Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOooo, I know. I really fancy a glass of cherry wine now....
Would not surprise me if she forgot the lyrics like she usually does and changes Cherry to Kylie. Knowing that witch and how she and the bison avidly read here could you imagine our combined wrath.

That being said I'm having a lovely tipple of Kylie in the garden once the sun has gone past a certain point later today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't want to rub even more salt into the wound Kylie,,, after the disappointment of finding out the pop princess likes kickyball and a Kylie fan likes skank and went to her podcast, but you might need to get a pair of overalls. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2956169
Yes must admit it’s been a hard couple of days being a Kylie fan, that was a tough pill to swallow yesterday, with a big Kylie fan loving the Skank 😱 This one though Stan, is Kylie being an actress, see she’s so good she’s fooled you into believing she’s a skilled mechanic, when she’s just acting in Neighbours and in reality, like me, hasn’t got a scooby doo about car maintenance 👍🏾 The power of the Kylie, never ceases to amaze me, she got you believing she fixes cars Stan😁

Back to Skank, appears the show “was one for the books”, I guess that would be the book of “The Top 10 crappy shows to definitely miss in 2024”, I can’t think of any other book it could be 🤔

IMG_7605.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
More pictures on here.

Backgrid seem out of favour now, I wonder why 🤔 not doing something dodgy are you KP and diverting your income stream from your payment plan (you stated on that pod you have to arrange, but not pay it seems). 😡🤷🏻‍♀️
Love this bit though....

To see one of Katie's live podcast shows, fans had to fork out £29 per ticket. Although the entry fee was relatively cheap compared to her competitors, she could not fill the venue, which could seat up to 700 people.
Fan pictures showed that the venue still had a lot of empty seats by the time the show started.
But while it also appears that she will not fill her next 400-capacity venue in Birmingham, there is still hope for her in Bristol, Glasgow and Newcastle.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes must admit it’s been tough couple of days being a Kylie fan, that was a tough pill to swallow yesterday, with a big Kylie fan loving the Skank 😱 This one though Stan, is Kylie being an actress, see she’s so good she’s fooled you into believing she’s a skilled mechanic, when she’s just acting in Neighbours and in reality, like me, hasn’t got a scooby doo about car maintenance 👍🏾 The power of the Kylie, never ceases to amaze me, she got you believing she fixes cars Stan😁

Back to Skank, appears the show “was one for the books”, I guess that would be the book of “The Top 10 crappy shows to definitely miss in 2024”, I can’t think of any other book it could be 🤔

View attachment 2956220
I think what the Clapham grand are really saying here is ‘no Katie, we can’t pay you in cash, it’s going through the books’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
KP cannot be making any money with these shows
By the time she has paid venue etc with only 50ish going

Reactions: 20
There are videos doing the rounds on Twitter/X of H up on stage "singing and dancing".
If other Krusties wish to link them that's fine, but like @SmillieKylie I'm choosing not to 😒

However, I'm more than comfortable with sharing this pic showing the "masses" of fans eagerly awaiting the (late) arrival of their idol 😂

audience.jpg

Regarding the tyre, if that is the RR @DC16 posted the MOT report for, it is the front offside tyre in the pics. So they got an advisory last year that it was warn but chose to ignore it?! 😡
If the tyre blows on a vehicle that size and it loses control, either in a built up area or the motorway, it could cause absolute carnage!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
'Who Said She Can't Sing....?' - The entire world are saying it, Skanky....

1716632072916.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So now the Plods know that the Pink Monstrosity is being driven about again on dodgy illegal tyres, do you think they might manage to catch up with these law-breaking arseholes at any time??

Reactions: 39
So she was parading Harvey again last night :mad: Treating him like a performing seal, telling him to sing and dance, probably while saying ‘Do you love it Harvey’. Why don’t his rights ever get respected? He is a disabled, vulnerable, volatile young man. In what world is it ok to put him on display for her ‘fans’ to gawk at? She makes me sick :sick:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I genuinely think despite the poor listening figures to the podcast and now these poorly attended Live events, Edna believes she’s a zeleb now and is loving it. The clan are a bizarre lot, I mean look at Edna last night, loving it she be 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955908
IMG_7878.jpeg

This is why I cannot stand her using a disabled person who obviously does not want to be there, just for her own personal gain. What decent person does this to their child. Its borderline abuse, but hey oh it Skanky so it’s deemed to be ok.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Backgrid seem out of favour now, I wonder why 🤔 not doing something dodgy are you KP and diverting your income stream from your payment plan (you stated on that pod you have to arrange, but not pay it seems). 😡🤷🏻‍♀️
Hence the Maths Quiz I posted yesterday. I would hazard a guess that the amount of promotion of the Skanky Onlyfans has been (an appropriate) "big fat" zero as well. She's taking advantage again and again and again. Time for the useless courts/trustees to put some proper actions in place to repay the creditors that the Skank has stolen from.

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here, never posted before but have something to contribute - can confirm that PFP was there last night. A distant acquaintance who is a massive fan went to the shambles and posted a pic with him. No sign of AFP from what I’ve seen. Plenty of footage of it screeching including that old faithful ‘I have nothing’ (how apt!) and poor H being dragged out to perform 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 76
So no family pics from last night then? AFP, PFP, J & P, JJ's family?? Alllllll together as 1 big happy family 🤔🥱
Any gushing tributes from J & P about their amazing mum & her wonderful show?
---
Still unable to find hint of her appearing anywhere in Skegvegas tonight 🤷 I wonder if it's JJ that's appearing & she's going with him 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.