Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps going on about how much she hates the MM and is so happy to be leaving but no one has forced her to live there. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She could have sold it years ago when still in decent condition, got a smaller place and paid the rest to the poor creditors, if she really hated it🙄

Reactions: 55
Probably not paid Adrian so no outfit
Wasn’t he the one she ordered a dress from but he wouldn’t let her have it as she had not paid him and she ended up in a silly skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so on her facebook she as admitted she is moving out but it is all her own choice she hates the mucky mansion(funny i am sure she said not long ago it was her and her kids forever home with the one Carl)strange she now back hating it i guess it is nothing to do with the eviction notice(i think over the past few years when she as been saying she hates it/then she loves it it is hers no one is taking it away she as had letters about being evicted and the hate it was just to cover if she was made to leave and the love it was when for some reason she got the eviction suspended one reason and only one reason she would ever leave that house is if she is forced to and what is the licking of her lips every 5 seconds makes her look like a lizard

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Probably not paid Adrian so no outfit
Wasn’t he the one she ordered a dress from but he wouldn’t let her have it as she had not paid him and she ended up in a silly skirt
He did repost this earlier
IMG_4039.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That facebook live is hard to watch, she constantly swallows after she speaks and licks her lips. It's as if her nose is fecked and she has post nasal drip ( I wonder why ❄ :rolleyes:) Sorry but I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room with someone who was constantly slurping and gurning away like that. How little baby JJ can be involved with her ( fake or not) god only knows!

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.16.53.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.17.05.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.16.02.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.19.09.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.19.32.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 21.19.49.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
She admitted she IS leaving the MM. Said she hates it and she can't wait to move in her new house. She's going to give a house tour on her YouTube channel.

The live is available to watch on her FB stories. Can't be bothered to watched the rest. Over 20 minutes long.
Oooooh just got in from drinks on the beach, scrambled to get the video 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh my days, the biaaaaatch did f*cking lie on her podcast, she’s finally admitted it, she’s leaving the MM, Woo bloody Hoo what a glorious day and its its been fabously sunny, I’m a happy Kylie tonight, we gotta LOVE IT 🥳😁

Honestly I believe this is it, it will all totally unravel for her now, game over Skank, everything will crumble away, let the fun and games of you being brought to account for all your crimes and misdemeanours begin 🥳

IMG_7647.gif

The video, she’s leaving, she’s lost the MM, take it away Red Tops, you are gonna love this, what a day 😁

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That facebook live is hard to watch, she constantly swallows after she speaks and licks her lips. It's as if her nose is fecked and she has post nasal drip ( I wonder why ❄ :rolleyes:) Sorry but I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room with someone who was constantly slurping and gurning away like that. How little baby JJ can be involved with her ( fake or not) god only knows!

View attachment 2946124 View attachment 2946125
View attachment 2946129 View attachment 2946130

View attachment 2946131View attachment 2946132
Your screenshot skills are epic! ❤

You caught all the faces that made me 😱

what a natural beauty she is! 🤭🤫🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that hairline drawn on by black marker pen…I think JJ has done bets with his mates as to how long he can stick with her coz no one in their right mind would surely out of choice carry this façade on willingly??🤷🏼‍♀️
1716151059804.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oooooh just got in from drinks on the beach, scrambled to get the video 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh my days, the biaaaaatch did f*cking lie on her podcast, she’s finally admitted it, she’s leaving the MM, Woo bloody Hoo what a glorious day and its its been fabously sunny, I’m a happy Kylie tonight, we gotta LOVE IT 🥳😁

Honestly I believe this is it, it will all totally unravel for her now, game over Skank, everything will crumble away, let the fun and games of you being brought to account for all your crimes and misdemeanours begin 🥳

View attachment 2946138

The video, she’s leaving, she’s lost the MM, take it away Red Tops, you are gonna love this, what a day 😁

View attachment 2946140
She's rough as duck there 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2946124 View attachment 2946125
View attachment 2946129 View attachment 2946130

View attachment 2946131View attachment 2946132
I managed about 10 minutes before my head exploded 🤯
I don't know what gives me the rage more....her spouting absolutely shite whilst constantly fiddling with her hair or the brain-dead fans with their arse licking comments. And JJ seriously gives me the 'ick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well i've figured out why kryten is with the skank,,,
She buys him booze from the off licence, gets him into 18+ rated movies anyone want to bet skank drives home from the cinema because it will be dark. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She called JJ an egg 😆 😅 🥚
I just watched the beginning of the FB, she said Lego doesn’t like scary movies and he then put his hands in front of his face and said “No, I don’t” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😂 What the f*ck is wrong with him, we joke about him being a child, but seriously her interactions with him are like he is a kid, and he really acts like one, he’s so odd, it’s really creepy. Kinda fab though this is her so-called bf, still believe it’s fake, but she’s stuck with him, bloody hilarious, this is her man now, a creepy man-child, oh it’s so over for her, in so many ways 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2946138

View attachment 2946140
Her mouth though.... what's going on with it? Has she been punched & her lips have split? Has she had that much crap injected that they've exploded? Cold sores again? Wonky scars gone septic? A combination of all of those things. What a mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She really is stuck on a loop with everything isn't she! It is all 'rinse and repeat' she doesn't seem to realise this and just gets closer and closer to the drain, I feel for all those that have been affected by her actions.

Reactions: 45
It doesn’t really matter what she tells the “fans”. I bet she’s absolutely furious that she’s being evicted. She can put on an act as much as she likes, but she’ll be seething and I am here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.