Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
There is an angry lady somewhere furiously knitting katie price voodoo dolls...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheDog

Thread suggestion
#40 Long hair, Short Hair, face like the moon. Watch out Katie it’s truth time soon.

Not sure if I’ve done that right it’s my first ever thread suggestion

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I see she is on SPL next week on ‘how she brings up a brood of 5 children’ 🙄 think they need to sack the researchers!

• Angry
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Welcome to #39 and thanks to Stapleyourtongue for a great suggestion but sadly I had to make
one slight alteration. Sorry about that but I had no choice, also sorry for the rush job, soon as I
got the computer on I noticed the old thread had overrun. Well thanks a lot for you and your
bloody waffle!:LOL:

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...wind-the-witch-should-be-binned.19835/page-51

Carry on,

Latest bullshit!

Oh and this one which I didn't read because I was trying to eat my dinner.

They'd have achieved the same results if they'd stuffed the tube in it's gob - same old shit in both ends

40 doughnuts ? for herself? greedy cow.
Well its not like she would share them with H is it? And I doubt cole would DARE to steal one like he does with H's carrot cakes either

Just been looking at a website....funniest mug shot pictures, here are some I thought were good 🤷‍♀️
Theres a definate Criminal Look amongst that lot - the one in the middle looks like Lex Luthor's sister haha

Pom, turn this into a wanted poster.....

Wanted for crimes against decency.

I bet it was pointing it's toe at the camera though like it does at traffic cameras, bank machines & CCTV in parking lots :)

I've said this many times, just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does.

I'm still placing bets Katie will auction off Princesses Virginity!
Cole will buy it and she'll just laugh because its so hilarious (apparently)

I'm surprised she hadn't bottled that colonic water & wants to flog that myself 🤢 she's a complete shit show all ways up and he's no better either.
She has thousands of gallons of similar stuff swilling around the gardens at Trampy Towers so she can bottle that and flog it to her "Fans" too

Thank you my friend 🥰💖🤗❤👽😘🐾 xx.
I will leave Rita's suggestion on here for now while I catch up..I'm on page 49 🥰 xx
Cole in his Val Doonican jumper 🤗🥰😘 xx

View attachment 599462
Excellent Pom! :) Now I think we need a nice 1960s polyester safari suit and cole will be fit for a groovy night out at Sheesh with his old woman :)

I'm going to leave you with this.

Its not a New Issue Alert. No. It's a WARNING about the tide of excrement contained inside - open at your peril!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Bless you Pom ❤ no it's not me. I'm the same, it's so daft but I do imagine people from their avatars sometimes 🤣🤣 just depends what it is. I can't think who I'd look like to tell you either. When I was a lot younger people used to say Alison Moyet, I've been likened to Morticia plenty of times because of my hair though 🤣👽🤗❤😘 xx
In my late teens I got told I looked like Kim Wilde or Kylie Minogue. 🥰. I didn’t really but it was nice to hear. 30 years on and with extra padding sadly I defo have more of a Vanessa Feltz vibe. 😳🤣

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What a fucking thick cunt,,the fucking old scab bag,bet she went to Sheesh after her bowels emptied.🤢That’s not far from there…

• Sick
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Has pointy chin considered the changes a baby would make to her improbably proportioned body? I mean, she could do pregnancy the Lozza G way and photoshop half of herself away (rather than the 25% she does now) but I get the impression Fern is actually a normal, slim size she just likes it when her head makes her resemble a Pop figure.
The thing that really infuriates me about Pointy Chin is that SHE SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING. She had a seizure a couple of months ago after some stupid cosmetic surgery. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am, there is a 40/50% risk of a second one within a period of time hence you CAN NOT DRIVE FOR 12 MONTHS clear of a seizure. I'm sure this would invalidate her car insurance and she wouldn't be covered if she had an accident and injured someone.

• Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
Can you imagine she actually washes in her ears or round her ears? I simply can't. Too much effort for her.
I do too.

It was horrible with no respect for guests or families trying to check in with their families for a holiday. Kids in reception looking upset and confused. The worst pics have convieniently disappeared.

Hair caked in blood, next day in the pool with weeping wounds and topless. She is an absolutely rancid, dirty bitch with a breathtaking disregard for anyone else.
When I was 11, I caught Legionnaires' disease from a contaminated swimming pool on a campsite in Spain. I now use a water tester to check water quality before I go in any pool.

All the blood and wound juice shes leaving in that pool and everywhere, people are at risk of hepatitis and other nasties. Not a thought for other guests. Plus she would be ignoring the surgeons advice, which would be avoid getting wounds wet, showering etc, not that she showers or bathes.

SELFISH RANCID SLAG!!!

• Sick
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I’m wondering if she has had another cosmetic procedure done, hence only showing old photos.... 🤔
Where? No UK surgeons would touch her for fear of being sued. Perhaps she's got a perforated bowel from her colonic irrigation? Blood poisoning from faecal matter raging through her hideous plastic body... I feel better now 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hi, just came on to say I’m here (in Portugal) until Sunday and peter Andre was in vilamoura today with princess (other kids there too but I recognised princess!). Docked in the marina today on ‘diamond’ yacht.
Well now, that puts a new light on things, thanks so much for sharing 😘 enjoy your hol by the way & hope you get home ok.

In my late teens I got told I looked like Kim Wilde or Kylie Minogue. 🥰. I didn’t really but it was nice to hear. 30 years on and with extra padding sadly I defo have more of a Vanessa Feltz vibe. 😳🤣
Bless you ❤ I used to love Kim back in the day. I think we've all got some extra padding now, love those curves I say 🤣

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
“The former glamour model was left wincing and temporarily bloodied when she had gold needling with radio-frequency on her face in Loughton, Essex recently, which was filmed for her YouTube channel in a video posted on Tuesday.“

This is probably some form of procedure that involves heating up your tissues under the skin. It has many names “Ultherapy”. I am on a forum called “realself” and many reviewers say it actually ruined their face. Made the skin sag and made them age before time…
Don't think her face could be ruined more than it already is

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I'm surprised it's taken so long for #7 in the first place, oh she will do this, she hasn't got anything to lose
however it's not going to be a best seller, that's for sure.
7 autobiography’s? I can sum up her life in one comment:

Find a bloke
Get pregnant
Give birth
Get engaged
Get married
Go to Turkey to have some work done (facelift for Katie and new teeth for him)
Cheat
announce divorce
Use him for attention

• Heart
  • Haha

Noelc

Chatty Member
Thanks for that didn’t realise it could be so dangerous. I remember poor Michael Landon had coffee enemas when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Could be especially dangerous for her it would be so easy to tear a hole in her Tissue of Lies which runs throughout her body from the soles of her broken feet to the top of her syrups

• Haha
  • Heart