Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said one of her podcast shows was in Cornwall 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought 💭 she had her own cinema 🎦 probably flogged that as well no doubt 🧐
Bet the neighbours will be relieved when she’s chucked out hope we see it filmed,it will be a giggle . Skanky deserves everything coming to her
I do hope The Media have got an entire squadron of drones at the ready for Eviction Day, however the skies over the crappy Shack are going to be very busy what with them and all the Flying Monkeys circling the hovel! Perhaps air traffic control at Gatwick should be notified?
---
Stoned to hell and back. I think Lego boys a proper little stoner
Can’t seem to keep his eyes open
and who is driving these arseholes home eh????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hopefully prison doors opening for you madam
---

Looks like her mush on laminate floor 🤣🤣
Yes madam, I can hear the key's already jangling...
1716186825672.png

Well, we've all waited a VERY long time for Karma to get her & now it's within touching distance. No way can she afford a rental & bills. Her earning potential will NEVER cover that. Hope the drone's are charged & ready to start filming madam leaving the MM & the locks being changed. Can only imagine the mess that will be left behind. She will make sure MM is wrecked.
1716187042055.png
1716187060098.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
KP will move out next weekend and hand the keys back so no big eviction pictures just bailiffs changing the locks
Bet the pictures of the house after she goes will be good
Do you think it will be clean and tidy inside and gardens cleared?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
On the live in the cinema one person took a sneaky photo. She showed them saying she'd caught them red handed. One person. Lol. She kept looking around as though she was expecting to get mobbed. bleeping hell Skank, those days are well finished 😂
She so loves herself, doesn't she 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Add to the list @SmillieKylie every Saturday in Oct she is doing a show in Blackpool and Sunday 26th May singing in Cheltenham 🙏
Ooooh I fast forwarded through that video, missed the Cheltenham thing, is it a Pride event ? Heard the Blackpool one. What is wrong with people, why is she being hired to sing, she really can’t, she just screeches and shouts, forgets the words, can’t dance, just shuffles around awkwardly on the spot, honestly I don’t get it, why are these idiots hiring her, is she a comedy act 🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh well it’s gonna be funny seeing the results, it’s going to be tragic, she was dreadful in those pantos, and she had the cast supporting her, I’m guessing she’ll be going solo at these gigs, It’s going to be shocking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also is Edna trying to sabotage Skank’s career now, as Skank said Edna suggested she start doing FB Lives, that was a complete mess last night, she sounded and looked dreadful, she just slurps all the time, she confirmed MM had gone after lying about it for days, both seemed a bit out of it, he really does behave like a kid and I think I’ve realised what it is that’s been bugging me about him, the slitty eyes, the inane grinning, the slow drawling speech, is he smoking weed, lots of weed, he’s always like this, are there spliffs in that little bag of his. One of my friends bf smokes a lot of weed, he’s a lovely guy, in fact makes me laugh a lot, he’s very funny, but he does behave like this when smoking weed. Look at him, he’s out of it, yeah I reckon spliffs could be in play here, if it’s not weed, then WTF is wrong with him, he’s really odd, very odd indeed 😁

IMG_6995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
He must get through acres of Weed to keep him following skank about..................................
1716189649524.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ooooh I fast forwarded through that video, missed the Cheltenham thing, is it a Pride event ? Heard the Blackpool one. What is wrong with people, why is she being hired to sing, she really can’t, she just screeches and shouts, forgets the words, can’t dance, just shuffles around awkwardly on the spot, honestly I don’t get it, why are these idiots hiring her, is she a comedy act 🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh well it’s gonna be funny seeing the results, it’s going to be tragic, she was dreadful in those pantos, and she had the cast supporting her, I’m guessing she’ll be going solo at these gigs, It’s going to be shocking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also is Edna trying to sabotage Skank’s career now, as Skank said Edna suggested she start doing FB Lives, that was a complete mess last night, she sounded and looked dreadful, she just slurps all the time, she confirmed MM had gone after lying about it for days, both seemed a bit out of it, he really does behave like a kid and I think I’ve realised what it is that’s been bugging me about him, the slitty eyes, the inane grinning, the slow drawling speech, is he smoking weed, lots of weed, he’s always like this, are there spliffs in that little bag of his. One of my friends bf smokes a lot of weed, he’s a lovely guy, in fact makes me laugh a lot, he’s very funny, but he does behave like this when smoking weed. Look at him, he’s out of it, yeah I reckon spliffs could be in play here, if it’s not weed, then WTF is wrong with him, he’s really odd, very odd indeed 😁

View attachment 2946702
I love how she also confirmed she is STRONG. (But then tells the court she can't attend court)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Wiki 48 will be going live later today :)
---
KP will move out next weekend and hand the keys back so no big eviction pictures just bailiffs changing the locks
Bet the pictures of the house after she goes will be good
Do you think it will be clean and tidy inside and gardens cleared?
I bet the Sun have already made arrangements for the photos of inside to be available :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.