Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wished the mutilated corpse a happy birthday yet, AFP and Mr PP, Edna Arry and master Bertie, the kids, her bestie bestest mates craktona, Lou, Ellie the Botox butcher and the love of her life kryten. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On the podcast, she can't remember if it was the first or 2nd time she had been in the Priory, then says been in there twice as an inpatient, but NEVER EVER addiction, alcohol or drugs...PTSD
Matt asks if she took herself in there...she replies yes, it was when she crashed her car, couldn't remember if she was filming MM or not, been in there both times for the same kind of reasons, media, exs and pressure. Talks about depression.
Keeps saying I can't remember a lot and I'm only 8 mins in! That's because you lie so much KP!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Just thinking.....she must be skint because that specially made outfit 🤢😂 can't have cost that much. A couple of hundred at most I think 🤔
When you think of the absolute crap she used to wear at press calls. Outfits probably costing £1000+ likely paid for by promoters.
Now she has nothing because she is nothing.
No money to whisk JJ off to Turkey for teeth.
No money for surgeries in exchange for publicity.
Have all the freebies dried up?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
In the Priory 5 weeks, both times.

Lessons in the Priory are either Addiction or general. She was general.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When was this new podcast recorded? she’s says her house is safe and didn’t know about the second bankruptcy and had no letters about it - she read about it in the press apparently! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apparently she is earning really good money now, almost as much as before blah blah blah.

Pay your bleeping bills and creditors then, you lying, cheating grifting bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm wondering/wandering if she showed the calendar with the thought of the red tops posting a story about her being in therapy, poor Kate etc sympathy
Well she truly fucked that up then because all her other grubby secrets hurled themselves out too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️
Just watched the first bit of this. Why has she got a Silver Cross type pram in her living room??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Says she has to get back to them about sorting a payment plan out.

Think this would of been recorded in maybe March time

Reactions: 32
Says she has turned a leaf over and can deal with it all.
Bankruptcies are different, I've got to deal with it. 🤷‍♀️
She has reset it all, gone through and survived, focused.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
DV - if it is DV, I highly suspect she was the one dishing it out. Being on drugs and drink will have messed with her brain big time and I would imagine she is very volatile when under the influence.
Yep, that's what I suspect. The saddest thing is, who would be the target. Even if she didn't purposefully target kids, her being in a rage would be very frightening.

Reactions: 23
By showing the calender on SM she's got the desired effect she wanted...Drama and more chaos surrounding her life..now everyone is discussing what does this mean and that mean. Totally what she wanted by showing her personal stuff to the public.
I'm not sure if she's done it on purpose for attention, I suspect she just has no sense of what's appropriate and what should be private. All the more evidence she shouldn't be making decisions for young kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't remember that but there were tales of her using threatening behaviour towards other parents in the school playground years ago, and also that she can be violent towards anyone who crosses her ( seen no proof of that, just hearsay but I would imagine that her addictions only exacerbate her anger problems).
She's admitted assault herself though. She attacked Jane Poutney and said so in one of her shite books. I think there's at least one other incidence of her threatening or hitting someone on a night out witnessed by others....then the restraining order as you say, a matter of record.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.