Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the calender
Why did she show that to the camera?? So it's confirmed by her own hand the kids are safely away from the witch and she has contact in a centre by the looks of it or it would say kids are coming or kids are over but it says the time and 'seeing kids' brilliant
Also shows her drug appointments why has she shown this the weirdo

Reactions: 37
So probably IS having some kind of therapy for addiction??:unsure::oops:

Reactions: 36
What a god awful pair they make. Her trying to sing and Edna in trainers, socks and leopard print trousers. It’s like an episode of Dinner Ladies. How on earth much have people paid to watch this crap?
What happened to Edna's sequinned skirt then????? I was looking forward to see that with some truly awful shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her writing is as bad as her singing....she just can't do anything well can she....sigh...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️
Haven’t a clue what you’re talking about she’s fucked up how Your post doesn’t make sense to me sorry

Reactions: 18
Ooft. I've taken a long hard swerve from this thread due to (gfm gate). But.. Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm due in court (as a witness) next month but I won't get off for my mental health despite the case being bleeping detrimental to my health. Something wrong here.

Maybe the legal types on this thread will know but how - oh how oh how - can she get away with lying about mental health and yet still do public appearances?!
We'd all like to know the answer to this!

Reactions: 14
I can't work out what she has fucked up that you saw. 😭
Well it’s been posted now, we now know what her access is and she must be off the ❄ it confirms she’s being regularly tested, unless she doesn’t care and is failing the tests 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Well it’s been posted now, we now know what her access is and she must be off the ❄ it confirms she’s being regularly tested, unless she doesn’t care and is failing the tests 🤦🏽‍♀️
Does it confirm she’s off it or does it confirm she’s in therapy for drug misuse?

She would have to go to therapy in order to have access to the kids (engaging with the courts etc) but it doesn’t mean that she actually wants to engage or follows any of the advice given, often parents just go along as a tick box thing so they can see their kids

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.