Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member

Well what do you think? :(
I think it’s all bollocks 😐if they are willing to pay that much money they need their heads tested. Wanky won’t let her go alone she will be as dull as dishwater to watch. I’m waiting for the headlines that she has been the victim of DA, he certainly seems to be controlling her at the moment in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Going to be unpopular here and hope it doesn’t make me a hypocrite ok Amanda is in better shape than Katie but she is of limited talent and so up her own arse. I see the point you are making but don’t like comparing bodies a lot of women have hang ups with their bodies to start with.

Sorry
I didn't post the pics to compare talent? That said, Amanda's limited is still more than Katie's zero. Anyone who puts themselves out there in such pics is fair game. That's the whole ethos of TATTLE.life. The pics simply show that Amanda follows a healthy diet & exercises & that's the result. Skanky's pic shows that years of neglecting herself, poor diet, no exercise & botched procedures have led to that result. I would never judge anyone's body. A person needs to be comfortable in their own skin. If either of these women had issues they wouldn't put these pics out. Skanky is clearly very unwell. She's seriously deluded. Whether she knows it or not is another matter. She is given a platform for us all to watch the carcrash unfold. It's morally wrong. Do I feel bad about it? No. Do I have sympathy? No. Do I have empathy? No. She is completely rotten to the core. Karma is a wonderful thing 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Badirene

VIP Member
Wasn’t Dane Bowers and his toe in the foof a sex tape? I haven’t searched for myself as there isn’t enough mind bleach to recover from that 🤢
"If toes could talk: The Dane Bowers story" would make a great horror film.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
View attachment 601256
Pom, I was looking at fabrics this morning and saw this and thought of you. I think it would make a lovely tote bag.
Oh that's a lovely surprise thank you 😃🐾💕💖❤❤🥰 I have that as my reading glasses pouch 🥰🥰🤗💖❤❤❤😘 xx.
I love it very much and agree it make a lovely tote bag 💕💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Here is my glasses case 🥰 xx.
Ps I've not made this pic as a jpg so hope it isn't too large 🥰

IMG_20210603_191256273~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Mrsems , She was responsible for the Patron saint of the Krusties , Who if you don't know is Tom Jones,
Hello my darling peeko and fellow krusties.
I have been checking in on you all and thinking of you.
I hadn't been to well, lost my mojo. I am here. Just loving your banter 😘
I'm adding lots of kisses to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heart

Tamar

VIP Member

So they have BOTH had a hosepipe and a gallon of water shoved up their arses, when a trip to the toilet would have got the same end result. No doubt she will be saying she has been rushed to hospital with a perforated colon.

• Haha
  • Sick

Penguin86

VIP Member
Oh he’s gorgeous! I love all animals especially cats and dogs. I was talking to a cat the other day (didn’t know him) and apparently one of the neighbours was giving me a strange look.
Hey ho! He’s lovely, bless him.
It's a female. Her name is Pixie because when she was a kitten she had really pointy ears.
I spend my days photographing her and the nature outside (especially birds) due to health issues I don't go out much further than my garden

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Good Evening , I'm from Essex ,
In case you couldn't tell? My Given Name is Carwash ,
I come from Hoddeston
and I'm doing very well
Had a love affair with Skanky, in the back of my Lambourghini ,
had the biggest hard on and you should've seen me
But when I Got hold of Skanky
Everything was Manky , she said I was her honey
All I could think off was the money
Well you ask Kieron and Pete,
Dane lost most of his feet ,
I'm not a Bloody Thickie,
I'm carwash from Hoddeston
and i've got my head screwed on
I thought she was Fantastic
even though she was made of plastic
they said she was a liar
couldnt let her go near a fire

So all you Krusties think ,
While you hate me ,Im relaxing having a drink
Joke teeth . joke clothes. joke life
you may think its Funny
,ill have the last laugh
got all her fucking money
Im not a bloody thickie
im carwash from hoddeston
and ive goy my head screwed on

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
I thought that too. I’m in South Yorkshire and the weather is rainy and overcast today but it’s still hot. I would be sweltering in that jumper. Although it’s lovely to see Jett actually smiling and enjoying himself 😊 however her face says a lot different. Miserable bitch
Think Cole has banned price from wearing bikini tops and yes, price looks so happy spending “quality” time with the kids 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

WhereisPrecious

Well what do you think? :(
Could be interesting if crawl lets her go....remember scott sullivan, maybe they will bring a guy on she leeches all over like she did to PA, upsetting crawl

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She really is a piece of shit in every single possible way. If I'd been in the same hotel as that rancid walking blob of puss I'd have heavily complained. I'd have wanted the filthy bitch out the pool for a start 😡

FFS when you look at what a piece of scum she is in every possible way it blows my mind that she's given a platform by anyone 🤷.

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
so, she had her hosepipe up the arse treatment at the Angel Clinic in Loughton Essex. Trying to do a fake accent in the video.

View attachment 600063
"Swipe up"? Surely that was HOSE UP, about ten feet of it to remove the crap festering inside the skanky old hag

Try flogging them using this shot of her boat race from GMB :eek: This is the real deal!

View attachment 600231
Gawd that is a hideous old munter.

I wonder why cole is looking at it as if to say "WTF am I actually with That Thing anyway?" I expect your Mummy would ask the same question cole luv :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

MrsEms

VIP Member
#40 whilst katie gets fat sucked out of her chunky arse her life turns into a bigger farce

• Haha
Reactions: 17