Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
Just seen on another topic about place names;

Look at this one - cole had better see about buying his new mansion there because its made for that scabby pair :)

"and a place in Essex called Fingringhoe. " :LOL::ROFLMAO:
or

Via dei Cunt in Italy

Bell End in Worcestershire.

Rectum in The Netherlands

windpassing, Ukraine

When I lived in Germany, we used to visit a place call WANK, (pronounced Vank) situated in the Loisach valley. My grandad was staying with us at the time, and wanting to go into town, shouted out he was going to wank, had us all in stitches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Harrigan

VIP Member
It's a female. Her name is Pixie because when she was a kitten she had really pointy ears.
I spend my days photographing her and the nature outside (especially birds) due to health issues I don't go out much further than my garden
Oh sorry she’s gorgeous! Aw, lovely name. She is very photogenic bless her. Much rather spend time with cats than people!

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I don’t believe it - there is not that much public interest in her any more to justify that figure
When the kids were young and krusty was with Pete, they were always featured on the front of a magazine. I think it was Pete that said Krusty would constantly check how many copes of the magazine would sell and if numbers dropped when they were on the cover, krusty would always panic. There was so much over saturation. One week I think bec they had run out of stuff they had a cover with J+P in the bath where sales weren’t great but they had been heavily featured the past few weeks that people were just getting fed up. I think it was all documented on one of their tv programmes

I also remember when krusty was at a book awards as a finalist for her children’s horse books. Richard Madeley and Judy Finnagan were presenting and they make a joke about KP, magazine covers and selling their lives. Camera pans in to krusty and she was seriously not impressed, like a bulldog chewing a wasp. So funny and bonus......she didnt win

so I can’t see any book justifying that figure and a chapter on Boyson......he will be sending out another warning shot

• Heart

Lucid30

VIP Member
Talking of this party, there were live animals there, a chinchilla in a box, covered by a black cloth, in the heat yesterday must of been awful, it’s arm kept poking out the crate it was in 😢 I am truly disgusted and that company should be ashamed of itself
I thought that too, the way the use the animals with kids as well, they are all over the place. I don’t agree with circus either. 😡

• Angry

JakeM

VIP Member
Surprised Katie hasn't done another sex tape yet.
It’ll come eventually. It’s been a while since she last made one. She’ll probably do OnlyFans next. I’m shocked that she hasn’t already joined.

• Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
When the kids were young and krusty was with Pete, they were always featured on the front of a magazine. I think it was Pete that said Krusty would constantly check how many copes of the magazine would sell and if numbers dropped when they were on the cover, krusty would always panic. There was so much over saturation. One week I think bec they had run out of stuff they had a cover with J+P in the bath where sales weren’t great but they had been heavily featured the past few weeks that people were just getting fed up. I think it was all documented on one of their tv programmes

I also remember when krusty was at a book awards as a finalist for her children’s horse books. Richard Madeley and Judy Finnagan were presenting and they make a joke about KP, magazine covers and selling their lives. Camera pans in to krusty and she was seriously not impressed, like a bulldog chewing a wasp. So funny and bonus......she didnt win

so I can’t see any book justifying that figure and a chapter on Boyson......he will be sending out another warning shot
I agree with you. She's no longer popular enough to merit a big book deal. Everything that comes out her gob is a lie & everyone knows it. I've not read a single 1 of her books. Although I have seen many in charity shops for a few pence. This latest 1 will consist of how small Boyson's penis is & how Crawl has a penis the size of a submarine.....it would need to be that big to touch the sides 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Minky9110

A lot of these lyrics are passing me by
Know any of the Catpenters or Ol Blue Eyes?
How about Gloria Gaynor??

