Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw the latest on her Instagram she must be on something or pissed and Harvey is just stood there with his coat hanger as if to say what the fu.k mother bet the post vanishes soon

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Desperately trying to make it look like the press have got their facts wrong about the eviction. Hanging on by her finger nails now she really is.
---

This is going to be the worst birthday she's ever had in her life. Will be interesting to see if she sees Princess & Junior.
I think Mother’s Day was the last time they saw her, so March . This behaviour stinks of pure desperation . It’s going to be a glorious day in the 29/05 when the pictures come out changing the locks. I think the process started at the start of Covid ( recall the chaff about mivubg out ? To the ashstread rental). Well Covid just delayed it and she got really cozy and confident it wasn’t going to happen. It’s not nice to glioat when someone is down on their luck but for her u make a complete exception, she’s floated at plenty others, and is vindictive and vile human so she’s getting the lives he deserves

Reactions: 39
That bleeping toe Rosie it has a life if it’s own doesn’t it?A toe a day keeps the drones away…..she hopes.🤣
She hates drones as they don't use filters 🤣 doncha know she looks like a bratz doll? (apparently)
Dolly you've got competition 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah this seems to be her plan at the moment. Make the press think certain things, knowing they’ll report on it, then make a big song and dance about how they’re printing complete bollocks about her. I wish the red tops would stop and think before reporting. In some ways, I think they’re doing exactly what she wants them to do. Mind you, I rarely read what they actually write in their articles, so I’m just making assumptions.
But it’s two sentences about the scam item then the then list what a bankrupt piece of tit she is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Going to the cinema apparently. Didn't see enough of the car to recognise it, looked pretty new & quite flash, Didn't look like his black jeep thing.

No obvious filter on & her skin looks like badly finished polyfilla! Her face moves/or doesn't move in really weird ways. I'd be transfixed if I saw her in real life! 🧐
'It's great seeing you happy'? God these fans are dumb. She's ecstatically happy for the first few months of every relationship, so what's new? The fact that she's then extremely unhappy in every single relationship tells you the happiness is part of her delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Going to the cinema apparently. Didn't see enough of the car to recognise it, looked pretty new & quite flash, Didn't look like his black jeep thing.

No obvious filter on & her skin looks like badly finished polyfilla! Her face moves/or doesn't move in really weird ways. I'd be transfixed if I saw her in real life! 🧐
I thought 💭 she had her own cinema 🎦 probably flogged that as well no doubt 🧐
Bet the neighbours will be relieved when she’s chucked out hope we see it filmed,it will be a giggle . Skanky deserves everything coming to her

Reactions: 39
So since she had the cinema room done she has been to the real cinema loads of times
And did they have Harvey with them

Reactions: 24
She admitted she IS leaving the MM. Said she hates it and she can't wait to move in her new house. She's going to give a house tour on her YouTube channel.

The live is available to watch on her FB stories. Can't be bothered to watched the rest. Over 20 minutes long.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She's live on Facebook, 1st time I've seen that! Sat in a car with Lego...
Jesus wept! I just fast forwarded through it (with the sound off 😬) ….what a bleeping state! Vape still there….looks bleeping awful….gormless slitty eyed Lego boy at the end ….WTAF!?!? Loving it tho! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She admitted she IS leaving the MM. Said she hates it and she can't wait to move in her new house. She's going to give a house tour on her YouTube channel.

The live is available to watch on her FB stories. Can't be bothered to watched the rest. Over 20 minutes long.
She's said she hated the MM before when things were going wrong for her, of course leaving is all your idea KP :sleep:
Her new house is going to be rented so what a great idea publicising it so the media ( who she HATES knowing her business!) can do a story on it. She's a ridiculous twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Yep, hates the MM looking forward to getting the keys to HER new house.

In Blackpool all of October to do some show(?)
Enjoying winding the press up today.
Been with the horses all day. Been with Harvey all day. Been sorting her house all day.
Still vaping, took vape with her into cinema.
Eaten so much today.
Not drinking.
Got therapy in the morning.
Her outfit from Adrian isn’t ready (probably only told him last week she needed it)
---
She's said she hated the MM before when things were going wrong for her, of course leaving is all your idea KP :sleep:
Her new house is going to be rented so what a great idea publicising it so the media ( who she HATES knowing her business!) can do a story on it. She's a ridiculous twunt!
Yep, hates the MM so much she gets a new cinema room installed 🤷🏻‍♀️ then going to leave. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Well I'm relieved to hear they don't need the screen room alone to themselves as Legoboy has already had "some action" before they left🤢🤢🤮
🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yep, hates the MM looking forward to getting the keys to HER new house.

In Blackpool all of October to do some show(?)
Enjoying winding the press up today.
Been with the horses all day. Been with Harvey all day. Been sorting her house all day.
Still vaping, took vape with her into cinema.
Eaten so much today.
Not drinking.
Got therapy in the morning.
Her outfit from Adrian isn’t ready (probably only told him last week she needed it)
Makes you wonder who was stupid enough to rent her property. 🤔

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.