of him and his friends trespassing on out of use rides though so I don’t think he is completely innocent.
I thought it was probably drunken high jinks! Anyone that's ever been to a theme park knows that you can't purchase those big cuddly toys, you've got to win them. He was probably showing off to his girlfriend and it backfired when she didn't even want the cuddly toy anyway! It's a bit embarrassing for him being splashed over the red tops but it's unlikely to be the last stupid thing he does! He's only 18...he's got a lot of stupid mistakes to make yet! ;)🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Or getting a parking ticket, for breaking the law AGAIN 🤷🏻‍♀️
Poor Katie has such bad luck with cars :p

:"Katie Price doesn't have much luck with cars. After five previous driving bans, she was spotted getting yet another ticket on her pink Range Rover this week"

Do the cars get themselves all the bans and tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In the Mirror version of getting a ticket

Realising what had happened, JJ was seen taking the ticket as he spoke to someone on the phone. Later on he was pictured looking glum by the side of the road as he stood in casual grey shorts and a hoodie, perhaps thinking how to tell Katie she had more car woes. The tattooed TV star, who started dating Katie at the end of last year when she split from ex- fiancé Carl Woods, was also rocking a Gucci man bag under his arm. 🤭
I wish the papers would stop giving JJ the little bit of attention he craves. Don't use his name journos just write 'Katie prices latest in a long line of boyfriends was seen removing the parking ticket' he doesn't need to be mentioned as this little tiny bit of claim to fame is what he's after. Just call him KPs latest beau / toyboy/ doormat 🤣🤣 whatever you want just don't let ut come up when he googles himself 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her "singing performances" are hilarious. It's just like a pre-teen girl practising in front of a mirror with a hairbrush.
And she thinks that paying out her own money to put on a show means she's "made it" as a singer?
Deluded, much?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wish the papers would stop giving JJ the little bit of attention he craves. Don't use his name journos just write 'Katie prices latest in a long line of boyfriends was seen removing the parking ticket' he doesn't need to be mentioned as this little tiny bit of claim to fame is what he's after. Just call him KPs latest beau / toyboy/ doormat 🤣🤣 whatever you want just don't let ut come up when he googles himself 😁
So all Lego was good for was standing guard by her car and he couldnt even get that right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this is your best one Pom. I'm in a pub and trying my best not to laugh. This needs to live forever 🩷🩷🩷
Thanks so much ❤❤❤😘 lol at trying not to laugh in the pub. I'm very flattered Love and hugs Pom 😊😊❤💖🥰💕🤗🐾😘 xxxx.

For you 😊..We have had Katie eating her corn in the sea, now the corn is getting revenge and swapped roles lol 😄😊❤🤗💕😘 xxxx

Resizer_17166236648351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
1716623888753.png

C'mon, own up. Who are the two ancient Krusties in the front row and what did they take to throw at her?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm not sure about this relationship with JJ. I know it's said it's a showmance, a business agreement but what is he really getting out of it?
If he wanted his 15 minutes of fame with her, he would be blowing up his socials with loads of photos of them together but he barely even mentions it does he?
In every photo, he couldn't look less interested (the same with SB most of the time) If you are putting on a fake romance, you a least pretend to be in the first stages of romance where you can't keep your hands off of each other. So if it's fake or real, there's no connection/ interaction between them at all. No little looks, touches etc.
It's either real and miserable or fake and very badly acted!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Driving the pink range rover to London, Skanky - "ohhh look at me the big celebrity arriving for her sell out show with my famous friends coming to watch me, I'm in my bright pink car so the press and everyone know its MEEEEE arriving and my teeny weeny slitty eyed driver boyfriend I'm a celebrity and above the law so I can park whereever I want, WOO HOO I LOVE IT!!!!"

Traffic warden - "duck off you bleep".

Also, just to say £65.00 for a fully blessed t-shirt, WTF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.