Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won't put her in prison to clear the bankruptcy as it's not fraud :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
What a load of old shite. Does she honestly believe the lies that come out of her mouth!
how lucky she had been to the priory the week before she crashed the car so she went back in trying to make out it was nothing to do with trying to get off with the drug/drink driving
'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She really can't just SHUT THE duck UP can she 🙄 her inflated rancid gob never stops. Poor me, me, me, me, me, me meeeeeeeeeee 🙄
Nothing is ever her fault is it? FFS, her kids clearly do not want her anywhere near them. And yet she STILL can't respect that & keep her gob shut 🤷
Does she feel any tiny weeny bit of shame about it? No, of course she doesn't. Because she's a great mum with soooooo much experience in the industry don't ya know 🥱😴
Honestly, what kid wouldn't a bitter, vicious, poisonous, talentless, narcissistic fake old sIag for a mother 🤔
She has absolutely no idea how much she has damaged those children & nor does she give a flying duck.
Self absorbed mutilated old bleep. Rotten inside & rotten outside.
Ahhhhh, that feels better 😊
Why would anyone want that circus freak at any event. She would cheapen it, those huge norks, bubble butt and hideous tattoos plus the cheap tatt she wears! What an embarrassment! Plus the Narcissistic witch makes every event about her.

Reactions: 29
What a load of old shite. Does she honestly believe the lies that come out of her mouth!
funny she wrote in her bio Jordan in 2008 that she was admitted to the Priory following a overdose where she thought she was dying yet she says she as never been in for drugs(she only went because Peter said he was leaving but her family talked him into staying if she got help)she never give up so Peter walked away

Reactions: 34
Reckons she done her 2 years not driving...no you got your ban reduced. :rolleyes: Jesus, the woman is so entitled and delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She can’t say anonymous. She keeps saying ominous :ROFLMAO:

If she is banned from her kids career events, it’s all her own fault. They would include her if they wanted her to be there, but they clearly don’t. Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yep, that's what I suspect. The saddest thing is, who would be the target. Even if she didn't purposefully target kids, her being in a rage would be very frightening.
I am actually wondering, if this is indeed DV, it’s relating to SB and the children witnessed it, many times. He recorded some of it and that’s what the meeting with KH was about 🤷🏽‍♀️ This was then produced in court. Let’s face it something very bad must have happened, with some very damning evidence about her behaviour, to remove the kids from her, the threshold is very high with regard to appalling parental behaviour for them to have taken this action.

Reactions: 50
So going from her saying she IS paying tax to she HASN'T paid tax, she will pay it, but when only when she's got it, as she plays the mum and dad role, has bills to pay, has to live. She's in control. When you earn so much you don't really check...but now she knows what she spends on and where is goes...
She has an accountant.
Everything is invoiced.
She knows what she has to put out for the trustees and all of that, it's so boring when people keep going on about it.
---
Men are lucky to be with her.
---
She can't just say she has ADHD, It's always I have SEVERE ADHD.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
What a load of balls, the Dr sends info to the DVLA, the Dr doesn't decide the outcome.
Why would it matter who the person is who contacted the DVLA anyway? The DVLA decide everything at the end of the day, they don't go off a random person's say so, they make their own enquiries! She really can't accept that can she? They can withhold a licence for a million years if they want to!

She has one drink driving conviction, and one of refusing a blood test so those two offences make her a high risk offender. She just lies and lies!

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 12.52.20.png

Reactions: 39
All her past relationships have been controlling and jealousy.
You change her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She really can't just SHUT THE duck UP can she 🙄 her inflated rancid gob never stops. Poor me, me, me, me, me, me meeeeeeeeeee 🙄
Nothing is ever her fault is it? FFS, her kids clearly do not want her anywhere near them. And yet she STILL can't respect that & keep her gob shut 🤷
Does she feel any tiny weeny bit of shame about it? No, of course she doesn't. Because she's a great mum with soooooo much experience in the industry don't ya know 🥱😴
Honestly, what kid wouldn't a bitter, vicious, poisonous, talentless, narcissistic fake old sIag for a mother 🤔
She has absolutely no idea how much she has damaged those children & nor does she give a flying duck.
Self absorbed mutilated old bleep. Rotten inside & rotten outside.
Ahhhhh, that feels better 😊
Junior has had enough. Last time he saw her, as DC said, she was very drunk. Added to that, she did her usual trying to embarrass J about his girlfriend. Asking if he'd Fck'd her, in front of the other kids. Her insinuating Claire is to blame for not being able to attend anything that J & P are at, is scandalous. Think she needs to keep her dangerous, sick potty mouth well & truly SHUT. Although I'm sure she will never be welcome at any function/work situations, that Peter, Emily & Claire attend with P & J. Thank goodness P & J live with Peter & Emily & youngest kids have been removed from her clutches.

Do we believe she has actually met Lego Boy's mum? The Price clan will only be sucking up to Lego, as it make's life easier for them, her having someone like this prat at her beck & call & driving her around.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Going on about cheating in a relationship, she needs to take a look at herself FIRST!

You should just let your partner go off and do their own thing.... (I suppose driving her about 24/7 will be their own thing then?) it's unhealthy checking up on your partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It was Mother’s Day and she Was pissed and high.
Ok, same day as Junior. Sounds like Princess has indeed gone cold on her. That was quite a while ago now. And I believe that if P was spending time with KP, she would be quick to publicise it.

Reactions: 19
Here’s the calender
Jeez what terrible writing! And what exactly is that supposed to prove, that she is 'busy' and in demand? It basically shows naff all really. And she needs reminding when she is seeing the kids? Most mothers would have that enscribed on their HEARTS and not need it written down!

Reactions: 26
That note is on the end of the forms when you have to reapply for the licence when you already have it back. So for example they can give disqualified people their licence back for a limited time like 1 year or 3 years and you have to reapply each time. If you and the Dr agree that you are fit to drive you are allowed to continue whilst waiting for the new licence even if the old licence has expired if that makes sense?

Reactions: 14
so the DVLA are listing to a person who is sending in emails telling them she is not fit to drive but not listening to her consultant that as told them 4 times she is fit to drive lol i can not believe people actually believe her cr.p(and she can not stop going on about her reset button)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.