Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are videos doing the rounds on Twitter/X of H up on stage "singing and dancing".
If other Krusties wish to link them that's fine, but like @SmillieKylie I'm choosing not to šŸ˜’

However, I'm more than comfortable with sharing this pic showing the "masses" of fans eagerly awaiting the (late) arrival of their idol šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2956246

Regarding the tyre, if that is the RR @DC16 posted the MOT report for, it is the front offside tyre in the pics. So they got an advisory last year that it was warn but chose to ignore it?! šŸ˜”
If the tyre blows on a vehicle that size and it loses control, either in a built up area or the motorway, it could cause absolute carnage!
Yeah I see she dragged out Harvey again, she's put videos of him dancing on stage on her insta.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So she was parading Harvey again last night :mad: Treating him like a performing seal, telling him to sing and dance, probably while saying ā€˜Do you love it Harveyā€™. Why donā€™t his rights ever get respected? He is a disabled, vulnerable, volatile young man. In what world is it ok to put him on display for her ā€˜fansā€™ to gawk at? She makes me sick :sick:
She knows people take the piss out of him too

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oooooo.... Love the fact this poster says that she's not a fan but..... I reckon Frumpy wrote it...

1716634005381.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So she was parading Harvey again last night :mad: Treating him like a performing seal, telling him to sing and dance, probably while saying ā€˜Do you love it Harveyā€™. Why donā€™t his rights ever get respected? He is a disabled, vulnerable, volatile young man. In what world is it ok to put him on display for her ā€˜fansā€™ to gawk at? She makes me sick :sick:
Makes me really angry, as adult services are always saying they have the same rights to do things or say ā€˜Noā€™ as anyone else. So how does she get away with this behaviour. Anyone else doing this to a vulnerable adult would have adult services on their doorstep. She just expects him to ā€˜perform for mummyā€™. No doubt gave him a whole carrot cake afterwards. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I donā€™t actually care whether she came out on time or not; it looks like another tit-show, regardless. The point is, everyone can believe itā€™s true because she has form for disrespecting folk whoā€™ve taken time out of their day and spent their hard-earned money (after paying their taxes) to travel to see her. She doesnā€™t give a tit about anybody but herself. She is the absolute epitome of a self-absorbed narcissist and I canā€™t emphasise quite how much I detest the woman.
I notice that neither of her elder children turned up, even the one ā€œwho knows who her mum is.ā€ Maybe thatā€™s why she didnā€™t go - she knows exactly the score. And the only one who did go, is the one who hasnā€™t the agency to give consent. Once again, she used him.
On another note, how come Harvey has been out of college for so long? Has his time there come to an end (early) or was she hoping to be able to use him to deter the eviction guys? In which case, sheā€™ll need to keep him for another month.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So no family pics from last night then? AFP, PFP, J & P, JJ's family?? Alllllll together as 1 big happy family šŸ¤”šŸ„±
Any gushing tributes from J & P about their amazing mum & her wonderful show?
---
Still unable to find hint of her appearing anywhere in Skegvegas tonight šŸ¤· I wonder if it's JJ that's appearing & she's going with him šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
KP and Sophie are at the cross wired podcast festival tonight at 6.30 start
So no family pics from last night then? AFP, PFP, J & P, JJ's family?? Alllllll together as 1 big happy family šŸ¤”šŸ„±
Any gushing tributes from J & P about their amazing mum & her wonderful show?
---
Still unable to find hint of her appearing anywhere in Skegvegas tonight šŸ¤· I wonder if it's JJ that's appearing & she's going with him šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
kP is at the Sheffield ballroom at 6 30 with Sophie for a podcast festival

Reactions: 13
Turns out it was chaos at the Big London Night of the tour, she turned up an hour late šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Doesnā€™t look like any of the promised family members, other than H being dragged along, turned up, and no famous faces, not even Z-listersā€¦..why you lie Skank, why šŸ¤”

View attachment 2955696

I've noticed in some of the more recent articles on her they have a separate heading titled "Katie's Missing Millions".
What are they hinting at here do we think? Do they know something about her finances they're not allowed to print?
Puzzling šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At least H had a pair of ear defenders on so was spared the Skank screeching into his tympanic membrane...#

1716635781499.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Madamā€™s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, sheā€™s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skankā€™s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, whoā€™s not selling out a small theatre in Claphamā€¦.Iconicā€¦..

View attachment 2955963
Listen to those cheers, this is her new high, off the ā„ now and that ego still needs feeding and it's fix, so let's ping all those neuro receptors with some adulation šŸ˜šŸ„°šŸ¤©
She's nothing but a junkie getting her fix whichever way she can.
#criminaljunkie

Reactions: 30
Makes me really angry, as adult services are always saying they have the same rights to do things or say ā€˜Noā€™ as anyone else. So how does she get away with this behaviour. Anyone else doing this to a vulnerable adult would have adult services on their doorstep. She just expects him to ā€˜perform for mummyā€™. No doubt gave him a whole carrot cake afterwards. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬.
I will never understand how sheā€™s had the two youngest children removed from her, because of her appalling behaviour in front of them, yet adult social services seem to be quite ok with her having Harvey anytime she wants to exploit him for her own gain, this as happened so many times, adult services must beware of what she does when she has him, but nothing ever seems to be done to protect him. Does Harvey actually have some person or authority who are responsible for his safety and protection?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Madamā€™s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, sheā€™s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skankā€™s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, whoā€™s not selling out a small theatre in Claphamā€¦.Iconicā€¦..That looks like she is miming, look at the beginning she is not in time when the song starts , she is talking

View attachment 2955963
Madamā€™s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, sheā€™s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skankā€™s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, whoā€™s not selling out a small theatre in Claphamā€¦.Iconicā€¦..

View attachment 2955963
She looks like she is miming , watch the beginning she is talking and misses the start of the song and is not in time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Driving the pink range rover to London, Skanky - "ohhh look at me the big celebrity arriving for her sell out show with my famous friends coming to watch me, I'm in my bright pink car so the press and everyone know its MEEEEE arriving and my teeny weeny slitty eyed driver boyfriend I'm a celebrity and above the law so I can park whereever I want, WOO HOO I LOVE IT!!!!"

Traffic warden - "duck off you bleep".

Also, just to say Ā£65.00 for a fully blessed t-shirt, WTF!!!
Ā£65 isn't that how much a PCN costs nowadays if you pay it within 14 days?? Handy that šŸ˜‰šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Price is not the first delusional woman to believe she can sing, but at least Florence Foster Jenkins could fill a theatre. And sheā€™s got angel wings, too! At least Floā€™s came off at the end of the performance. Price is stuck with hers.
IMG_0241.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.