Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully prison doors opening for you madam
---

Looks like her mush on laminate floor 🤣🤣
Skank…..”Doors are opening for me, I’m hotter than ever, I’m back, Woo Hoo, I ❤ IT”

The reply from the majority of the Grest British Public and TV producers…..

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She's said she hated the MM before when things were going wrong for her, of course leaving is all your idea KP :sleep:
Her new house is going to be rented so what a great idea publicising it so the media ( who she HATES knowing her business!) can do a story on it. She's a ridiculous twunt!
Love the word twunt 😍🤣

Works well for KFP 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooooh just got in from drinks on the beach, scrambled to get the video 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh my days, the biaaaaatch did f*cking lie on her podcast, she’s finally admitted it, she’s leaving the MM, Woo bloody Hoo what a glorious day and its its been fabously sunny, I’m a happy Kylie tonight, we gotta LOVE IT 🥳😁

Honestly I believe this is it, it will all totally unravel for her now, game over Skank, everything will crumble away, let the fun and games of you being brought to account for all your crimes and misdemeanours begin 🥳

View attachment 2946138

The video, she’s leaving, she’s lost the MM, take it away Red Tops, you are gonna love this, what a day 😁

View attachment 2946140
She reckons she had 8 years of bad luck in the MM? So nothing at all to do with her actions, such as being an abusive prick, a bad parent and ripping people off for millions of pounds? The narc in my family was soooooo similar, she was convinced her house was possessed at one point. These people's 'programming' just won't allow them to think they are all the source of all the shite in their lives so it becomes, ghosts, exes, Mexican bandits.....it could be Elvis returned from the dead or giant cat people, it doesn't matter. As long as they don't have to admit they're the problem!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Did she get a “make your own bangle” kit for crimbo??
They might be the Jingle Jangle fertility bracelets Lauryn Goodman sells. I hope she remembers to charge them under the full moon though (I’m not joking) 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can’t stop laughing about her FB video earlier, it’s was comedy gold, and finally we know for sure she’s gone, her fans asking her if MM series 3 was still happening, they are such idiots, they believed her (to be honest I even did listening to that podcast 🤦🏽‍♀️) now they know, hates the place she does 😁

Her nemesis Holly, is back trolling her, what a sad day for the fans though, RIP MM3 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

BB5B9843-F364-46BF-82D6-F9F957034109.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Has her ear dropped to the side of her mouth? I can’t stop looking at these photos trying to figure out why her face is moving this way.
I haven't got a clue what's happening to her face, even her nose is collapsing on one side. There are some in the wild pictures of skank that show her unfiltered face looking rough (that she claims the press manipulate) but the stills from the video she posted herself must be the most gruesome yet and just show how mutilated her face is because of her own vanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That facebook live is hard to watch, she constantly swallows after she speaks and licks her lips. It's as if her nose is fecked and she has post nasal drip ( I wonder why ❄ :rolleyes:) Sorry but I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room with someone who was constantly slurping and gurning away like that. How little baby JJ can be involved with her ( fake or not) god only knows!

View attachment 2946124 View attachment 2946125
View attachment 2946129 View attachment 2946130

View attachment 2946131View attachment 2946132
She actually looks quite evil now, really quite scary.

Reactions: 38
She admitted she IS leaving the MM. Said she hates it and she can't wait to move in her new house. She's going to give a house tour on her YouTube channel.

The live is available to watch on her FB stories. Can't be bothered to watched the rest. Over 20 minutes long.
So predictable

Reactions: 30
Did she get a “make your own bangle” kit for crimbo??
My nieces and all their friends have a make your own bangle kit thing just now. Churning them out like a sweatshop for the Taylor Swift concert. Mind you they are 10 and 12 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
On the live in the cinema one person took a sneaky photo. She showed them saying she'd caught them red handed. One person. Lol. She kept looking around as though she was expecting to get mobbed. bleeping hell Skank, those days are well finished 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Oooooh just got in from drinks on the beach, scrambled to get the video 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh my days, the biaaaaatch did f*cking lie on her podcast, she’s finally admitted it, she’s leaving the MM, Woo bloody Hoo what a glorious day and its its been fabously sunny, I’m a happy Kylie tonight, we gotta LOVE IT 🥳😁

Honestly I believe this is it, it will all totally unravel for her now, game over Skank, everything will crumble away, let the fun and games of you being brought to account for all your crimes and misdemeanours begin 🥳

View attachment 2946138

The video, she’s leaving, she’s lost the MM, take it away Red Tops, you are gonna love this, what a day 😁

View attachment 2946140
Face like a Neanderthal!
But not as intelligent!

You lady, Skanky witch, deserve everything that's coming to you.
I hope your life is a total misery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What the duck is going on here? Whose face does this 😳🤷 Everything's sliding off all over the place.
Could be angular cheilitis. Inflammation and lesions in the corners of the mouth and/or lining of the mucus layers of the cheeks and lips, amongst other places on her massive gob?
The constant injections by the Butcher won't help, neither will her poor personal hygiene, but in combination with her, facial twitching and jaw swinging like a pendulum, it's most likely heavy ❄ use.

As other Krusties pointed out re the cinema pics, Lego looks baked out of his tiny skull, which is very worrying considering he's more than likely the one who drove them 😡
I think the pics are taken inside that (rented) Merc G-Wagon of his?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
On the live in the cinema one person took a sneaky photo. She showed them saying she'd caught them red handed. One person. Lol. She kept looking around as though she was expecting to get mobbed. bleeping hell Skank, those days are well finished 😂
They probably didn't even know who she was, just taking a pic of a freak they've just spotted to share for lols with their mates😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So skanky’s just made out that the hair dresser pals a liar
Skanky’s just throwing lies all over the place
Smashing stuff 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So skanky’s just made out that the hair dresser pals a liar
Skanky’s just throwing lies all over the place
Smashing stuff 😂😂😂
Wonder how Lou's feeling now only a couple of hours after Lou slagged of the press for printing lies about her bestiest best friend and telling them to give skank a break skank throws Lou under the bus and says she's moving out of Pricey Towers and enjoyed winding the press up presumably about the hair colour. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.