Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to catch up 😀💖 x

Meanwell Phil has left Katie and Grant to try and get some stardom of his own..he remembed Katie's corn cob pic in the sea when he was back in her bikini bra and wanted to recreate it himself to see if he gets the papers interested 😄 x....

View attachment 2954919
I think this is your best one Pom. I'm in a pub and trying my best not to laugh. This needs to live forever 🩷🩷🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you just imagine Katie's next wedding being in St Paul's Cathedral?!! Tits and tatts out, everyone plastered in thick makeup with eyelashes like Jersey cows.
And a stampede when they ask if anyone knows of any just cause or impediment to the marriage taking place...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Skanky will be screaming "It's all Pete Ya bleep's fault. He didn't bring him up proper.... He didn't set any boundaries.... If he'd left him here wiv me, Junior would've have picked up the toy wivout anyone noticing..."
I've just read that in her whiney voice 😂
Skank will be loving that story, probably throwing some of her mattress money at Junior for being a good boy.

Pete on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh diddums..... She really can't read a room, can she...?!!

The mother of five who was once a panellist on the popular ITV talk show Loose Women, was heard saying on the Katie Price Show that if she had started up the series at the height of her fame, she would have been inundated with guests. To her shock, she has only managed to pull in one famous face.
Doesn't seem to enter her head that she's.... erm.... past it....

I mean, what A lister wouldn't want to be associated with a double bankrupt/drink/drug driver whose not insured or licensed/about to be evicted/surgically enhanced dried out old husk of a has-been? Why haven't Tom Cruise, Kylie (sorry Smillie), Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, George Clooney or Anthony Hopkins, et al, been in touch to see if they could get VIP tickets? I'm sure I'm totally bemused....
Nobody will ever want to be near you because you lie about sexual assault
And you absolutely stink 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just read that in her whiney voice 😂
Skank will be loving that story, probably throwing some of her mattress money at Junior for being a good boy.

Pete on the other hand...
She a bleep will love it! ‘That’s my boy’..😏Also know that Pete will be upset.It’s like one in the net for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can get married in a chapel inside St Paul’s Cathedral if you have an MBE…… just leaving that here 😬
And indeed offspring of someone with an MBE. It was actually an option for us. We preferred a registry office though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you just imagine Katie's next wedding being in St Paul's Cathedral?!! Tits and tatts out, everyone plastered in thick makeup with eyelashes like Jersey cows.
And a stampede when they ask if anyone knows of any just cause or impediment to the marriage taking place...
Excuse me!! Leave my lovely eyelashes out of any skank related shenanigans!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I‘m so Pleased,a beautiful cat missing in my area,I’d seen it,I‘d posted to owner ,asked all around as it was really near to me,so pleased that darling is home with mum after missing since 19 th.🙏❤
---
Excuse me!! Leave my lovely eyelashes out of any skank related shenanigans!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jerseys are so beautiful.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh diddums..... She really can't read a room, can she...?!!

The mother of five who was once a panellist on the popular ITV talk show Loose Women, was heard saying on the Katie Price Show that if she had started up the series at the height of her fame, she would have been inundated with guests. To her shock, she has only managed to pull in one famous face.
Doesn't seem to enter her head that she's.... erm.... past it....

I mean, what A lister wouldn't want to be associated with a double bankrupt/drink/drug driver whose not insured or licensed/about to be evicted/surgically enhanced dried out old husk of a has-been? Why haven't Tom Cruise, Kylie (sorry Smillie), Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, George Clooney or Anthony Hopkins, et al, been in touch to see if they could get VIP tickets? I'm sure I'm totally bemused....
Even the other pod people don't want to bother with her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I‘m so Pleased,a beautiful cat missing in my area,I’d seen it,I‘d posted to owner ,asked all around as it was really near to me,so pleased that darling is home with mum after missing since 19 th.🙏❤
---

Jerseys are so beautiful.❤
Oh Dolly, they certainly are. I love just stopping to look at them when out on a drive. 🥰
I'm going to your favourite restaurant here next week- i always remember you love the place 😘
On topic- I think the second word after parental on her diary is Republic. Trying to do a bit of digging re Parental Republic- a link does come up:unsure:.
Maybe our super sleuths can dig deeper?? It's linked to the Guardian!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I work with various clientele who are often going through a crisis, and the ones who repeatedly end up in a crisis never learning from it all have one thing I'm common. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. And I believe this is KP's biggest downfall.

Reactions: 33
Oh Dolly, they certainly are. I love just stopping to look at them when out on a drive. 🥰
I'm going to your favourite restaurant here next week- i always remember you love the place 😘
On topic- I think the second word after parental on her diary is Republic. Trying to do a bit of digging re Parental Republic- a link does come up:unsure:.
Maybe our super sleuths can dig deeper?? It's linked to the Guardian!
Oh yes,yes.Green island Jersey,oh my 1989.mussels every day..is that restaurant still there then?it was very small when we went there but it was lovely..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's taken the piss out of Harvey herself and encouraged Carl to do it. He's her property though, so anyone else who dares to make a joke about Harvey should be locked up for life. She's actually a convicted 'troll' with her restraining orders, zero self awareness as usual.
---

To be fair we don't know if her Menkil Elf is the thing that's got her a delay......and it's a civil case so they prioritise things slightly differently than a criminal case. I suspect she's agreed to drug treatment and has used that as a way to get a delay. The best outcome for her creditors would be for her to give info about where her money is so they get paid. She's a piss taker we all know that...but the Bankruptcy case is mainly focussed on the possibility of paying the creditors.
I wonder / wander if the BH is awaiting outcome of the eviction etc, it could be there is money left over to add to BH fund or the other way where she owes negative equity on the MM and that needs to be added. I think the delay is due to that and working out the financials

Reactions: 24
I also noticed that the music Sophie has put to her Instagram montage of Skanky on tour is a dance mix of “ Gypsy Woman” by Cristal Waters …. “ she’s homeless , so homeless …. And she stands there singing for money…..”

Ooopsie !!!! 😂😂😂
Freudian slip or totally on purpose 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.