Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9am tomorrow Drug ???

Test of some kind? Weird way to write any drug therapy type session?

Last night! Just 😳🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not been on for while, needed a break from the same old crap skank spews. So been catching up previous threads
But I see the sellout tour first night was a huge crowd pleasing success 🤣🤣

The Usual super clingons there, bless Craigy, he is so thick and has said the same thing with every guy she is with at the time, he is just so desperate for his 5 mins of fame.
Glad the kids are out of her of grasp.
So good old honest "I never lie" skank boasted last week the house was hers even after official eviction notices pinned on property and she was staying put to Sunday declaring she was leaving the hovel of her own choosing 🤣🤣🤣..
This week & next should be interesting but guess her crazies will always be blinded by the rose tinted crap and 💩lies she spews

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does it confirm she’s off it or does it confirm she’s in therapy for drug misuse?

She would have to go to therapy in order to have access to the kids (engaging with the courts etc) but it doesn’t mean that she actually wants to engage or follows any of the advice given, often parents just go along as a tick box thing so they can see their kids
The second word is hard to read, I’m not sure it’s misuse. Plus it is a time, there is one on Monday morning and one on Thursday. For sessions she write down the length of time, ie 13.30-3pm for DV, whatever that is, maybe driving violation, hope it’s not domestic violence ! so that’s why I don’t think that’s therapy, I think it’s a drug test.

Reactions: 25
The second word is hard to read, I’m not sure it’s misuse. Plus it is a time, there is one on Monday morning and one on Thursday. For sessions she write down the length of time, ie 13.30-3pm for DV, whatever that is, maybe driving violation, hope it’s not domestic violence ! so that’s why I don’t think that’s therapy, I think it’s a drug test.
Thought you weren't discussing it ? Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought you weren't discussing it ? Lol 😂
There’s only one thing on there I’m not talking about, and I’m still not 😁 though I made one slight reference to DC, and I see most people have seen what that is now, I will say no more 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My take away is “ I do what the hell I like “ she shouts a lot and has sessions on her calendar for substance I think
having Katie Price on is the gayest thing that as ever happened to them like gay Christmas just how low can you fall why would you want to be a gay icon unless you were actually gay

Reactions: 7
My take away is “ I do what the hell I like “ she shouts a lot and has sessions on her calendar for substance I think
so excuse for having a week off goes from tech issue to Katie had to get a new laptop(mine broke i got one two hours later)then kids were on half term take your pick just like all Katies tales it changers all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s the calender
Well that confirms some of the stuff I heard. She has been bleating on about PTSD and ADHD to certain officials but the only thing that was actually proven at the time and had an impact on anything was her being an addict. So finally she has at least agreed to be in some sort of treatment for it and had to accept it was a problem. ...... It would also point to it being a factor in the kids being away from her.
As DC said though, doesn't mean she'll stick to no drugs.

I can see why @SmillieKylie didn't want to share some bits of the calendar, it concerns the kids. It just confirms what we've all been saying, they're not with her.

I also speculated yesterday that getting the BH postponed could not be down to an 'open ended' mental health issue as the court need a time frame for the MH issues to be cured...but drug treatment would have an end point. I would say it's quite likely she's had to admit her 'fragile' state was at least partly because of drugs and that's how she's got the BH adjourned.
---
24th DV? What's that mean? Also tomorrow it says seeing kids.
Could it be Domestic Violence? Her attending some sort of group therapy as a victim or perpetrator o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There’s something on there that says “parental…” but can’t read the second word.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.