Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hold on to your knickers girls.
OH MY DAYS 😂 It’s worse than I thought it would be, and with a backing track…..that’s shocking, imagine how bad she’ll be at the Pride events, she can’t even get one song right, she cannot hold a tune, it’s worse than bad karaoke, imagine a 30 minute set. No wonder she’s not doing Brighton Pride, the heckling would be off the charts and she knows it 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
So going from her saying she IS paying tax to she HASN'T paid tax, she will pay it, but when only when she's got it, as she plays the mum and dad role, has bills to pay, has to live. She's in control. When you earn so much you don't really check...but now she knows what she spends on and where is goes...
She has an accountant.
Everything is invoiced.
She knows what she has to put out for the trustees and all of that, it's so boring when people keep going on about it.
---
Men are lucky to be with her.
---
She can't just say she has ADHD, It's always I have SEVERE ADHD.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
So these knobbers who buy the tickets & go to the Cunt's R Us on tour to see the cunt whore & the beige biffer, must really love the scabby bitch, otherwise they wouldn't go. So to me, every single one of these punters must have no morals, sense of right from wrong & think its OK for this cunt whore to mistreat animals, her kids, fuck off the courts, creditors, the taxman, get evicted, drive whilst not insured, no licence,etc.. coke whore, piece of shit scum.
So, I conclude the audience of these tours are all scum of the earth, thick as shit, neanderthal cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I played that ‘singing’ clip again, I was laughing so hard the first time, I missed the fact she’s get out of sync with the backing track as she forgets the lyrics, and there’s an echo going on, as she screeches along to the backing track 😂 how can anyone be enjoying that 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤣

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing about her FB video earlier, it’s was comedy gold, and finally we know for sure she’s gone, her fans asking her if MM series 3 was still happening, they are such idiots, they believed her (to be honest I even did listening to that podcast 🤦🏽‍♀️) now they know, hates the place she does 😁

Her nemesis Holly, is back trolling her, what a sad day for the fans though, RIP MM3 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

BB5B9843-F364-46BF-82D6-F9F957034109.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
At a rough guess, it looks as if there might be about 15 seats in a row. Multiply that by 7 (A-G) and that's just over 100, not counting the fact that some seem to be empty.
Oh, and that outfit looks like something our Pom would have knocked up! Only she'd have made a better job of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She called JJ an egg 😆 😅 🥚
I just watched the beginning of the FB, she said Lego doesn’t like scary movies and he then put his hands in front of his face and said “No, I don’t” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😂 What the f*ck is wrong with him, we joke about him being a child, but seriously her interactions with him are like he is a kid, and he really acts like one, he’s so odd, it’s really creepy. Kinda fab though this is her so-called bf, still believe it’s fake, but she’s stuck with him, bloody hilarious, this is her man now, a creepy man-child, oh it’s so over for her, in so many ways 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Ok so I’m up to date again. I love it! Do you love it? 🤣🤣🤣

My thoughts -

From a week ago saying there’s no eviction and she’s not going anywhere, to now packing up and claiming it’s her choice and she can’t wait to go! 😳. Just the usual KP bullshit.

I believe the court and forensic accountants can see what we see and know she’s about to privately rent, and it’s in someone else’s name and is as dodgy as fuck. But they are just letting her dig her own grave.

I think Harvey is there both for distraction and sympathy but also because she’s petty and will rip out light fitting etc and blame H. Or even, and typing these words makes me sad, wind him up and stress him out till the point that he does do something to the house. She will film it and claim that ALL the damage ever was done by him.

Lego boys slitty eyes makes sense if he’s always stoned. He reminds me of the skater dude in the film Clueless.

Finally, her face! 🤢. It’s literally like lumpy custard and collapsing. People do say you get the face you deserve. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So she’s just posted this….

IMG_7020.jpeg

When previously we used to get this….

IMG_7019.jpeg

At least there’s honesty there, a summer without the kids while people are just looking at her in astonishment as she makes a complete fool of herself at Pride events.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I really don’t get what the twatty boy sees in that fucked up gargoyle. He's clearly thick as shit if he thinks she's gonna bring him the fame & fortune he so desperately craves. Didn't work out for Carl, so won't for you mate. She's a despicable cunt whore, whomp scab on the arse of humanity who has absolutely nothing going for it. Bankrupt criminal, with kids she's had taken away, apart from H. Can't see twinky coping with H when he goes off on one.
If you've banged that mate, check the whore's phone.You can guarantee she's filmed you.. fucking twat. This ain't gonna end well for him.

• Haha

PurpleLennie

Going on like that in front of Harvey is just awful - why she thinks it's clever is beyond me?!

Poor kid will be wondering what the fluff is going on and all she’s bothered about is the press and looking like she’s ahead of the game - just step back and get a grip of your life instead of displaying more shitty behaviour in front of a vulnerable adult!

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Yep, that's what I suspect. The saddest thing is, who would be the target. Even if she didn't purposefully target kids, her being in a rage would be very frightening.
I am actually wondering, if this is indeed DV, it’s relating to SB and the children witnessed it, many times. He recorded some of it and that’s what the meeting with KH was about 🤷🏽‍♀️ This was then produced in court. Let’s face it something very bad must have happened, with some very damning evidence about her behaviour, to remove the kids from her, the threshold is very high with regard to appalling parental behaviour for them to have taken this action.

BadJanet

VIP Member
So here we go 🙄
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..
🥱 Wow we never saw that coming did we? says I in a voice dripping with sarcasm🥱
1716138370880.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
In 4 years time she will have more of her empire back out there.
Daisy MC wants to do her Netflix life story, her west end show.
Perfumes, swimwear, underwear... all back on track. All the TV shows.
Texas at the end of the year to interview on death row, serial killers
Her book.
Wants her upper forehead done (so more alien like I expect)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49