Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That note is on the end of the forms when you have to reapply for the licence when you already have it back. So for example they can give disqualified people their licence back for a limited time like 1 year or 3 years and you have to reapply each time. If you and the Dr agree that you are fit to drive you are allowed to continue whilst waiting for the new licence even if the old licence has expired if that makes sense?
The guidance says you can continue to drive IF you meet a list of requirements. The words 'may be able to drive' are also mentioned. Your licence can't have been revoked for medical reasons.....hers was in May 2023!

One of the other requirements is the high risk offending. She was banned for drink driving once AND she refused to do a blood test so those 2 offences would make her a high risk offender.

So that's two of the requirements she didn't meet. She is talking balls and / or has lied to the lawyers too. It sounds like she has asked her Dr if she was fit to drive but ignored all the other requirements.

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 13.28.28.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 13.27.00.png

Reactions: 18
They disappeared up her fandango while she was having a good scratch. They'll never be seen again 😳😂
---

Does she mean she stood outside for 5 pics each time 🤔
100% she did. Stood there & had photo's taken, which then got passed on to Redtops. I can totally 100% say that is true. Then she went 'undercover' for A FEW days at her mother's. If you check around the time she say's she was in Hotel Priory, there are stories about her a week or so later with pictures. She NEVER EVER stayed in Priory for even 1 night.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Still wants to train as a paramedic. She started it and re done it again getting all the forms, she wants to go to Uni, but too much going on to fit it in. You're never too old to be a paramedic.
She really fucks me off with this paramedic tit, she’s never gonna do this, could never have done it, it’s a highly skilled stressful job, I have the greatest respect for anyone that does this job, She’s never had the remotest ability to be a paramedic, I have a couple of friends who do this job, some of you might have guessed what I do for a living so you know why it annoys me so much.

And Skank you can be too old to be a paramedic, it’s a high burnout role, it’s takes its toll on you. I read something like 75% retire before 60, many can’t continue after 50, it’s tough. These twats who interview her should call her out, but no they just laugh along with her, she disrespects everyone in the NHS with this constant I’m gonna be a paramedic big fat lie. She hasn‘t even got the basic qualifications to get on the degree course and I could list another 1000 reasons why it ain’t gonna happen. Gee she’s such such a twit, as are the people who never challenge her, what a shallow empty bunch they all are.

Grrrrrrrr, yes this one winds me up 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
In 4 years time she will have more of her empire back out there.
Daisy MC wants to do her Netflix life story, her west end show.
Perfumes, swimwear, underwear... all back on track. All the TV shows.
Texas at the end of the year to interview on death row, serial killers
Her book.
Wants her upper forehead done (so more alien like I expect)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
i will get onto the tax office right now and tell them please stop taking tax from my wage as i have a house to run and bills to pay but i assure you i will pay you when i have it let you know how i get on
She hasn’t got a clue how ordinary people manage money we don’t choose not to pay tax

Reactions: 21
She's not going to be dictated to by anyone.
She has been though. By the DVLA for a start 😁 😅. She still has no licence and the magistrates court too accepted she had no licence so she was convicted.....again!

Then there's the drug treatment she seems to be having because she's not an addict and doesn't need it :rolleyes:🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How is she going to USA to do a show on serial killers on death row when she cannot travel to USA

• Haha
Reactions: 45
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
Maybe the DVLA saying she is high risk was something to do with other court cases concluding she has drug and alcohol problems? She tells so many different versions of events to different people. If she got any leeway from the courts for the bankruptcy.....her 'issues' would then be on record with her Dr and the DVLA have the right to access those records. If she was driving the kids around and KH knew she was on the ❄, that could be a factor too.

Reactions: 22
I am actually wondering, if this is indeed DV, it’s relating to SB and the children witnessed it, many times. He recorded some of it and that’s what the meeting with KH was about 🤷🏽‍♀️ This was then produced in court. Let’s face it something very bad must have happened, with some very damning evidence about her behaviour, to remove the kids from her, the threshold is very high with regard to appalling parental behaviour for them to have taken this action.
That's what I thought, and I am guessing that she only has supervised access, so it must have been bad.

Reactions: 22
She really can't just SHUT THE duck UP can she 🙄 her inflated rancid gob never stops. Poor me, me, me, me, me, me meeeeeeeeeee 🙄
Nothing is ever her fault is it? FFS, her kids clearly do not want her anywhere near them. And yet she STILL can't respect that & keep her gob shut 🤷
Does she feel any tiny weeny bit of shame about it? No, of course she doesn't. Because she's a great mum with soooooo much experience in the industry don't ya know 🥱😴
Honestly, what kid wouldn't a bitter, vicious, poisonous, talentless, narcissistic fake old sIag for a mother 🤔
She has absolutely no idea how much she has damaged those children & nor does she give a flying duck.
Self absorbed mutilated old bleep. Rotten inside & rotten outside.
Ahhhhh, that feels better 😊
I've never heard an interview where the person says, 'I don't know' once let alone more times.
I lost count and I ain't going back to listen to that repetitive 💩 again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really fucks me off with this paramedic tit, she’s never gonna do this, could never have done it, it’s a highly skilled stressful job, I have the greatest respect for anyone that does this job, She’s never had the remotest ability to be a paramedic, I have a couple of friends who do this job, some of you might have guessed what I do for a living so you know why it annoys me so much.

And Skank you can be too old to be a paramedic, it’s a high burnout role, it’s takes its toll on you. I read something like 75% retire before 60, many can’t continue after 50, it’s tough. These twats who interview her should call her out, but no they just laugh along with her, she disrespects everyone in the NHS with this constant I’m gonna be a paramedic big fat lie. She hasn‘t even got the basic qualifications to get on the degree course and I could list another 1000 reasons why it ain’t gonna happen. Gee she’s such such a twit, as are the people who never challenge her, what a shallow empty bunch they all are.

Grrrrrrrr, yes this one winds me up 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's always been utter shite. No employer of any kind would let her drive for work....let alone let her drive a feckin ambulance, how could she possibly be insured? She's just like a monotonous robot with one programme full of lies and bollocks that keeps running and spewing out of her mouth no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's always been utter shite. No employer of any kind would let her drive for work....let alone let her drive a feckin ambulance, how could she possibly be insured? She's just like a monotonous robot with one programme full of lies and bollocks that keeps running and spewing out of her mouth no matter what.
The robot is sometimes put on "shuffle" mode so the bullshit comes out in a different order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That calendar entry looks like it says IDVA to me. I'm an adults social worker and we work with IDVAs a lot...independent domestic violence advocate. Normally assigned when there is DV in relationship. Wonder if this relates to previous relationship before JJ and maybe court ordered?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
Feel free to carry on spouting even more of this utter shite Skanky, making yourself sound even more stupid than the whole bleeping planet (minus a dozen or so of the BrainDead) already knows you are 🧠⚰

Reactions: 23
In 4 years time she will have more of her empire back out there.
Daisy MC wants to do her Netflix life story, her west end show.
Perfumes, swimwear, underwear... all back on track. All the TV shows.
Texas at the end of the year to interview on death row, serial killers
Her book.
Wants her upper forehead done (so more alien like I expect)
I can't decide which shocks me more - the level of her delusion or her sheer arrogance that she thinks that she is important enough for all of that malarkey!! Sheesh! 🥴 😂. Listen skanky - no one cares!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.