Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hanoooo has started
Ah there it is, ‘the checking for the little wee dribble’ when she hits the ‘high notes’ she never fails to disappoint ☺ absolute crackhead, heard better singers in the local pub, and those singers never lost custody of their kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What the hell she thinking putting the lyrics up on the screen, it reminded me of my primary school assembly's so we could sing along and couldn’t say we didn’t know the words,

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a tit show, or in words of our Dolly ‘whatta Kent’ She thinks the public love her, she has fans and a following. Lol in memory of SB meme. MIC DROP.
Ridiculed, GB biggest Kent!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My days!!! What WAS that???

Fine then, Kipper. You wanna sing, then I'll sing too. Here's one for tomorrow

Happy birthday to Skank
You always smell rank
After listening to you screeching
My ears need bleaching

Happy birthday to Kipper
You're a trashy old stripper
Your home you have no more
You filthy old bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Lip smacking, song screeching, vape puffing, arse picking, snow snorting, lie talking, ex stalking, double bankrupt-inin
soon evicted-inin….. Skanky!

Apologies to a certain fizzy beverage 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Society frowns on using the phrase "thick as tit" Storm, it prefers "intellectually challenged"....wait, I'm not at work....they are people who thinks it's acceptable to raise her first born (and proceeding ones) using language like bleep around him so to repeat, he wouldn't speak those words if he didn't hear them when being raised, the toxic lifestyles these low level IQ people live see themselves in her & think that chaotic, toxic life is "Normal" . Zero decorum, principles, moral compass, integrity, standards or dignity.....so

Thick as tit, yes
My mum always told me the full saying was thick as tit in the neck of a bottle - but I don’t know where she got supporting information from 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So let me get this straight because my mind is having trouble comprehending this whole thing.

She's going on tour around the UK, to sit on stage with her sister. And talk. About stuff? With her sister? And she is who/what exactly? And they'll both be talking about tit they have already talked about, stuff thats already been reported in the red tops, on SM...

And people (dimwits) are paying good money to go and watch a coked up has been and her nobody sister sit on stage, waffling...

Is that the gist of this?
In a nutshell, yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooft. I've taken a long hard swerve from this thread due to (gfm gate). But.. Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm due in court (as a witness) next month but I won't get off for my mental health despite the case being bleeping detrimental to my health. Something wrong here.

Maybe the legal types on this thread will know but how - oh how oh how - can she get away with lying about mental health and yet still do public appearances?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.