Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, the choreography is just amazing!
The way she moves her hand as if she is holding a glass of cherry wine and (this is the clever bit) she does this movement at the same time as singing the lyrics "and drink some cherry wine" !!!
How amazing is that!!
Worth £10 of anyone's money I'd say😏
She loves singing that particular line of the song doesn't she?:unsure:
What I want to know is; out of all the faces IT'S had, why the duck did she choose that duck-face-gargoyle on to have printed?? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Reactions: 26
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 2955565
This is a butchered version of Finally by Cece Peniston. 🫣
Where is Lung Thief? Why aren’t cars towed or clamped in London when you need them to be? πŸ™„

A fine will just β€œget to the back of the queue”. πŸ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 2955565
Oh no she has just butchered one of my favourite songs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Turns out it was chaos at the Big London Night of the tour, she turned up an hour late πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Doesn’t look like any of the promised family members, other than H being dragged along, turned up, and no famous faces, not even Z-listers…..why you lie Skank, why πŸ€”

IMG_7539.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So, I noticed something about the parking ticket photos from the Daily Fail...
I thought a couple of the tyres looked a bit rough, so I cropped a close-up and increased the brightness.

Full disclosure, the originals are quite low quality pics and I don't have a fancy photo editor on my phone, but that potentially looks like some serious wear on both the centre and outer treads, and possibly even some damage?

1.jpg

3.jpg

If it's been sat around for months prior to Lego starting to use it, I doubt any of the morons have considered checking to see if it's actually road worthy before driving it... 😑

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I’m logging out folks, on me hollybobs in Japan and just ain’t got the time for all her shenanigans, too much fun to be had atm. However, Im bleeping back on here on 30th irregardless as I wanna see that witch flung out of MM. I don’t believe she’s had an extension, I believe she has that extra month to remove her shite!! See ya all soon β€πŸ’™
---
Who is she referring to?
You can just see Celine Dion, pink, Adele etc doing this shite after belting out a banger 🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I thought a couple of the tyres looked a bit rough, so I cropped a close-up and increased the brightness.

Full disclosure, the originals are quite low quality pics and I don't have a fancy photo editor on my phone, but that potentially looks like some serious wear on both the centre and outer treads, and possibly even some damage?

View attachment 2955697

View attachment 2955703

If it's been sat around for months prior to Lego starting to use it, I doubt any of the morons have considered checking to see if it's actually road worthy before driving it... 😑
Is there even any tread on that?? 😳
---
Turns out it was chaos at the Big London Night of the tour, she turned up an hour late πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Doesn’t look like any of the promised family members, other than H being dragged along, turned up, and no famous faces, not even Z-listers…..why you lie Skank, why πŸ€”

View attachment 2955696

This is actually brilliant πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚
Can't even half fill the smallest area with Β£10 tickets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And pitched up over an hour late.
I wonder/wander how many got up & left because they were sick of waiting??
I bet she was as mardy as her arse if the family didn't show up.
---
Why print misleading headlines & then write this πŸ€·πŸ™„
I'm quietly confident that Junior has no need to steal a stuffed toy. I'm also confident that Pete & Emily have raised him well enough to know better. I also don't think he'd be that stupid. He knows he'll be pictured so why would he steal something 🀦🀷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2955696

Not exactly the London Palladium is it? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2955697

View attachment 2955703

There's hardly any tread on that tyre. Definitely not roadworthy

Reactions: 31
Great spot @In_Deep that is a shoddy looking tyre!

And yet another lie from Kipper lips, no AFP or P? Pics or it didn’t happen…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is that 3 nights in a row she’s worn that same outfit? It must be mingin’
She can’t wash it, cheap material that will run and fall to bits on washing! She probably bought a packet of six. Cheaper!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Me too last night I went to bed with it playing in my head 🀣🀣.
See and we all think she’s as thick as her waist but she’s slowly slowly brainwashing the nation with her elegance, etiquette and vastly talented vocal range through subliminal mind control, it’s like a plot from the avengers someone call mrs Peel and Steed immediately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.