Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Biffer the Beige has made an effort, NOT!
Stig of the Dump with the bland, boring, enabling dumpling. Dumpy made no effort clothes wise. What a mess. She’s never made an effort to lose the weight from having her 1st kid. What will she look like in a few months, jeez? Travelled all that way, for not even a half full audience. Left her lackie’s no doubt, packing up her 💩. Wonder if the eviction will be mentioned? Let’s just hope there’s journo’s there, recording what’s being discussed. And KFP’s outfit looks like a kid has stuck some stickers on it. See she’s got the false nips again🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wonder if any of Lego Boy mates are in the audience sure they’d love a good evening out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂🤣😅😆😁😄😃😀😂🤣😅😆😁😄😃😂
She can't even sing along to a backing track! she is so bad it's almost good, I'm crying😂
We knew it would be comedy gold.....and it is why the duck does she insist on singing she cant bleeping sing when is she going to accept it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hold on to your knickers girls.
OH MY DAYS 😂 It’s worse than I thought it would be, and with a backing track…..that’s shocking, imagine how bad she’ll be at the Pride events, she can’t even get one song right, she cannot hold a tune, it’s worse than bad karaoke, imagine a 30 minute set. No wonder she’s not doing Brighton Pride, the heckling would be off the charts and she knows it 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That pool needs draining, Hedgehogs and other animals can fall in and drown, she is so irresponsible 😡.
She wouldn’t / don’t give a bleeping tit at all.bleeping cruel vile witch.😡
---
Now here’s a thing she could audition on Britains Got Talent(not) would be interesting to see Simon Cowells face and whether he’d give her the Golden Buzzer 🤭
He’s already fucked her apparently.

Reactions: 22
So is the body suit thing supposed to have a cutaway under each boob, which her face pops out of?......but on one side her boob is so much
bigger it's stretched out more? I bet that designer is so pleased with his work :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 21.24.35.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She ‘sang’ we don’t have to take our clothes off agin, forgot the words, just singing over her backing track!
No I’m not there btw 🤣
🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰
Come on now DC - you're hiding behind the curtain aren't you? You can tell us, we won't tell anyone! 😂
you couldn’t resist it DC, you just LOVE IT! 🤣🪰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.