Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
Hold on to your knickers girls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 109

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
1000050440.jpg

Dear Judges and Trustees managing Katie's Numerous Bankruptcies.

The next time Katie cunt face Price gives you a feeble bullshit excuse regarding her mental health as a reason she can't possibly be bothered to turn up to a hearing, and you're all sitting there deliberating about letting her have another 6 months to help her recover...

May I present to you exhibit A, Katie Price. The woman with the worsest mental health, the worsest PTSD, the worsest ADHD, the worsest trauma, the worsest anxiety the world has ever seen... up on stage, beaming her 1000 watt veneers off, dancing the crack head dance, laughing and singing with not a care in world.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
That facebook live is hard to watch, she constantly swallows after she speaks and licks her lips. It's as if her nose is fecked and she has post nasal drip ( I wonder why ❄ :rolleyes:) Sorry but I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room with someone who was constantly slurping and gurning away like that. How little baby JJ can be involved with her ( fake or not) god only knows!

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.16.53.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.17.05.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.16.02.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.19.09.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.19.32.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.19.49.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

PTMe

Chatty Member
It's even worse up close.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

DC16

VIP Member
Some how, me thinks that she is just putting on one big front and is really deeply unhappy. 👍😉
So pleased those little uns are not about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
It's awful the way she's shouting and swearing in front of Harvey. Anybody who reads on here will know I have no time for him regarding his foul mouth, horrible temper and treatment of animals but I know that absolutely none of this is his fault. Just look and listen to her manic behaviour in front of the vulnerable young man and it tells you all you need to know about what he's endured since he was a baby. He looks lost, confused and vulnerable. He's partially sighted, has it not occurred to her that having him around all this chaos and piles of rubbish is downright dangerous for him. He could have a nasty fall which with his weight could be really serious. Is she there on her own with him? If not somebody needs to tell her to calm down and stop swearing and shouting. Somebody said earlier we could soon be seeing a lot more of him in these situations as if he's leaving college anyway she won't toe the line with them anymore regarding his safeguarding and dignity. Remember the plans to tout him around the UK as a Victorian sideshow that got scuppered? I hope we aren't in for a repeat performance.🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

DC16

VIP Member
When was the last time she had contact/was seen with Junior? I mean, I think he wised up and has removed himself from her mess of an existence, but I'm genuinely curious? Got to be a year, at least?
Mother's day. But there was drama, so Junior left.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

WillowTree21

VIP Member
They disappeared up her fandango while she was having a good scratch. They'll never be seen again 😳😂
---

Does she mean she stood outside for 5 pics each time 🤔
100% she did. Stood there & had photo's taken, which then got passed on to Redtops. I can totally 100% say that is true. Then she went 'undercover' for A FEW days at her mother's. If you check around the time she say's she was in Hotel Priory, there are stories about her a week or so later with pictures. She NEVER EVER stayed in Priory for even 1 night.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

PTMe

Chatty Member
Hanoooo has started

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
So the great tour begins….both will sit there with their alcohol free Prosecco.
Has her dress with a face from 25 years ago printed on it been collected yet?
Will she be able to keep her exs names out of her mouths….you never know who is listening KP!
will she turn up on time, if JJ is driving them, I’m sure she will be early, then will sit in the car and do a facebook live 🙄 meet and greets check in at 5:30 for their meet between 6-7
Show starts at 8, runs for 45mins, 20 minute break, then another 45 mins. Guests will all be supplied with crystallised ear defenders.

So just to clarify, she is NOT moving into a caravan, as not enough space for her, JJ, 5 kids, a cleaner, a dodgy ex social worker, an admin person, a cat, a dog, 2 horses (or whatever she is spinning today)
She is NOT being evicted.
She does pay tax
She is communicating
She is not pregnant
She is a good mother
She still has her horses
She is down to earth, funny, loving, happy, fit and healthy
She’s looking forward to moving into a new house of HER own accord.
She is good at singing
She can wipe the floor with any mowdel 20 years younger than her
The camera loves her
Her brain is not wired right
The press always lie about her
She’s taking the rejuvin8 on tour with her, as drinks it every day
Her therapist has never seen so much made up shit so many bad things happen to one person.
I’ll leave it there for now otherwise I could fill the whole thread with her ramblings…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NotTheDoctor26

You know when you were a kid and you made up little plays or wanted to do a mini top of the pops? And your parents had to shoehorn a few aunties or grandparents into the living room to listen? And you roped your reluctant siblings in but made sure they didn’t get a real turn at the spotlight? And your relatives would ooh and aah while necking back the gin they had been bribed with to sit through it? Just saying! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Haven‘t got time for a full recap, I’m off to the beach to have evening drinks with mates, and anyway the best thing about the last Fred, is we are now pretty sure Skank has been evicted, confirmed by a swearing at the press ‘yard sale’ video from Madam herself, she’s chucking everything out, whilst still denying she’s moving out 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why she is doing this we don’t know, it’s bizarre,🤷🏽‍♀️

Skank’s basically turned in Grandad Simpson yelling at the clouds and in her case drones 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_6936.jpeg

The video for those that missed it…

Oooh la la, it’s getting close Krusties, Madam is rattled, wont be long now, where is she going to live 🤔

Kool and the Gang are getting ready, nearly time….

IMG_6803.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Emlou80

I played that ‘singing’ clip again, I was laughing so hard the first time, I missed the fact she’s get out of sync with the backing track as she forgets the lyrics, and there’s an echo going on, as she screeches along to the backing track 😂 how can anyone be enjoying that 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤣
Jermaine Stewart’s version is one of mine and my sister’s fav songs. My sister has terminal cancer with a rare condition and when we found out, my youngest daughter (who was 9 at the time) wanted to perform it in the private school talent show in her honour. I had no idea until I picked her up and the head of pastoral care pulled me aside and said that whilst it was a touching tribute, it wasn’t appropriate. I cried a mixture of sad and funny tears when she told me and she did the same whilst hugging me.

I just sent the clip to my sister and she said “fuck me, at least I’m dying with dignity and can still carry a tune and engage the audience doing karaoke”.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69