Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By showing the calender on SM she's got the desired effect she wanted...Drama and more chaos surrounding her life..now everyone is discussing what does this mean and that mean. Totally what she wanted by showing her personal stuff to the public.

Reactions: 39
Well that confirms some of the stuff I heard. She has been bleating on about PTSD and ADHD to certain officials but the only thing that was actually proven at the time and had an impact on anything was her being an addict. So finally she has at least agreed to be in some sort of treatment for it and had to accept it was a problem. ...... It would also point to it being a factor in the kids being away from her.
As DC said though, doesn't mean she'll stick to no drugs.

I can see why @SmillieKylie didn't want to share some bits of the calendar, it concerns the kids. It just confirms what we've all been saying, they're not with her.

I also speculated yesterday that getting the BH postponed could not be down to an 'open ended' mental health issue as the court need a time frame for the MH issues to be cured...but drug treatment would have an end point. I would say it's quite likely she's had to admit her 'fragile' state was at least partly because of drugs and that's how she's got the BH adjourned.
---

Could it be Domestic Violence? Her attending some sort of group therapy as a victim or perpetrator o_O
DV - if it is DV, I highly suspect she was the one dishing it out. Being on drugs and drink will have messed with her brain big time and I would imagine she is very volatile when under the influence.

Reactions: 30
LB's asleep in his pram behind her
she is no singer she as supposed to have done 12 songs two managed to get into the top 75 and one actually managed top 40 others no where and strange they were mostly back in about 2006 when she was with a certain person and being managed by a certain other person

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By showing the calender on SM she's got the desired effect she wanted...Drama and more chaos surrounding her life..now everyone is discussing what does this mean and that mean. Totally what she wanted by showing her personal stuff to the public.
I honestly wouldn’t give her that much credit. She’s just chaos, as she said. Lives in the moment with no regard for consequences, just witches about them afterwards and plays the victim.

Reactions: 30
Lip smacking, song screeching, vape puffing, arse picking, snow snorting, lie talking, ex stalking, double bankrupt-inin
soon evicted-inin….. Skanky!

Apologies to a certain fizzy beverage 😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coke sniffin fanny wiffin

Lip smackin hygiene lackin

Dog killin arse fillin

Kid abusin egg cruisin

Hard faced booze laced should be maced Skanky

This was my effort from a few threads ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A couple of fans are out on her IG, ones that went last night, telling her she was amazing and proved to everyone she can actually sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ I never want to meet these people, scary they can believe this, we saw it, but I guess you could say it was amazing, but not in the way they say it was, it was amazingly bad, that’s what it was 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oooooo..... Tell us more about this 'atmosphere'...? Is she referring to Cole, I wonder...? After all, she was his bag of heat don't forget.....

Having your family’s approval is the best. There’s nothing worse than when you can’t be around your family with your partner because there’s an atmosphere.”

What an absolute bleeping turd. Couldn’t BE more up her own arse! Self praise is no praise, you deluded fuckwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
anyone else noticed that on her instagram page most of the ones that praise her if you click on their account they are all set to private so you can not actually look into them yet all them that do not agree with her you can click on them and actually read their accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s something on there that says “parental…” but can’t read the second word.
Classes where she can learn what a great mum she IS NOT
---
PA in Skegness means Personal Appearance, doesn’t it?
Yeah ... not 'date night' ... that relationship is so fkng fake ... Lego is so stoned that he doesn't know where he is or who he is with half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A couple of fans are out on her IG, ones that went last night, telling her she was amazing and proved to everyone she can actually sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ I never want to meet these people, scary they can believe this, we saw it, but I guess you could say it was amazing, but not in the way they say it was, it was amazingly bad, that’s what it was 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ahhh the people with no ears out on a day trip …. Poor cretins, no ears and no brains. How’s your luck?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DV - if it is DV, I highly suspect she was the one dishing it out. Being on drugs and drink will have messed with her brain big time and I would imagine she is very volatile when under the influence.
Didn’t jett have black eye last year I remember he was or had been crying in her videos

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here’s the calender
Why is she holding the calendar up on show? Clearly 'smoke & mirror's' trying to prove a point that she's not got 'EVICTION' written down. And WHY did she need to write her birthday on it, is her memory that bad? Or making sure ALL her lackie's remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So roughly how much would that venue cost?
2/3 K ?
So make up artist £100?
Outfit ? But she will wear it to each show
So looks like at the most 150 people in venue
Some pay £80 and some £30 so say between 5/7 K for a night
Then we have travel cost plus Sophie’s share
So she could have mad £2K ish

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been on for while, needed a break from the same old crap skank spews. So been catching up previous threads
But I see the sellout tour first night was a huge crowd pleasing success 🤣🤣

The Usual super clingons there, bless Craigy, he is so thick and has said the same thing with every guy she is with at the time, he is just so desperate for his 5 mins of fame.
Glad the kids are out of her of grasp.
So good old honest "I never lie" skank boasted last week the house was hers even after official eviction notices pinned on property and she was staying put to Sunday declaring she was leaving the hovel of her own choosing 🤣🤣🤣..
This week & next should be interesting but guess her crazies will always be blinded by the rose tinted crap and 💩lies she spews
Looking at that picture you'd think that Craig was her boyfriend and LB the fan - her hand is round the fan's waist and the other is on her 'Baby Darling's' shoulder - Stoopid Twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t jett have black eye last year I remember he was or had been crying in her videos
I don't remember that but there were tales of her using threatening behaviour towards other parents in the school playground years ago, and also that she can be violent towards anyone who crosses her ( seen no proof of that, just hearsay but I would imagine that her addictions only exacerbate her anger problems).

Reactions: 19
anyone else noticed that on her instagram page most of the ones that praise her if you click on their account they are all set to private so you can not actually look into them yet all them that do not agree with her you can click on them and actually read their accounts
It's her hangers on bolstering her ego

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.