Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello a long time lurked here. I have just read that she might be in Clapham at the Grand . That's a 5 minute walk from me 😁 anyone know what day and time as I am soooo tempted to go up there and shout "kipper" at her lool
Well whatever time is advertised, add 2 hours plus and then go along as she has notoriety for ALWAYS being late

Reactions: 16
Any sign of AFP and Princess etc?
Not yet, but Edna or Chris, their producer, usually posts stuff on IG later, so we’ll see then. I’m looking forward to all the famous faces Skank said were attending, not seen any sign of the likes of Elton John or Rod Stewart yet, so hoping to see that later as well 👍🏾😁

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325

I'm 10 yrs older than Skank - my avatar pic is just me - grew out all my hair dye so now totally grey, saved me a fortune & even tho I say so myself, I look tons better than she does
Here you are I've made one for you Love Pom 😊😀🥰💖❤🤗😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2954548
Ohhh our Baby Darling Pom - never fail to deliver 😂 😂 😂 :p:p😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohdear Melody don’t look good.😳👀Peter will not be pleased.🤔

Oh dear, sounds like he’s turning into an entitled little git who thinks he’s so famous he can do what he wants! Remind you of anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
More driving trouble, parking ticket on the pink Range Rover, why hasn’t that car been seized by the bailiffs 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Lego’s so shifty, this guy is weird 🤔

View attachment 2955475

Love how in that article they've placed a photo of Millie Bobby Brown seeming to be wearing an "homage" to Skanks face costume 😁😆😅🤣😂
Who wears it better?
1716586497570.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because she’s Katie Price and can park where she wants. No one can tell her what to do.
Just wish she’d stop bleeping trying to sing. Does my head in. She’s so bleeping arrogant

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh diddums..... She really can't read a room, can she...?!!

The mother of five who was once a panellist on the popular ITV talk show Loose Women, was heard saying on the Katie Price Show that if she had started up the series at the height of her fame, she would have been inundated with guests. To her shock, she has only managed to pull in one famous face.
Doesn't seem to enter her head that she's.... erm.... past it....

I mean, what A lister wouldn't want to be associated with a double bankrupt/drink/drug driver whose not insured or licensed/about to be evicted/surgically enhanced dried out old husk of a has-been? Why haven't Tom Cruise, Kylie (sorry Smillie), Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, George Clooney or Anthony Hopkins, et al, been in touch to see if they could get VIP tickets? I'm sure I'm totally bemused....
Even if any of them did agree to go on her show all she would do it talk over them and talk about herself! I wonder if she has asked any of the people who had them on their shows to go on hers? Has she asked her BFFs such as Chloe ferry or Jessica Alvis I wonder? Probably not because they aren’t important enough. It’ll be interesting to see how many celebs turn up to this amazing party she’s having for her 30th anniversary in the business. When is that supposed to be I wonder? We are almost half way through the year and no sign of it as yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this the big London one tonight?? How embarrassing that she can't even get a small handful of fans, or even drunks off the street to fill that little room. Peter Andre still selling out concerts even though he's over 50 and this munter can't even get her 'fans' to come and see her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Read a similar article and it said he picked them up from a closed booth and was looking for someone to ask if he could pay for them to take them home for his sisters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows but that seems reasonable, can’t imagine the lad would be arsed about them otherwise.
This sounds the more likely story, i cant see him stealing 🤷‍♀️
Just watched his insta stories and my god that pathetic gangster accent he's adopted if truly bleeping awful, I don't know how Pete doesn't laugh in his face unless he talks normal at home 🤣 but I did notice how much he and Harvey look like each other now hes grown up, they are definitely Kps genes coming through in them 2, I never thought princess or the little 2 look anything like her at all. Must really piss her off lol

Reactions: 21
More driving trouble, parking ticket on the pink Range Rover, why hasn’t that car been seized by the bailiffs 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Lego’s so shifty, this guy is weird 🤔

View attachment 2955475

So she can't have her own insurance, so she thinks legoboys will cover it with his policy. But as soon as he steps out of it, there's an uninsured vehicle parked on the pubic road. She really does like to bend and twist the law to suit whatever she wants to do.
Legoboy better check out his own insurance, he might no even be covered for other cars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
All those cars will be in someone else's name, he's just a chauffeur for the spoilt little witch, she had to use that car, it's her prop, can't wait for the downfall, it will happen I feel now and that's after me doubting it for a while, just look at her, same crappy nylon crappy outfit every day, this is someone who used to fly to the states for her hair done, she's fucked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955565
Jesus really is living in fantasy land, to us she's a butchered mess with and over inflated chest arse and ego, performing to a few die hard fans, with a combined IQ of 3
To her she's performing to Wembley, to millions of adoring fans with the voice of Whitney and the body of a goddess.
I have to give it to her the one thing she has got going for her is the level of delusion, bad delusion, the worst any doctor has ever seen In the history of delusion, they said they can't believe she's got such powers of delusion and still here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

What is this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955565
'IT' just gets worse, 'IT' cannot sing, mime, dance or do anything really but bask in 'IT's own self glory.
'IT' really does believe that 'IT' is a big superstar.
And Edna the Beige Lump thinks she is a star too, basking in her sisters afterglow.
I imagine with H joining them on stage it's reminiscent of the Muppets.
Victorian freak show making a comeback!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'IT' just gets worse, 'IT' cannot sing, mime, dance or do anything really but bask in 'IT's own self glory.
'IT' really does believe that 'IT' is a big superstar.
And Edna the Beige Lump thinks she is a star too, basking in her sisters afterglow.
I imagine with H joining them on stage it's reminiscent of the Muppets.
Victorian freak show making a comeback!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.