Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we go šŸ™„
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..
So skank thinks she's a my little pony now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lou, calm down. Your bessie mate was purposefully holding the extensions up and giving the impression she was going to get that colour. The tabloid media print stories based on 'some' truth even if it's flimsy.....or scanty even, like Kipper's Menkil Elf evidence.

As your mate KP has been in the business for eleventy hundred years and tells us all the time she 'wipes the tit' with younger girls, she couldn't possibly be that naive could she? Have a think for yourself and stop being taken in by the 'poor me' Katie Price show!
Oh that this quote could go on her post ! ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s pissed off because the press are repeating stories she posted on her (public) social media? Sheā€™s really rattled, isnā€™t she? Blaming the tabloids for invading her privacy when the real issue is that she canā€˜t stand the fact that they're reporting the truth about her descent into the abyss.
Her present situation is entirely of her own making and thatā€™s what hacks her off the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I said at the time and i've no doubt now who took the photos and sold the Cyprus holiday story to the press, skanks got Lou under her spell again even after skank screwed Lou over and they fell out a few years ago. Skanks putting the narrative out that the press print lies and Lou is enabling skank and complicit in it because the nets closing in and this could harm Lou, her business and her budding hair stylist to the stars influencer career Lou is trying to start for herself. Just remember Lou skank screwed you over and threw you under the bus and when skanks finished using you the same will happen again.
You have been warned.šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So here we go šŸ™„
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..
Desperately trying to make it look like the press have got their facts wrong about the eviction. Hanging on by her finger nails now she really is.
---

This is going to be the worst birthday she's ever had in her life. Will be interesting to see if she sees Princess & Junior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Iā€™m still waiting on her sob story ā€œthe MM has soo many bad memories of my exes. Thereā€™s been press harassment, the South African gate robbers, the graffiti! Iā€™m selling it and having a purge as I move into the future with the one! Lego is the best Iā€™ve ever had.ā€ Sheā€™ll spin it for the 6 dumbo fans she has left whilst everyone else with functioning brains can see itā€™s been repossessed.
Even she must realise that no one would actually belive that though.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ll come clean Dolly , the ONLY thing that kept me constantly submitting was my absolute disgust & dislike of numbers.
I knew every time I won one it drove him insane šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Now I only submit one if I think itā€™s a good one.
Yep there were two of you that he ā€œhated!ā€ šŸ¤­šŸ¤£x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah this seems to be her plan at the moment. Make the press think certain things, knowing theyā€™ll report on it, then make a big song and dance about how theyā€™re printing complete bollocks about her. I wish the red tops would stop and think before reporting. In some ways, I think theyā€™re doing exactly what she wants them to do. Mind you, I rarely read what they actually write in their articles, so Iā€™m just making assumptions.

Reactions: 30
I think she does think people will believe it as she keeps pointing out the papers tell lies about her
But sheā€™s the bleep that sells the stories.Any tit she sells she has to,has to still be in the papers,she couldnā€™t handle it if nothing was written about Her.Sheā€™s a Narc..

Reactions: 31
Havenā€˜t got time for a full recap, Iā€™m off to the beach to have evening drinks with mates, and anyway the best thing about the last Fred, is we are now pretty sure Skank has been evicted, confirmed by a swearing at the press ā€˜yard saleā€™ video from Madam herself, sheā€™s chucking everything out, whilst still denying sheā€™s moving out šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Why she is doing this we donā€™t know, itā€™s bizarre,šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Skankā€™s basically turned in Grandad Simpson yelling at the clouds and in her case drones šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

View attachment 2945654
This is making me laugh so much, Kylie. Even her toe was looking up at the drones in the sky šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
well with the state of the living room she as shown having her clear out i doubt she is actually living there maybe she is staying in the motor home(with Harvey's limited sight that living room would be a hazard for him but i doubt she would even be bothered about that)she is trying to sell whatever she can because she as no where to move all the sh.t to and knows if it is not moved before the eviction date it will be got rid of but she is trying to make out her clear out is just a coincidence that it is happening at the same time as it as been reported she as been advised she is being evicted(and i believe that as much as i believe i am 5 foot 8 and a size 8 dress every time i look in the mirror i wish lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh the inspirational quotes are out butā€¦.

ā€œMajor shifts are happeningā€?
Youā€™re having to shift furniture pronto!

ā€œThings are changingā€?
The locks are changing once the bailiffs arrive!

ā€œDoors are openingā€?
Doors are closing more like (ITVā€™s, Ali Expressā€™s, BAFTAā€™s Iā€™m a Celebrity, That Irish awards ceremony where you were recorded high as a cosmic twit).

Behave Kipper!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.