Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Woo Hoo the tour begins, and her first Pride ‘singing’ gig on Sunday, with an added eviction from the MM in a week, and I am up for it, it’s gonna be Comedy Central, I’m sure videos will leak, her fans love posting her tragic performances 😁

There’s gonna be stupid dresses, she’s going to do her shouting out of tune singing, as DC says probably publicly say something she shouldn’t and we will hear about it, can’t believe she wont be drinking, she’ll claim the glass in her hand is non-alcoholic, I very much doubt it will be. How will she not vape while on stage 🤔 Now I’ve realised Lego is a stoner, there will be lots of photos of him grinning away after a few spliffs, that’ll crack me up now knowing what’s he’s been doing, there’s spliffs in that little bag, yes I’m convinced his mannerisms are weed effects 😁 Oh yes this is gonna be fun 😁

Also destroys her I’m too fragile to attend court to answer public examination questions, really ends her worst ever mental ‘elf nonsense. Two of the most stressful things in life are bereavement and moving house, she’s right in the middle of a house move, her Mum is clearly nearing the end now I think, but madam has no problem touring around the country chatting 💩 to the public and ‘singing’ live on stage. Yup, the MH excuse goes now, if the trustees and courts still accept her ‘signed off’ letter, they are all the biggest Mugs from Mug city in stupid Muggy people land.

Oooh la la what a few days in store, we gonna see madam’s decline blowing hard this week, and I’m here for it, Mean Girl Kylie is in the house, let the LOLS commence 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_8470.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
On last night's boring drivel live she said she can't move into a caravan because it's not big enough for "all of us". Who the fuck is "all of us" 🤷 Is she still trying to pretend she has the kids? Does she mean her flunkies? And who in the name of holy hell are these absolute twats who STILL insist on commenting "you're such a great mum" 🤢🤢 do these fuckers look at Rose West for a role model 🤯🤷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Still wants to train as a paramedic. She started it and re done it again getting all the forms, she wants to go to Uni, but too much going on to fit it in. You're never too old to be a paramedic.

• Haha
  • Angry

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
He looks really dirty and smelly. He obviously couldn't give a monkeys about her losing those kids. Another horrible piece of work. Let's face it though, anybody.with an ounce of decency wouldn't go anywhere near her.

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
On the live in the cinema one person took a sneaky photo. She showed them saying she'd caught them red handed. One person. Lol. She kept looking around as though she was expecting to get mobbed. Fucking hell Skank, those days are well finished 😂

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She admitted she IS leaving the MM. Said she hates it and she can't wait to move in her new house. She's going to give a house tour on her YouTube channel.

The live is available to watch on her FB stories. Can't be bothered to watched the rest. Over 20 minutes long.
Yep, hates the MM looking forward to getting the keys to HER new house.

In Blackpool all of October to do some show(?)
Enjoying winding the press up today.
Been with the horses all day. Been with Harvey all day. Been sorting her house all day.
Still vaping, took vape with her into cinema.
Eaten so much today.
Not drinking.
Got therapy in the morning.
Her outfit from Adrian isn’t ready (probably only told him last week she needed it)
---
She's said she hated the MM before when things were going wrong for her, of course leaving is all your idea KP :sleep:
Her new house is going to be rented so what a great idea publicising it so the media ( who she HATES knowing her business!) can do a story on it. She's a ridiculous twunt!
Yep, hates the MM so much she gets a new cinema room installed 🤷🏻‍♀️ then going to leave. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So is the body suit thing supposed to have a cutaway under each boob, which her face pops out of?......but on one side her boob is so much
bigger it's stretched out more? I bet that designer is so pleased with his work :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 21.24.35.png

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Anyone wished the mutilated corpse a happy birthday yet, AFP and Mr PP, Edna Arry and master Bertie, the kids, her bestie bestest mates craktona, Lou, Ellie the Botox butcher and the love of her life kryten. 🤔🤣

Aww, felt sorry for her, no birthday wishes, so here's a few from US Tattler's. .....
1716380562092.png
1716380573363.png

1716379952151.png
1716379980772.png

Unfortunately today, is the anniversary os KFP being expelled from the old enabler AFP's uterus - Her fault we get to see the mutilated potty mouth. :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She's got another 30 years in her yet.

I certainly don't have the energy to listen to her crap for that long!

Vaping well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I am actually wondering, if this is indeed DV, it’s relating to SB and the children witnessed it, many times. He recorded some of it and that’s what the meeting with KH was about 🤷🏽‍♀️ This was then produced in court. Let’s face it something very bad must have happened, with some very damning evidence about her behaviour, to remove the kids from her, the threshold is very high with regard to appalling parental behaviour for them to have taken this action.
Could be those incidents. 100% drugs were a factor in the case against her from what I've heard. I doubt it was one incident that caused the kids being removed. Court took months and F4J said a while ago ( panto time) she had skirted drug tests, so K would have been trying to get the courts to take notice of this but DL obviously helped KP avoid it being known in family court. What seems to have been occurring was severe parental alienation, drug abuse, emotional abuse ( isolating a child, making them think they are ill). Neglect ( the kids were online for months). There could be many incidents of DV if she's regularly high and all over the place. It could even be the abuse she's directed towards K & M? From what Willow said, she bombarded J & P to all sorts of awful comments and accusation about Pete years ago, so she seems to involve kids in her campaigns of abuse on ex partners.

• Sad
  • Sick

Ecosse

VIP Member
I find it quite remarkable, for someone who has such a blatant disregard for the law, that she is so demanding of the police's time when something (allegedly) happens to her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflip

She’s pissed off because the press are repeating stories she posted on her (public) social media? She’s really rattled, isn’t she? Blaming the tabloids for invading her privacy when the real issue is that she can‘t stand the fact that they're reporting the truth about her descent into the abyss.
Her present situation is entirely of her own making and that’s what hacks her off the most.

• Heart