At first I was afraid

I was petrified
When you said you had 10 inches
Lord I almost died
But I'd spent so many years
just waiting for a man that long
That I grew strong
And I knew that I could take you on

But there you are
Another lie
I was ready for a big mac and
you bought me a French fry
I should have known that it was bull
Just a sad pathetic dream
Should have known there was no
anaconda lurking in those jeans

Go on now go

Walk out the door

Don't you promise me 10 inches
then turn up with only 4
Weren't you a prat to think
I wouldn't catch you out
Don't you know we're only joking
when we say size doesn't count

Oh no, not I

I will survive
Cos as long as I have batteries
My sex life is gonna thrive
I will always have good sex
with a handful of latex
and I'll survive
I will survive
hey hey

It took all my self control

not to laugh out loud
When I saw your little weiner
standing tall and proud
But to hell with all your ego's
and to hell with all your needs
Now I'm saving all my lovin
for a cordless multispeed

Go on now go

Just make a dash
Last time I saw a prick that small was
Gladstone running unclad hash
I should have asked for confirmation
Should have asked for referees
Then I wouldn't have you waving
that wee winky thing at me

Go on now go
Just hit the track
Don't you bring me home no tiddlers
Cos I'll only throw them back
The only thing that I could do
with a prick as small as yours
Is to stick it with a toothpick
and dip it in tomato sauce

Oh.. oh now go
Get out of my sight
I'm going back to my appliance
Cos I know it's length is right
And if I ever see your
tiny tockley at my door
You'll be counting up your inches
as you pick them off the floor

Go on now go
Walk out the door
Don't you promise me 10 inches
then turn up with only 4
Weren't you a prat to think
I wouldn't catch you out
Don't you know we're only joking
when we say size doesn't count

Oh no, not I

I will survive
Cos as long as I have batteries
My sex life is gonna thrive
I will always have good sex
with a handful of latex
and I'll survive
I will survive

hey hey

• Haha
  • Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
☀😮☀ I wake up, get ready and then I am exhausted from my MS-fatigue. Every single morning same thing. Katie makes me so angry sometimes. Stupid idiot what are you doing, appreciate your healthy body and life!

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I don’t know why I read the Daily Mail a lot of it is rubbish but it makes me sad that women died for women’s rights the right to vote etc and now we have women who are famous or infamous for what? Taking their clothes off. I mean don’t women what to study or better themselves or do charity work or just be a nice person?

I don’t get it,

Nurse me medications stopped Woking.

Reactions: 16

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It's a cartoon - put down the rum....

I don't do IG thats why I asked - any chance of some pics please? Just for the craic.
Don't want to show my real face Liar.

Of course I would to you and my Tattle Chums but the police advised me not to give Clearblue any way of tracing me after his threats to beat me up. Been told by chums it's a pretty accurate depiction of me!

• Heart

VIP Member
Welcome to #39 and thanks to Stapleyourtongue for a great suggestion but sadly I had to make
one slight alteration. Sorry about that but I had no choice, also sorry for the rush job, soon as I
got the computer on I noticed the old thread had overrun. Well thanks a lot for you and your
bloody waffle!:LOL:

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...wind-the-witch-should-be-binned.19835/page-51

Carry on,

Latest bullshit!

Oh and this one which I didn't read because I was trying to eat my dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Dirty bitch!!! I remember the photos of her walking through the hotel right after a facelift, think it was the same time.
I do too.

It was horrible with no respect for guests or families trying to check in with their families for a holiday. Kids in reception looking upset and confused. The worst pics have convieniently disappeared.

Hair caked in blood, next day in the pool with weeping wounds and topless. She is an absolutely rancid, dirty bitch with a breathtaking disregard for anyone else.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Surely skanky should have a tattle wiki by now
We have requested one. No reply and no wiki...

Again. My friends… look at yourselves, .. you are feeding this monster, not the fans.. look at yourself..
We are actually having a laugh at her expense. We have also been successful in stopping various of endeavours. She doesn't get any payments for what we post on here so not bovvered.

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Well maybe the baby this year and the wedding could all be off if what binfest says is true. The tide is turning 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart