Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh DC we have her ‘singing’ at Belfast Pride this Sunday, she can never remember the words, she just cannot sing, honestly this week is gonna be something special 😂 We’re off to a flying start tonight, this is awful, hardly anyone there as well, I might have to logout for a bit, I’m aching with the laughter here 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Nooooooo! She's BANNED from our wee Island!! She can duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And tomorrow she will be on a massive high screeching about how 'the Pricey is back!' and checking all her phones, messaging Jess and Edna to check ... waiting for the work offers and record contracts to flood in ... they won't ... she will slowly come down and get the Fury on her when the only call she gets is from some unknown brand Jess hit up for her to promote drain cleaner or yet another vile wonder shake for a payment of £50 .... she is absolutely finished
She really does believe she is going to make a fantastic comeback. The delusion is off the scale, I wonder if it will ever sink in she is an has been, and its never going to happen. If it was anybody else bar her I would feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 27
So skanky’s mental health is only bad when she needs to attend the bankruptcy hearing,
She can attend this piss show farce Noticed that Edna started scratching when skanky started
Caterwauling 😂. Bet they’ve got flee’s from the mucky mansion
---
Ooft. I've taken a long hard swerve from this thread due to (gfm gate). But.. Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm due in court (as a witness) next month but I won't get off for my mental health despite the case being bleeping detrimental to my health. Something wrong here.

Maybe the legal types on this thread will know but how - oh how oh how - can she get away with lying about mental health and yet still do public appearances?!
Depends where you live your doctor can give you a letter stating your not fit for court or dury duty ,go and ask at the citizens advice bureau they will help

Reactions: 15
She's always been a bad singer, but tonight is on a whole other level of bad. I've heard better at the local karaoke from people who have down 15 vodkas. Tonight is bloody awful, such a small crowd in a small room.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Audience question:

Hi Katie, You look fit as duck, woo hoooo.

I've got nine kids by twelve different dads and I'm up the duff with baby ten. You've the best names for your kids. but I'm fucked if I can think of another name.

My world is:

Royal Royale Royce,
King Alexis Principal Price,
Prince Price (Mint) Viscount,
Baron Brian Brain,
Jim
Earl Deckington,
The Honorable Pete (YC)
Duchess Dippy Dane Do
Princess Pinkington

What will I call sprogette ten?

PS - you make that Kylie look like Susan Boyle. Woo hoo - down with tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good old X/Twitter never disappoints!
Even the Burnley Light Orchestra Society are having a dig?!! 🤣🤣🤣

"HANOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" 💥💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I'm late today, weren't too well with stiff neck, I see some new requests for me to make, in my alerts..I certainly do these tomorrow, as I'm on the mend and a lot better then earlier. 😘❤ xx Meanwhile some old pics so I've made a contribution today 😊🥰❤💖 Love Pom 😊🥰❤💖🤗💕😘 xxxx

Resizer_16102425296190.jpg

Resizer_16106495053120.jpg

Resizer_16097986806580.jpg

Resizer_16137232451710.jpg

Resizer_16186173907820.jpg

Resizer_16192052468320.jpg

Resizer_16197375626560.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry I'm late today, weren't too well with stiff neck, I see some new requests for me to make, in my alerts..I certainly do these tomorrow, as I'm on the mend and a lot better then earlier. 😘❤ xx Meanwhile some old pics so I've made a contribution today 😊🥰❤💖 Love Pom 😊🥰❤💖🤗💕😘 xxxx

View attachment 2950039

View attachment 2950041

View attachment 2950043

View attachment 2950045

View attachment 2950053

View attachment 2950051

View attachment 2950052
Aww ..... hope you feel more refreshed after a good night sleep my dear. xXx
---
Bloody hell the outfit pulls off like strippers trousers into shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Crikey, will it be down to a thong and tena lady next? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Audience question:

Hi Katie, You look fit as duck, woo hoooo.

I've got nine kids by twelve different dads and I'm up the duff with baby ten. You've the best names for your kids. but I'm fucked if I can think of another name.

My world is:

Royal Royale Royce,
King Alexis Principal Price,
Prince Price (Mint) Viscount,
Baron Brian Brain,
Jim
Earl Deckington,
The Honorable Pete (YC)
Duchess Dippy Dane Do
Princess Pinkington

What will I call sprogette ten?

PS - you make that Kylie look like Susan Boyle. Woo hoo - down with tattle.
Destiny for a girl (well because of whats happening) and Emmet for a boy (wonder if anyone gets the connection)?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.