Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she says on that pod there's room for everyone and hates that people get bitchy....err, she's always slagging people off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is an absolute first class lying bleep 😁
s he e also said she hasent been on tictoc for months, day after hearing she was straight back on social media , done her the biggest favour taking them kids off her she don’t like having to look after them she spends her whole time tending herself , poor kids bet they are getting a stable life mind you there fathers not much better chose chasing women over his kids both have there own agendas 😢

Reactions: 11
24th DV? What's that mean? Also tomorrow it says seeing kids.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Here’s the calender
Is that her calendar..... Wow, she's exposed so much of her life!! Including Drug Misuse appointments and when she's seeing her kids 😱🤯

Seeing the kids 23 & 25 and Harvey's ENT app

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Can someone tell me what podcast smilliekylie was talking about? Would love to have a look

Reactions: 6
It's even worse up close.
As if that outfit wasn’t tit enough, they haven’t even been bothered enough to make all the Kipper faces complete, just chopped and seamed it wherever ( a bit like her plastic surgery scars).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️
This thing will have been recorded a few days ago, the eviction wont have been on the calendar because she was in denial , pretending it wasnt happenning until the papers were pinned publically to her gate and the press got hold of the story

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.