Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She really can't just SHUT THE FUCK UP can she 🙄 her inflated rancid gob never stops. Poor me, me, me, me, me, me meeeeeeeeeee 🙄
Nothing is ever her fault is it? FFS, her kids clearly do not want her anywhere near them. And yet she STILL can't respect that & keep her gob shut 🤷
Does she feel any tiny weeny bit of shame about it? No, of course she doesn't. Because she's a great mum with soooooo much experience in the industry don't ya know 🥱😴
Honestly, what kid wouldn't a bitter, vicious, poisonous, talentless, narcissistic fake old sIag for a mother 🤔
She has absolutely no idea how much she has damaged those children & nor does she give a flying fuck.
Self absorbed mutilated old cunt. Rotten inside & rotten outside.
Ahhhhh, that feels better 😊
Junior has had enough. Last time he saw her, as DC said, she was very drunk. Added to that, she did her usual trying to embarrass J about his girlfriend. Asking if he'd Fck'd her, in front of the other kids. Her insinuating Claire is to blame for not being able to attend anything that J & P are at, is scandalous. Think she needs to keep her dangerous, sick potty mouth well & truly SHUT. Although I'm sure she will never be welcome at any function/work situations, that Peter, Emily & Claire attend with P & J. Thank goodness P & J live with Peter & Emily & youngest kids have been removed from her clutches.

Do we believe she has actually met Lego Boy's mum? The Price clan will only be sucking up to Lego, as it make's life easier for them, her having someone like this prat at her beck & call & driving her around.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just planning my day out for sat 8th june and im so chuffed the oompa loompa is going to be there :D

View attachment 2947281
Well madam’s going to have to put in a lot of graft, travelling all round the country to earn a crust to pay out for rent & bills, as well we hope, an arrangement to clear her huge debts. Gonna have to work harder & harder, flogging cheap 💩too. How the mighty has fallen. Lost her looks, mutilated, probably very painful body. No kids, no longer a home owner. Can’t (legally ) drive. God knows how many court cases pending. Pretending she’s in a ‘perfect’ relationship with an ugly, unintelligent & uninteresting, scruffy ‘lad’ who looks like her carer. Nobody would want to trade places with her. Unless she’s utterly deluded, she knows she’s toast. NEVER going to earn enough to rent a huge house. Trustees should nip any large rental in the bud. Living beyond her means with a DOUBLE bankruptcy. Ludicrous 💩😡🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Winepig

VIP Member
Thanks for all the votes you lovely people , I think that’s the most I’ve ever had 😊

it’s been a while too 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight because my mind is having trouble comprehending this whole thing.

She's going on tour around the UK, to sit on stage with her sister. And talk. About stuff? With her sister? And she is who/what exactly? And they'll both be talking about shit they have already talked about, stuff thats already been reported in the red tops, on SM...

And people (dimwits) are paying good money to go and watch a coked up has been and her nobody sister sit on stage, waffling...

Is that the gist of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Are you Mystic Meg’ ? Come on Stan, own up……🙀🤣
No not Mystic Meg,, i'm a master of disguise Willow,, i've been secretly living at Pricey Towers for weeks disguised as the one thing that goes unnoticed, unused and ignored,, the mop bucket. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240522-172055~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
She ‘sang’ we don’t have to take our clothes off agin, forgot the words, just singing over her backing track!
No I’m not there btw 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Stan Butler

VIP Member
7pm, Stan. If you get your skates on, you can just about make it on time.... and she'll probably be late anyway.....
Already got a job on tonight got to drive down south MCB,,, a friend of a friend is doing a house clearance while the owners away for a couple of days and got to pick up a coffee table and some horsey stuff. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Apparently she is earning really good money now, almost as much as before blah blah blah.

Pay your fucking bills and creditors then, you lying, cheating grifting cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

DC16

VIP Member
On the podcast, she can't remember if it was the first or 2nd time she had been in the Priory, then says been in there twice as an inpatient, but NEVER EVER addiction, alcohol or drugs...PTSD
Matt asks if she took herself in there...she replies yes, it was when she crashed her car, couldn't remember if she was filming MM or not, been in there both times for the same kind of reasons, media, exs and pressure. Talks about depression.
Keeps saying I can't remember a lot and I'm only 8 mins in! That's because you lie so much KP!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
There's so many catfishes out there, she feels sorry for guys who go dating and says that's not the girl in the picture.

Mmmmmm, like she NEVER filters her face or has make up done to look totally different. OK right.

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
So here we go 🙄
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Anyone fancy helping me start up a GFM to pay for a helicopter to fly over the MM on eviction day with Marcus Bentley hanging out of the door with a megaphone shouting "KIPPER YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED, COLLECT YOUR BELONGINGS AND FUCK OFF!" 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Moving out mess in the background.
Must say she’s cutting it fine to be moving out, 8 days left and she’s away on tour from tomorrow, no time to do much moving stuff now Skank.I guess corrupt SW Dim Lynne Rickwood will be taking over moving duties, which is an upgrade on picking up the dog and cat 💩 all day.

Wonder if Dim Lynne wakes up thinking I’m really glad I threw away a well paid job with a good pension and sick pay, to become a skivvy for madam. Seriously what on earth made this woman do this, it really is a strange one isn’t it 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I said at the time and i've no doubt now who took the photos and sold the Cyprus holiday story to the press, skanks got Lou under her spell again even after skank screwed Lou over and they fell out a few years ago. Skanks putting the narrative out that the press print lies and Lou is enabling skank and complicit in it because the nets closing in and this could harm Lou, her business and her budding hair stylist to the stars influencer career Lou is trying to start for herself. Just remember Lou skank screwed you over and threw you under the bus and when skanks finished using you the same will happen again.
You have been warned.😎😉🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Right so you are in the audience and you get the chance to ask one question. What would it be?

mine would be, of all the pictures in all the world of you why did you choose the ugliest on your outfit?

or How come you can’t appear in court in front of public and media but you can appear here?
I’d stand up and say, right Madam I have a few questions, I will give you my piece of paper with them all on, so can you please answer them truthfully, us fans really want to know about these, thank you very much…

Are you filming MM series 3 ?
How’s that surrogacy programme going ?
When do you start filming that travel programme with Princess ?
When’s that West End show about your life happening ?
Any update on the 3 years in the making project with a bloke who wrote Benidorm ?
When are you starting up your Youtube channel with new content as promised ?
What happened to that programme about ghosts at MM ?
Have you got a visa yet so you can interview prisoners on death row in the USA ?
How much do you enjoy the weekly volunteer work at the hospice ?
When are you getting your driving licence back ?
Have you started the A-levels course to get on the degree course so you can train to be a Paramedic ?
Are all the kids ‘Out’ now ?
Why do you still believe you can sing ?
Why aren’t you in prison ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59