Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stig of the Dump with the bland, boring, enabling dumpling. Dumpy made no effort clothes wise. What a mess. She’s never made an effort to lose the weight from having her 1st kid. What will she look like in a few months, jeez? Travelled all that way, for not even a half full audience. Left her lackie’s no doubt, packing up her 💩. Wonder if the eviction will be mentioned? Let’s just hope there’s journo’s there, recording what’s being discussed. And KFP’s outfit looks like a kid has stuck some stickers on it. See she’s got the false nips again🤮🙈
Don’t worry Willow, we have DC incognito tonight.
DC is the one in leopard skin with her feet up on the stage carrying her vape!

IMAGINE if she read that, no one would be let out of the theatre without proving their identity!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well the Glee club has certainly lived up to its name tonight!
I feel so GLEEFULL!!!
What a mess she is !
Can't sing,
Can't even move in a coherent manner,
Clothes just accentuate what a wreck she is!!
Tiny audience, many were free or cheap tickets as well I bet
Her delusions are getting worse
KARMA ON A STAGE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I played that ‘singing’ clip again, I was laughing so hard the first time, I missed the fact she’s get out of sync with the backing track as she forgets the lyrics, and there’s an echo going on, as she screeches along to the backing track 😂 how can anyone be enjoying that 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Now here’s a thing she could audition on Britains Got Talent(not) would be interesting to see Simon Cowells face and whether he’d give her the Golden Buzzer 🤭
[/QUOTE]
I think it's a NO from Simon

giphy.gif

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Now that she is leaving MM I hope her pets are going to be rehomed to loving homes and not dumped

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right so you are in the audience and you get the chance to ask one question. What would it be?

mine would be, of all the pictures in all the world of you why did you choose the ugliest on your outfit?

or How come you can’t appear in court in front of public and media but you can appear here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I kinda wish i was there. I’d turn up slightly merry with a basket of chips and just marvel at how someone with nearly 30 years in showbiz knows NO stagecraft whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I played that ‘singing’ clip again, I was laughing so hard the first time, I missed the fact she’s get out of sync with the backing track as she forgets the lyrics, and there’s an echo going on, as she screeches along to the backing track 😂 how can anyone be enjoying that 🤦🏽‍♀️😂🤣
Jermaine Stewart’s version is one of mine and my sister’s fav songs. My sister has terminal cancer with a rare condition and when we found out, my youngest daughter (who was 9 at the time) wanted to perform it in the private school talent show in her honour. I had no idea until I picked her up and the head of pastoral care pulled me aside and said that whilst it was a touching tribute, it wasn’t appropriate. I cried a mixture of sad and funny tears when she told me and she did the same whilst hugging me.

I just sent the clip to my sister and she said “duck me, at least I’m dying with dignity and can still carry a tune and engage the audience doing karaoke”.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
What a god awful pair they make. Her trying to sing and Edna in trainers, socks and leopard print trousers. It’s like an episode of Dinner Ladies. How on earth much have people paid to watch this crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well the Glee club has certainly lived up to its name tonight!
I feel so GLEEFULL!!!
What a mess she is !
Can't sing,
Can't even move in a coherent manner,
Clothes just accentuate what a wreck she is!!
Tiny audience, many were free or cheap tickets as well I bet
Her delusions are getting worse
KARMA ON A STAGE!!
I bet a lot of the audience probably work there, or ‘friends’ of the venue workers, just filling up some chairs. What a very poor turn out. It must have made a loss. Pretty sure, looking at some of them, they never paid £80 VIP tickets. Another BIG FAIL. Frumpy Dumpling thinks she’s a bloody ‘celeb’ now. Be uming & ahing. What a boring form of entertainment. Those morons sitting there must be bored shitless or have no lives if this is their idea of a good night out. How is KFP earning anything from this, split with dumpling & having to pay MUA & petrol etc? Won’t be able to meet monthly rental costs & bills with this shabby turn out🤣🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am just shaking my head in disbelief at that attempt at singing. I mean.... just HOW does she think that's OK?
It is SHOCKINGLY bad. Worse than that, even. Completely off-key. Zero stage presence and she doesn't even know the bleeping words.
Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hanoooo has started

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Hanoooo has started
No one is singing along because no one knows the words or the song ... you have convinced yourself it was a hit record haven't you you delusional bint ... you are not even a one hit wonder ... there is no hit record

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Right so you are in the audience and you get the chance to ask one question. What would it be?

mine would be, of all the pictures in all the world of you why did you choose the ugliest on your outfit?

or How come you can’t appear in court in front of public and media but you can appear here?
I'd ask,
So Katie, doctors have said you have worstest injured feet they've ever seen.
Psychiatrist's have said you've had the worstest trauma they've ever seen.
Have you spoken to a singing teacher?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I’d stand up and say, right Madam I have a few questions, I will give you my piece of paper with them all on, so can you please answer them truthfully, us fans really want to know about these, thank you very much…

Are you filming MM series 3 ?
How’s that surrogacy programme going ?
When do you start filming that travel programme with Princess ?
When’s that West End show about your life happening ?
Any update on the 3 years in the making project with a bloke who wrote Benidorm ?
When are you starting up your Youtube channel with new content as promised ?
What happened to that programme about ghosts at MM ?
Have you got a visa yet so you can interview prisoners on death row in the USA ?
How much do you enjoy the weekly volunteer work at the hospice ?
When are you getting your driving licence back ?
Have you started the A-levels course to get on the degree course so you can train to be a Paramedic ?
Are all the kids ‘Out’ now ?
Why do you still believe you can sing ?
Why aren’t you in prison ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.