Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at her actually saying how in that pod that it's not healthy to be checking up on your partner all the time. Yes, she ACTUALLY said that - the delusion is real, folks. Of course, she was talking about blokes checking up on her, not the fact that she's insanely jealous and possessive herself.
Does she really honestly believe that things are better than ever for her right now? Because she actually said that.
And she's doing that Kevin the teenager thing of trying to shut down conversations she doesn't want to hear by saying how people keep "going on about" the bankruptcies and how boring it all is. Nice try, Katie. No, we're NOT going to shut up about them.
So things are better than ever for her?
Our DC16 says KIpper is 'Deeply unhappy,' Hmmm ..... :unsure:
---
I seem to have developed a mild form of Tourette’s and keep woo hooing after completing a random task or upon entering / leaving a room🤷‍♀️. Luckily I live alone so my secret is safe for the moment but it does take me by surprise each time it happens.

DV- this has also baffled me , I wonder if it’s a person initials rather than abbreviations, doubt it’s a David and Victoria, she had her sussed out on sight all those years ago.
DV? Deep Vein? 'Just a little prick Katie - stop the hysterical screaming!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dolly , they’re all much of a muchness , they all come from the same gene pool at the end of the day ….. it’s just that some of them have learned to play the game a little bit better than others.

Until they slip up in the odd occassion.
Or rather , get caught doing so .
Totally true Winey,lots of erm…luuuurv etc.I’ve always been ‘on a wander/wonder.😏 but never mention it..It’s the bleeping ‘seeds’ the ‘seeds’.

Reactions: 9
Oh diddums..... She really can't read a room, can she...?!!

The mother of five who was once a panellist on the popular ITV talk show Loose Women, was heard saying on the Katie Price Show that if she had started up the series at the height of her fame, she would have been inundated with guests. To her shock, she has only managed to pull in one famous face.
Doesn't seem to enter her head that she's.... erm.... past it....

I mean, what A lister wouldn't want to be associated with a double bankrupt/drink/drug driver whose not insured or licensed/about to be evicted/surgically enhanced dried out old husk of a has-been? Why haven't Tom Cruise, Kylie (sorry Smillie), Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, George Clooney or Anthony Hopkins, et al, been in touch to see if they could get VIP tickets? I'm sure I'm totally bemused....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
No No No, just seen a massive Kylie fan, (her Twitter is all about Kylie ) is going to see the Skank tonight, and she’s not going for LOLS, I checked her timeline, she thought the MM was wonderful, she even loved the Barbies, she loves the Skank 😱

The universe will not accept love of Kylie and Skank from the same person, a hole has just been ripped in the space-time continuum (yes I watch Star Trek🤦🏽‍♀️) Worse still, she used my Kylie gif….I’m having a Friday tragedy here 😱….

IMG_7431.jpeg

Just gonna take myself out for a walk around the park for a bit, try to work out how such a thing could be, I think I’m in shock, I may take wine with me to the park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Time to catch up 😀💖 x

Meanwell Phil has left Katie and Grant to try and get some stardom of his own..he remembed Katie's corn cob pic in the sea when he was back in her bikini bra and wanted to recreate it himself to see if he gets the papers interested 😄 x....

Resizer_17165548465933.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Her arm looks pretty rough 🥴
There was a recent picture of IT on here recently showing the top of her thigh. There were about four or five scratch marks - fairly uniform and over an inch long. I'm wandering if one of the dogs pawed and scratched her? Bet she told Dr. Alan the therapist that she tried to kill herself with a fork! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No No No, just seen a massive Kylie fan, (her Twitter is all about Kylie ) is going to see the Skank tonight, and she’s not going for LOLS, I checked her timeline, she thought the MM was wonderful, she even loved the Barbies, she loves the Skank 😱

The universe will not accept love of Kylie and Skank from the same person, a hole has just been ripped in the space-time continuum (yes I watch Star Trek🤦🏽‍♀️) Worse still, she used my Kylie gif….I’m having a Friday tragedy here 😱….

View attachment 2954903

Just gonna take myself out for a walk around the park for a bit, try to work out how such a thing could be, I think I’m in shock, I may take wine with me to the park.
OMG, Smillie, my heart goes out to you. Can I send some Klingons to hang on to her starboard bow for you...?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m down the road in Richmond hope she doesn’t show up around here. Tbh if I was her I’d be wary about going out anywhere new. I’m amazed somebody hasn’t clumped her or at least wiped the floor with her verbally.
Maybe she'll pop in to say "Woo Hoo!" to Alan the Ferapist then? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A whole hour left to rehearse their wonderful podcast live to a south London audience (with all the family, her world). Can't wait to see what she's going to wear... because I'm sure she wouldn't wear the same outfit... (cough...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A whole hour left to rehearse their wonderful podcast live to a south London audience (with all the family, her world). Can't wait to see what she's going to wear... because I'm sure she wouldn't wear the same outfit... (cough...)
Skanks got the costume designer to make the same outfit as hers for the whole clan so they can all perform on stage. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Dolly, he won't like that one little bit :oops:
Skanky will be screaming "It's all Pete Ya bleep's fault. He didn't bring him up proper.... He didn't set any boundaries.... If he'd left him here wiv me, Junior would've have picked up the toy wivout anyone noticing..."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.