Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got another 30 years in her yet.

I certainly don't have the energy to listen to her crap for that long!

Vaping well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I am actually wondering, if this is indeed DV, it’s relating to SB and the children witnessed it, many times. He recorded some of it and that’s what the meeting with KH was about 🤷🏽‍♀️ This was then produced in court. Let’s face it something very bad must have happened, with some very damning evidence about her behaviour, to remove the kids from her, the threshold is very high with regard to appalling parental behaviour for them to have taken this action.
Could be those incidents. 100% drugs were a factor in the case against her from what I've heard. I doubt it was one incident that caused the kids being removed. Court took months and F4J said a while ago ( panto time) she had skirted drug tests, so K would have been trying to get the courts to take notice of this but DL obviously helped KP avoid it being known in family court. What seems to have been occurring was severe parental alienation, drug abuse, emotional abuse ( isolating a child, making them think they are ill). Neglect ( the kids were online for months). There could be many incidents of DV if she's regularly high and all over the place. It could even be the abuse she's directed towards K & M? From what Willow said, she bombarded J & P to all sorts of awful comments and accusation about Pete years ago, so she seems to involve kids in her campaigns of abuse on ex partners.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Still wants to train as a paramedic. She started it and re done it again getting all the forms, she wants to go to Uni, but too much going on to fit it in. You're never too old to be a paramedic.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
View attachment 2950078

Dear Judges and Trustees managing Katie's Numerous Bankruptcies.

The next time Katie bleep face Price gives you a feeble bullshit excuse regarding her mental health as a reason she can't possibly be bothered to turn up to a hearing, and you're all sitting there deliberating about letting her have another 6 months to help her recover...

May I present to you exhibit A, Katie Price. The woman with the worsest mental health, the worsest PTSD, the worsest ADHD, the worsest trauma, the worsest anxiety the world has ever seen... up on stage, beaming her 1000 watt veneers off, dancing the crack head dance, laughing and singing with not a care in world.
Please send this and full quote to the FAs, every judge she has ever seen and trustees immediately!

Reactions: 23
Broke her feet 2 years ago, life changing.

No love it was 2020, that's FOUR bleeping years ago. Seriously. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Could be angular cheilitis. Inflammation and lesions in the corners of the mouth and/or lining of the mucus layers of the cheeks and lips, amongst other places on her massive gob?
The constant injections by the Butcher won't help, neither will her poor personal hygiene, but in combination with her, facial twitching and jaw swinging like a pendulum, it's most likely heavy ❄ use.

As other Krusties pointed out re the cinema pics, Lego looks baked out of his tiny skull, which is very worrying considering he's more than likely the one who drove them 😡
I think the pics are taken inside that (rented) Merc G-Wagon of his?
I think we all know what it is - gurning ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's admitted assault herself though. She attacked Jane Poutney and said so in one of her shite books. I think there's at least one other incidence of her threatening or hitting someone on a night out witnessed by others....then the restraining order as you say, a matter of record.
Ah yes! She did attack Jane! I can well imagine that she is one of those people who deliberately go out looking for a fight when tanked up. She should not be around children or animals at all whilst in that state. I can only imagine how those children felt witnessing her rages - I can only pray that she didn't lay a finger on them. Something must have been bad though, for her to have two sets of children taken away!

Reactions: 33
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
she admits one of the kids wants nothing to do with her(prob Junior)how does that work when she is all ways claiming they all live with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
They won't put her in prison to clear the bankruptcy as it's not fraud :unsure:
YET. I have no doubt the FA are still digging for evidence. She never does anything by the book if she can get away with it. I'll bet she is the madam of all fraudsters!

There's so many catfishes out there, she feels sorry for guys who go dating and says that's not the girl in the picture.

Mmmmmm, like she NEVER filters her face or has make up done to look totally different. OK right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She's got another 30 years in her yet.

I certainly don't have the energy to listen to her crap for that long!

Vaping well.
The only 30 years I wish for her is in the nick and out of our hair!!!

• Haha
So going from her saying she IS paying tax to she HASN'T paid tax, she will pay it, but when only when she's got it, as she plays the mum and dad role, has bills to pay, has to live. She's in control. When you earn so much you don't really check...but now she knows what she spends on and where is goes...
She has an accountant.
Everything is invoiced.
She knows what she has to put out for the trustees and all of that, it's so boring when people keep going on about it.
---
Men are lucky to be with her.
---
She can't just say she has ADHD, It's always I have SEVERE ADHD.
i will get onto the tax office right now and tell them please stop taking tax from my wage as i have a house to run and bills to pay but i assure you i will pay you when i have it let you know how i get on

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone wished the mutilated corpse a happy birthday yet, AFP and Mr PP, Edna Arry and master Bertie, the kids, her bestie bestest mates craktona, Lou, Ellie the Botox butcher and the love of her life kryten. 🤔🤣

Aww, felt sorry for her, no birthday wishes, so here's a few from US Tattler's. .....
1716380562092.png
1716380573363.png

1716379952151.png
1716379980772.png

Unfortunately today, is the anniversary os KFP being expelled from the old enabler AFP's uterus - Her fault we get to see the mutilated potty mouth. :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Apparently she is earning really good money now, almost as much as before blah blah blah.

Pay your bleeping bills and creditors then, you lying, cheating grifting bleep.
I'm sure the FA and HMRC will be REALLY pleased to hear that then skanky! You can expect another nice big tax bill again soon then! She really can't help herself can she? Does she not realize any time she says something like that she is digging her hole even deeper than before?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apparently when she had the one off podcast show last year, she sold out the venue in one night
LIAR!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.