Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all the seats she can sell is about 100 is it worth the club carrying on with the tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And tomorrow she will be on a massive high screeching about how 'the Pricey is back!' and checking all her phones, messaging Jess and Edna to check ... waiting for the work offers and record contracts to flood in ... they won't ... she will slowly come down and get the Fury on her when the only call she gets is from some unknown brand Jess hit up for her to promote drain cleaner or yet another vile wonder shake for a payment of Β£50 .... she is absolutely finished

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She β€˜sang’ we don’t have to take our clothes off agin, forgot the words, just singing over her backing track!
No I’m not there btw 🀣
Come on now DC - you're hiding behind the curtain aren't you? You can tell us, we won't tell anyone! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She said she has stories to tell, she’s never told before πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
hope there’s someone sitting on the audience recording!!!!
I was going to make a comment about the clientele audience but each to their own 🀭πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hold on to your knickers girls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 109
Pete had better get those lawyers ready then.. how many times will she mention his name?
Yeah, I bet that wedding dress is coming with her to the new place, just in case she ever gets the chance πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If all the seats she can sell is about 100 is it worth the club carrying on with the tour?
They don't care ... Kipper is paying for the venue they haven't booked her ... this whole joke of a tour is her financial loss - which is why it will get cancelled to limit the losses

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Now here’s a thing she could audition on Britains Got Talent(not) would be interesting to see Simon Cowells face and whether he’d give her the Golden Buzzer 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's gonna leave so much junk at MM, who's responsibilty is it to have it cleared up ready for sale? She should be charged the costs.
That pool needs draining, Hedgehogs and other animals can fall in and drown, she is so irresponsible 😑.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She β€˜sang’ we don’t have to take our clothes off agin, forgot the words, just singing over her backing track!
No I’m not there btw 🀣
Oh DC we have her β€˜singing’ at Belfast Pride this Sunday, she can never remember the words, she just cannot sing, honestly this week is gonna be something special πŸ˜‚ We’re off to a flying start tonight, this is awful, hardly anyone there as well, I might have to logout for a bit, I’m aching with the laughter here πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
It's even worse up close.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Why is she dressed like a toilet roll
Why’s she keep scrating her arse
And what the hell is that awful din
And is that all the tickets she sold I’ve seen more people turn up for their kids assembly’s 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's just like an eight year old with a range of play sets. Horse rider play set, mummy with a baby play set, famous model being photographed play set....tonight's is the pop star play set. This whole podcast tour rubbish is just a vehicle for the pop star play set to come out of its box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.