Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun are after her wouldn’t surprise me if they are sending a drone everyday so they can get photos of her moving out
And the mess she leaves behind
Would she have to move her containers?

Reactions: 28
The Sun are after her wouldn’t surprise me if they are sending a drone everyday so they can get photos of her moving out
And the mess she leaves behind
Would she have to move her containers?
Probably
Like as not she'll be living in them when she's chucked out of this next rental for not paying her rent and trashing the place
---
having Katie Price on is the gayest thing that as ever happened to them like gay Christmas just how low can you fall why would you want to be a gay icon unless you were actually gay
The gay blokes I know think she's a disgusting old woman too - one said a passing glance at skank is enough to make a bloke gay anyway......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Love how the Sun throw shade at her singing by saying the attendees were “stunned!” I’ll say!
And that she struggled to hit the high notes. Struggled to hit ANY of them, not just the high ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn't notice that - will have to go back for another look. Did the lyrics have a little bouncy ball running over the top to point out which word to sing...?
Or even better, one of her funny face heads off of her pink suit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering/wandering if she showed the calendar with the thought of the red tops posting a story about her being in therapy, poor Kate etc sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm trying to find out where her PA is in Skegness 👀 That's waaaaay too close to me! Oh, maybe I could pop along & tell her what we Krusties think of her 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By showing the calender on SM she's got the desired effect she wanted...Drama and more chaos surrounding her life..now everyone is discussing what does this mean and that mean. Totally what she wanted by showing her personal stuff to the public.
But .. but I thought that she hated the press intrusion and speculation about her private life? Poor fragile little flower with her bad mental health 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How much longer is she going to continue pretending it’s her exes’ fault that they move on to healthy and long-lasting relationships while her life lurches from one disaster to the next?

Can someone buy a ticket to one of her shows and ask her this?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But .. but I thought that she hated the press intrusion and speculation about her private life? Poor fragile little flower with her bad mental health 🙄
By showing that calendar with the things on it,you’d hide it,she don’t give a duck What she’s done.😡

Reactions: 26
Has Princess gone cold on her mother? When were they last pictured together?

I hope B&J are still able to have contact with their siblings while living with Wendy.

Reactions: 20
How much longer is she going to continue pretending it’s her exes’ fault that they move on to healthy and long-lasting relationships while her life lurches from one disaster to the next?

how can anyone ban her from attending(except for the kids themselves)after all they live with her and if appearing in public anyone can attend what she means is she is not welcome by the kids to mess with their career events
---
Ooooooo..... Look. One of her faces is trying to escape.....

View attachment 2950451
she prob ran that outfit up yesterday morning before she set off to Birmingham on her sewing machine the one she makes all her curtains on so no wonder it is falling apart all ready no way a proper designer did that for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's a Song for you Skanky, very appropriate.
🎶🎶🎤🎤
Tragedy
When you lose control and you got no soul
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and your heart just dies
It's hard to bear
With no one beside you, you're going nowhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now here’s a thing she could audition on Britains Got Talent(not) would be interesting to see Simon Cowells face and whether he’d give her the Golden Buzzer 🤭
I think it's a NO from Simon

View attachment 2949827

View attachment 2949833
[/QUOTE]
Simon and face no longer belong in any sentence together, he's looking more corpse like than ever!
Hideous.
Money makes people do funny things to themselves.
Oh but in the Skank’s case, even freebies make people do funny things to themselves over and over and over again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She really can't just SHUT THE duck UP can she 🙄 her inflated rancid gob never stops. Poor me, me, me, me, me, me meeeeeeeeeee 🙄
Nothing is ever her fault is it? FFS, her kids clearly do not want her anywhere near them. And yet she STILL can't respect that & keep her gob shut 🤷
Does she feel any tiny weeny bit of shame about it? No, of course she doesn't. Because she's a great mum with soooooo much experience in the industry don't ya know 🥱😴
Honestly, what kid wouldn't a bitter, vicious, poisonous, talentless, narcissistic fake old sIag for a mother 🤔
She has absolutely no idea how much she has damaged those children & nor does she give a flying duck.
Self absorbed mutilated old bleep. Rotten inside & rotten outside.
Ahhhhh, that feels better 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.