Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the appointment on 21st says parental therapy? I'm still trying to think what DV could be
---

I thought that. Hopefully forensic accountant?
We live in hope, court maybe - Driving Violation ! :LOL: (y) She wouldn't use 'violation;, wouldn't know what it means.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn’t jett have black eye last year I remember he was or had been crying in her videos
Didn’t F4J say few years ago she hit one of her kids round the head? When they first done statements about her,I remember that one 2019 I think Was the year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Classes where she can learn what a great mum she IS NOT
---

Yeah ... not 'date night' ... that relationship is so fkng fake ... Lego is so stoned that he doesn't know where he is or who he is with half the time
I don’t think parental classes will help her. Being a parent means putting your kids first second third and fourth and yourself way down the list.
Madam selfish could never put anyone above Herself. Me me me me me first with her.

Reactions: 30
Your all overthinking what I DV means. It obviously code for her volunteering in the Charity Shop. She said she was to keep doing it, and Katie never lies. Although I'm worried that she's going to miss her weekly therapy session that she's doing for the rest of her life. She's forgotten to put it on her Calendar!
I'll go and send her a quick DM. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't remember that but there were tales of her using threatening behaviour towards other parents in the school playground years ago, and also that she can be violent towards anyone who crosses her ( seen no proof of that, just hearsay but I would imagine that her addictions only exacerbate her anger problems).
It was just a memory of posts on here something’s stick in your mind
The school thing she was band till the kids were about 12/13 I don’t think any of her exes would admit to being beaten by her . A bit embarrassing for their masculinity suppose
---
Didn’t F4J say few years ago she hit one of her kids round the head? When they first done statements about her,I remember that one 2019 I think Was the year.
I think that could have been junior dolly think your right 👍
---
That’s great fantastic! Would be a shame if it hit other social media platforms nudge nudge wink wink 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What the hell she thinking putting the lyrics up on the screen, it reminded me of my primary school assembly's so we could sing along and couldn’t say we didn’t know the words,
I didn't notice that - will have to go back for another look. Did the lyrics have a little bouncy ball running over the top to point out which word to sing...?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
very strange how she as put out there is something good happening on the 28th funny that they know it is happening on the 28th( the day before the eviction) but they not telling what it is until the 28th why not tell now what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was just a memory of posts on here something’s stick in your mind
The school thing she was band till the kids were about 12/13 I don’t think any of her exes would admit to being beaten by her . A bit embarrassing for their masculinity suppose
---

I think that could have been junior dolly think your right 👍
---

That’s great fantastic! Would be a shame if it hit other social media platforms nudge nudge wink wink 😜
Ahhh I couldn’t remember what child it was.Thanks Fish.❤
---
very strange how she as put out there is something good happening on the 28th funny that they know it is happening on the 28th( the day before the eviction) but they not telling what it is until the 28th why not tell now what it is
Moving To new place?

Reactions: 12
It’s just that she has/is moving into her rental
Or she has got a BIG new TV show
Sophie stopped her from saying what the news was so perhaps not all sorted out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh good-oh. The Scum have got the video and now that lovely voice will have an even wider audience....

Oh The Scum don’t dissapoint these days when it comes to Skanky

“She delivered a rendition of We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off, but struggled to hit all the right notes.
Katie pushed on as she continued to follow her dream of becoming a professional singer”. 😂

They then go on to mention her bankruptcy, eviction and list all her surgeries, every story they write now they add in variations of this, they really are after her, eviction day should be fun, they will send someone there and probably the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
#391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.