Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do have to ask yourself, why are they still doing this, surely her sister can see its a disaster and have the courage to tell her its time to stop embarrassing herself.
I genuinely think despite the poor listening figures to the podcast and now these poorly attended Live events, Edna believes she’s a zeleb now and is loving it. The clan are a bizarre lot, I mean look at Edna last night, loving it she be 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I have just seen the thorpe park stealing article on thesun about junior Andre and was shocked by his appearance,
While junior does have a natural tan because of Peter it is very clear that he is trying to look black, he reminds me of Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal.
Nothing to do with his few weeks in Australian sunshine then?

Reactions: 21
Madam’s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, she’s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skank’s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, who’s not selling out a small theatre in Clapham….Iconic…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955565
MY OH just said "Turn that bleeping racket off! Is it a load of drunks out on the piss or what???"
"Yes" I said. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Madam’s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, she’s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skank’s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, who’s not selling out a small theatre in Clapham….Iconic…..

View attachment 2955963

What a bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the Mirror version of getting a ticket

Realising what had happened, JJ was seen taking the ticket as he spoke to someone on the phone. Later on he was pictured looking glum by the side of the road as he stood in casual grey shorts and a hoodie, perhaps thinking how to tell Katie she had more car woes. The tattooed TV star, who started dating Katie at the end of last year when she split from ex- fiancé Carl Woods, was also rocking a Gucci man bag under his arm. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She a bleep will love it! ‘That’s my boy’..😏Also know that Pete will be upset.It’s like one in the net for her.
But he was taking them for his younger sisters and looking for someone to pay for them 👀 either true or he's learned some lyng skills from his birther

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But he was taking them for his younger sisters and looking for someone to pay for them 👀 either true or he's learned some lyng skills from his birther
Most likely true, he may have been naive in taking them whilst looking for someone to pay but he doesn't strike me as suddenly having an outbreak of birthgiver's genes and stealing/entitlement breaking through, in general he comes across as polite and caring.

Reactions: 28

View attachment 2955963
Please tell me that's fake screaming 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t an hour late, hmmmmm so she says, had a pop at the Scum senior showbiz journalist, hmmmmm is that wise as they now taste blood Skank 🤔

IMG_7595.jpeg

So The Scum lied did they Skank 🤔

What about you and what you said about the event 🤔

So far no sign of AFP and PP Fencing there, you said they would be
So far no sign of P and her bf there, you said they would be
So far no sign of J and his gf there, you said they might be 🤦🏽‍♀️
So far no sign of Lego’s Dad, you said he would be
So far no sign of lots of famous faces attending, there would be a big surprise, where are they, you said there would be many there

Must admit you did drag H up there, as he has no choice, and you posted some very uncomfortable viewing videos of him, making him perform “Haaaanoooo”, with you, so at least you are consistent with the continued exploitation of a disabled man, I’ll give you that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Who’s lying now then Skank 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.