Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes, Vocal kween I think not.
That was posted by the big Kylie fan I mentioned earlier, shudder, this cannot be a thing, it’s tramatised me, here’s the video, bigger shudder 😱 Skank is so bad at this, forget the noise she makes, she has absolutely no stage presence, how does anyone rate this mess as amazing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Skanky will be screaming "It's all Pete Ya bleep's fault. He didn't bring him up proper.... He didn't set any boundaries.... If he'd left him here wiv me, Junior would've have picked up the toy wivout anyone noticing..."
Lol she'd also say "he's worked hard for it, why shouldn't he deserve something nice" 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She a bleep will love it! ‘That’s my boy’..😏Also know that Pete will be upset.It’s like one in the net for her.
Read a similar article and it said he picked them up from a closed booth and was looking for someone to ask if he could pay for them to take them home for his sisters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows but that seems reasonable, can’t imagine the lad would be arsed about them otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Looks like they've had to cut capacity again, £10 a ticket and still hasn't sold out, what a joke skank and the whole shitshow podcast has become. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Read a similar article and it said he picked them up from a closed booth and was looking for someone to ask if he could pay for them to take them home for his sisters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows but that seems reasonable, can’t imagine the lad would be arsed about them otherwise.
Well,that makes sence ! Rather than anything else,I hope so.

Reactions: 22
That was posted by the big Kylie fan I mentioned earlier, shudder, this cannot be a thing, it’s tramatised me, here’s the video, bigger shudder 😱 Skank is so bad at this, forget the noise she makes, she has absolutely no stage presence, how does anyone rate this mess as amazing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955349
Substitute this Kanye Freddie for Kipper Jermaine ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2955349
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Aaaannndd, breathe!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
'IT' looks like 'IT' sounds!
Stinky.
Oh yes, The Pricey is back!
No worries HMRC, Creditors in the Bankruptcy and those on the back of the long list owed.
Based on this example of excellence, this time next year you'll all be millionaires.
Give that girl a gong!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2955349
Omg, the choreography is just amazing!
The way she moves her hand as if she is holding a glass of cherry wine and (this is the clever bit) she does this movement at the same time as singing the lyrics "and drink some cherry wine" !!!
How amazing is that!!
Worth £10 of anyone's money I'd say😏

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Aaaannndd, breathe!
'IT' looks like 'IT' sounds!
Stinky.
Oh yes, The Pricey is back!
No worries HMRC, Creditors in the Bankruptcy and those on the back of the long list owed.
Based on this example of excellence, this time next year you'll all be millionaires.
Give that girl a gong!
Where's the vaudeville hook when you need one???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She had H on stage with her singing “Haaaaanoooo”, so wrong how she exploits him and her fans love it 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

View attachment 2955349
That outfit does her no favours does it. Only saving grace of her vaping is if she was near a naked flame having a fag that much polyester would go up like a bonfire. Although that might be a good thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2955349
Made the mistake of pressing play. Mr Toes was in the kitchen making a cuppa.
“What the duck are you listening to? Sounds like someone in pain”
Mr Toes is not a fan 🤣🤣

Wouldn’t like to stand down wind. This must be day number 3 of pulling her face out of her arse. No room for a Tena lady in the camel toe.
ETA

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well she does have one favourite song to sing doesn't she, any guesses why this one means so much to her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.