Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000050440.jpg

Dear Judges and Trustees managing Katie's Numerous Bankruptcies.

The next time Katie bleep face Price gives you a feeble bullshit excuse regarding her mental health as a reason she can't possibly be bothered to turn up to a hearing, and you're all sitting there deliberating about letting her have another 6 months to help her recover...

May I present to you exhibit A, Katie Price. The woman with the worsest mental health, the worsest PTSD, the worsest ADHD, the worsest trauma, the worsest anxiety the world has ever seen... up on stage, beaming her 1000 watt veneers off, dancing the crack head dance, laughing and singing with not a care in world.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
What the hell she thinking putting the lyrics up on the screen, it reminded me of my primary school assembly's so we could sing along and couldn’t say we didn’t know the words,
lol, because she can’t remember the words!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know when you were a kid and you made up little plays or wanted to do a mini top of the pops? And your parents had to shoehorn a few aunties or grandparents into the living room to listen? And you roped your reluctant siblings in but made sure they didn’t get a real turn at the spotlight? And your relatives would ooh and aah while necking back the gin they had been bribed with to sit through it? Just saying! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
My days!!! What WAS that???

Fine then, Kipper. You wanna sing, then I'll sing too. Here's one for tomorrow

Happy birthday to Skank
You always smell rank
After listening to you screeching
My ears need bleaching

Happy birthday to Kipper
You're a trashy old stripper
Your home you have no more
You filthy old bleep
Destiny for a girl (well because of whats happening) and Emmet for a boy (wonder if anyone gets the connection)?
Cornish 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_2936.jpeg

not looking like next tuesday is going to be a big sellout either, maybe the videos going around on socials of tonight will tempt the locals to see hheeennnooo in person, doubt it highly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That photo of lego actually makes me feel quite sad. Admittedly I don't know much about him other than his shacked up with the rotter. Was he on drugs pre KP? If he wasn't, look at the actual state of him now. That boy is wasted. High as a bleeping kite, and his driving!! She really does bring everyone around her down to to the absolute depths doesn't she.

Lego...if you're reading this, run for your bloody life before she stuffs anymore ❄ or 💉 in to you!! She's not giving you fame and fortune like you wanted, she is sucking the life out of you you stupid boy.
That’s it!!! THAT’S What she does…sucks the life out of everyone in her orbit, draining them, then discarding them when they’re empty! She’s a soulless bleeping vampire!

Reactions: 35
View attachment 2950078

Dear Judges and Trustees managing Katie's Numerous Bankruptcies.

The next time Katie bleep face Price gives you a feeble bullshit excuse regarding her mental health as a reason she can't possibly be bothered to turn up to a hearing, and you're all sitting there deliberating about letting her have another 6 months to help her recover...

May I present to you exhibit A, Katie Price. The woman with the worsest mental health, the worsest PTSD, the worsest ADHD, the worsest trauma, the worsest anxiety the world has ever seen... up on stage, beaming her 1000 watt veneers off, dancing the crack head dance, laughing and singing with not a care in world.
She is an absolute first class lying bleep 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes at least Bunty is safe from exploitation now; That last exhibition was dreadful with the girl tarted up like a streetwalker when she should be savouring being a kid - not a skank clone. She can be a child for the years she has left now rather than appease "Mummy" by coating herself in totally inappropriate make-up and dressing like a hooker in dreadful shoes (the likes of which have obviously given Mummy that Sticky-up Toe Thing).
Enjoy your childhood Bunty!!
Totally agree

Reactions: 10
Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not so sure about the ❄🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I played that ‘singing’ clip again, I was laughing so hard the first time, I missed the fact she’s get out of sync with the backing track as she forgets the lyrics, and there’s an echo going on, as she screeches along to the backing track 😂 how can anyone be enjoying that 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤣
At one point she kept on looking in 🦬 direction - to give her the words maybe.

Reactions: 9

Your eyesight must be like a hawk! I just watched it and couldn't read anything on the calendar lol. I'm as blind as a bat though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

You might as well just say, and save everyone having to look for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Your eyesight must be like a hawk! I just watched it and couldn't read anything on the calendar lol. I'm as blind as a bat though.
Some of it’s too blurry to read but some key points, that I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t want her ‘fans’ to see are clear enough to read. And fancy having to remind yourself what day your bday is on lol
I’m (not) surprised the interviewer didn’t ask her what certain things were, would have made it a tiny bit more interesting. I didn’t watch it I just scrolled through as kylies post made me curious lol

Reactions: 17
Some pics of Skanky in the wild....

This has got to be THE costume held lovingly over her right arm.... with a small make up bag on her left....

View attachment 2949427
And those awful bleeping boots again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I can't work out what she has fucked up that you saw. 😭

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.