Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on booking yesterday and they were allocating row G so looks like they put a curtain up to make it look better ( I could be wrong and it was full)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So let me get this straight because my mind is having trouble comprehending this whole thing.

She's going on tour around the UK, to sit on stage with her sister. And talk. About stuff? With her sister? And she is who/what exactly? And they'll both be talking about tit they have already talked about, stuff thats already been reported in the red tops, on SM...

And people (dimwits) are paying good money to go and watch a coked up has been and her nobody sister sit on stage, waffling...

Is that the gist of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So let me get this straight because my mind is having trouble comprehending this whole thing.

She's going on tour around the UK, to sit on stage with her sister. And talk. About stuff? With her sister? And she is who/what exactly? And they'll both be talking about tit they have already talked about, stuff thats already been reported in the red tops, on SM...

And people (dimwits) are paying good money to go and watch a coked up has been and her nobody sister sit on stage, waffling...

She said she has stories to tell, she’s never told before 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
At a rough guess, it looks as if there might be about 15 seats in a row. Multiply that by 7 (A-G) and that's just over 100, not counting the fact that some seem to be empty.
Oh, and that outfit looks like something our Pom would have knocked up! Only she'd have made a better job of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yep, definitely screened off half the room ... it seats 400, that's not even 150 ... how embarrassing... and it's downhill from here
Yes screened off at least half the room and positioned the chairs in a curve with big isle's to make it look full. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

She also going to sing for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She ‘sang’ we don’t have to take our clothes off agin, forgot the words, just singing over her backing track!
No I’m not there btw 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.