Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She increasingly reminds me of Charlie Sheen during his ‘winning’ period when he was having his meltdown, he just couldn’t see what everyone else saw and it was really painful to watch.
Agreed except his downfall after that rooftop saga was rapid - whereas Skank still has mileage left in her. Let’s procure her some Tigers Milk to hasten her demise. I never did understand what that was btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s talking about Andrew Chatters & Charlie Drury. The holiday to Turkey. Stayed at Chatters place. Pictures of her stoned out of her mind in back of a car with them both. Chatters is a convicted criminal. She knew this before she went to his place in Turkey, Blaming him for the mess at MM. Wrong people to cross madam. Chatters was even staying at MM when they came back from Turkey. This was the time when she fell out with Dionne.

KATIE Price's builder mate – who she's currently holidaying with – is a convicted fraudster who was sentenced to three years in prison following a string of crimes. Andrew Chatters is working on refurbishing Katie's mucky mansion in Surrey and set her up with current boyfriend Charles Drury.

Look at the state of her in this article 2018🙈💩🤮. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9847225/katie-price-ex-con-holiday-jail-fraud/#:~:text=KATIE%20Price's%20builder%20mate%20%E2%80%93%20who,with%20current%20toyboy%20Charles%20Drury.
Looks like Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A googly eye badge!
---

I thought SB coined the phrase Mucky Mansion or was it called that before he came on the scene?
It was Kieth lemon on a through the keyhole
---
It was Keith Lemon when he was doing his Through The Keyhole series.

Snap

Reactions: 12
I'm on page 10 😀💖 time to catch up 😘 xxx...

Legohead even looks gormless from behind so I've made him a personalised T-shirt 😄 x

Resizer_17164574220831.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Agreed except his downfall after that rooftop saga was rapid - whereas Skank still has mileage left in her. Let’s procure her some Tigers Milk to hasten her demise. I never did understand what that was btw.
It was Tiger's blood wasn't it? I think he was off his face and thought he was invincible. He was talking about tiger's blood running through his veins when he actually had HIV and was apparently taking steroids too. Seemed like a psychotic break.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It was Tiger's blood wasn't it? I think he was off his face and thought he was invincible. He was talking about tiger's blood running through his veins when he actually had HIV and was apparently taking steroids too. Seemed like a psychotic break.
Oh yes you’re right. Haven’t heard much about him since. Maybe he’s straight now. He’d done a ton of drugs for decades. Maybe Skank has a psychotic break in her future if she continues to cane it for years to come.

Reactions: 15
So, I’ve found the Cheltenham thing on Sunday, she’s at a Silent Disco ( I love these things, they are so funny when you take the headphones off, and watch people dancing in silence, usually to different tracks 😁) 22:30-4pm, and she’s still down for Belfast Pride on the same day, but now Claire Richards is headlining, she’s dropped down the bill 😁

Is she really going to go to Belfast in the day, then Cheltenham at night, then back for H’s Birthday the following day, then to Bristol for the tour the next day 🤯 This schedule is ridiculous, where is she getting the energy from, I’d be exhausted, and why is she doing all of this, she really must be skint, it’s mad 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

82278F67-EA34-4FF4-8F57-C8AC47091558.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh yes you’re right. Haven’t heard much about him since. Maybe he’s straight now. He’d done a ton of drugs for decades. Maybe Skank has a psychotic break in her future if she continues to cane it for years to come.
It was a crazy time. I think I used to read D listed then and it's made me nostalgic for the madness of his antics 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know how much more of her bullshit I can take....

Katie concluded, saying: "However, through therapy, I've learned that it's okay to say no to men who want to be with me. In fact, they're the fortunate ones, not me." She is currently dating MAFS alum JJ Slater.

Let me get this straight. 'Its okay to say to men who want to be with me...' - 'but they're the fortunate ones.' Well of course they are. They're not with you....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m the same age as her, I gasped seeing this photo, if only I could be this beautiful, have her style and grace, try harder Kylie I said to myself as I looked into the mirror today, forlornly staring at my brown Indian complexion, observing my skin, normal body and scar free face, all failing to sparkle in the way madam always does.

I just don’t cut it into today’s beauty world anymore, be more like our Queen Katie Price, the world will then be your oyster, I can but dream.

View attachment 2952325
Good Lord. I'm in my early sixties and have never done any cosmetics ie botox etc thanks to every penny I had going on the kids and keeping a roof over our heads. I look like a granny now, that's cool because I am a granny ❤. I don't cut it in anybody's beauty world, fine by me as I have a beautiful life with my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So, I’ve found the Cheltenham thing on Sunday, she’s at a Silent Disco ( I love these things, they are so funny when you take the headphones off, and watch people dancing in silence, usually to different tracks 😁) 22:30-4pm, and she’s still down for Belfast Pride on the same day, but now Claire Richards is headlining, she’s dropped down the bill 😁

Is she really going to go to Belfast in the day, then Cheltenham at night, then back for H’s Birthday the following day, then to Bristol for the tour the next day 🤯 This schedule is ridiculous, where is she getting the energy from, I’d be exhausted, and why is she doing all of this, she really must be skint, it’s mad 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2953281
You're having a laugh @SmillieKylie. Skanky and silence do not go hand-in-hand together...! She'll be telling people to spit in each other's mouths within five minutes of getting on the stage...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know how much more of her bullshit I can take....

Katie concluded, saying: "However, through therapy, I've learned that it's okay to say no to men who want to be with me. In fact, they're the fortunate ones, not me." She is currently dating MAFS alum JJ Slater.

Let me get this straight. 'Its okay to say to men who want to be with me...' - 'but they're the fortunate ones.' Well of course they are. They're not with you....

Truth though, she chases men, constantly. Surely a therapist would get her to see it's not good to constantly chase and need a man in her life. But then she needs to see her constant need for attention is weird, self centred and wrong. Ah well, small steps to start with, ok Katie lets start small, no messaging random men, wash your fanny instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got sent the Mel C one on the site I use. I keep waiting to see skanky on there but haven't seen them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Sun have got that she is selling tickets for £10 on a seat filling site
Hopefully any whack jobs planning to buy tickets will see this, decide to wait till the last minute to get em cheap and the tour will end up being cancelled due to no interest..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.